2nd shot-

KPop Surprise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd shot- All She Wanted Was Yoo-Su



“JOONGIEEEEEE! Wake up wake up wake up!”
Jaejoong groaned pulling one pillow from the unoccupied side of their bed to cover her face with. He was so tired from their new album preparation, not to mention of course the endless extra errands he have accomplished for his three months pregnant wife.

“Kim - Jae -Joong!?” He cringed hearing that voice early in the morning. A voice that only meant that his wife was getting impatient with something or someone- or in this case someone named Kim Jaejoong.

He slightly opened his one eye just to pretend that he was still sleeping but the sight of his wife wearing almost nothing but her favorite hot pink victoria secret's lingerie-with a little bump on her tummy took him by surprise that he abruptly sprang up form the bed.

“Wha.. what are you doing Hon?” he nervously asked. It's been a while since Dara have let him touch her. The growing bump on her tummy was one reason why Dara would never allow a during pregnancy.

Dara walked away from the bed and went into their built in closet. She pouted a bit as she looked around seeing the storage occupied by almost three-fourths of her fashion icon husband.
“Hon..? are you going somewhere?” Jaejoong inquired a tad disappointed when Dara pulled a simple floral dress out and wore it. He was sure looking for some love making with his wife... wearing a dress meant no for the dear hubby.

Dara span around facing Jaejoong. She bit her lower lip and played with the hem of her dress for a while before finally speaking.
“Hon....”

“hmm..?” Jaejoong stood up groggily and walked towards their bathroom, not forgetting to kiss Dara's forehead when he passed by her

“Can you possibly get me and ChunChun some ice cream, choco dips and mallows today?” Dara inquired shyly making Jaejoong halt on his track, turning around to face his blushing wife.

“What?” He frowned

Dara pouted... “I called him an hour ago, I want to have breakfast with Chun, then eat ice cream in the balcony and give him pink mallows and stuff” Dara's lips jutted out

“and he's coming?” Jaejoong's eyes squinted a bit, not liking the blush he's seeing on his wife

“Ahhuh!” Dara nodded animatedly as she giggled remembering that the guy will drop by their house in a few hours.

Dara's excitement didn't came unnoticed to her husband and Jaejoong didn't like it a bit.
“How about you call him again and ask him to pick it in the grocer for you?” Jaejoong smugly told her which was then replied by an enthusiastic response- a running Dara
“Ya! Be careful” Jaejoong cringed at the site of his running wife. But his intention was left unnoticed by the giggling wife who is now talking to one of his friends.

“ChunChun... can..you.. drop by the grocer and get us ice creams, choco dips and mallows for the two of us later?”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes “She's not even letting him buy for the three of us?” He unconsciously pouted wiping the traces of water off his face while he continued to strain his ears on the telephone conversation his wife and friend were engaged to.

“ahhuh” Dara nodded cutely “Reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter