A Different Encounter

Once Upon A Dream. (On Hiatus)

"I give up!" Homework never fails to make me so angry, I was tired and I didn't bother about my homework any longer, so I jumped onto my bed and started stretching. "Ah! Finally! In the comfort of my dear bed, how I miss my bed!" I stared at the ceiling and wondered if I will have the same dream once again. The dream has been occurring ever since a week ago. It was like fairyland for me, standing on pink clouds, there was pink everywhere! I even remembered seeing pink pumpkins and pink bunnies! Thinking about it, I drifted off to sleep.

Once again, I had the same pinkish dream, but this time, it was different. I was strolling through the pink clouds, cuddling a pink bunny pillow, wearing pink pyjamas and slippers. This is quite ironic as I am not really a big fan of pink. I walked along the same route that is surrounded by pumpkins and street lamps, and bunnies jumping around, all covered in pink. This time it was different, normally I will be walking down this endless route but today, at the end of it, I saw a bunny-shaped castle, curiosity got the better of me and I entered the castle. I searched for people in the castle but my efforts were fruitless, well, until I came upon a room with a pink door. I gently pushed the door and peeked in, and saw someone in pink sleeping on the bed. I tiptoed towards the “thing” and nudged it lightly, but I got no response and was about to leave when it leaped at me and grabbed the pillow in my hand. I was pushed to the ground due to the sudden “attack” but I wasn’t hurt as the floor was just clouds. I saw the “thing’s” face for the first time ever and was mesmerized by his cuteness and beauty. I can feel blood rushing towards my cheeks and feeling very hot in the face, I was actually blushing for the first time in front of a guy...