Dreams vs Reality

Once Upon A Dream. (On Hiatus)

The guy started poking me and showing all his aegyo. I couldn't help but smile. I started tackling the guy back but he dodges all of it like a very fast and cute bunny. I can't stop laughing at his cuteness, i was about to talk to him when suddenly...

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

my alarm clock started ringing in my ears.

"Aish! Seriously! This thing should stop ruining my dreams! I wanted to talk to that cute guy TT TT" I growled while turning the alarm off. i went to washup and prepared for school. I threw all my homework in my bag and grabbed a toast and went out. "GOODBYE BED, i'll be back as soon as you know it!" I shouted at my bed before leaving the apartment.

I was walking on the streets, on the usual route to school. When, something PINK caught my eye. I walked towards a pyjamas shop's window and stared at the commercial poster which was pasted on the window. My eyes opened wide in shock and i dropped my toast on the floor. My jaws couldn't shut, no matter how much my brain is telling me to. The CF that i just saw... the guy that appeared in my dreams was endorsing it! I have nothing to say. I am totally speechless. but i gathered up my senses and rushed off to school, just in time before i was late.

I couldn't concentrate the whole time during school, i even though i was still dreaming... i tried pinching myself but all i got was a mark on my arm. I couldn't take it anymore and went to get an excuse letter to be excused from the rest of the lessons since i wasn't feeling that well. I was walking to find the nurse when i saw a group of girls crowding outside a special class, class 3A1. Being a curious me, i went to take a peak, but what surprised me most was that i saw the same guy in my dreams again! I ran towards the nurse and got an excuse letter and started to make my way back home. Rubbing my head, i was wondering if i was going insane, i couldn't even differentiate between my dreams and reality, I've concluded that i was really crazy. So i went to get some rest when i reached home.

But when i got home... I didn't know what was in store for me. As i stepped out from the lift, my eyes widened in shock and i stood rooted to the ground. I couldn't say anything. It was as though my whole body was paralysed... Right in front of my eyes...