First day (kill me pls this is a disaster)

In paradise

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?" Mom sounds agitated. " SHH, keep you voice down, you will wake Ree up" Dad in a calm voice. Well to late cause i am already up from my bed and my ear are attached to the door trying to get as much as of thereconversation as possible. " How can you be so clam?" Mom tone is sacring me. " If you think about it, it's the best for all of us" " BEST!!!" Mom realizes she is  screaming again she lower her voice. " Best you must be kidding me, i left my family friend and a budding career just to be next to you and now you tell me that you want a divorce. does that even make sense?" Mom's voice is shaking. It take a moment to sink in what mom just said Dad wants a divorce. I slowly sink down to the floor my back against the door. This makes no sense. I would have been less surprised if we were still in canada but after bringing us all the way here. He wants a divorce.

" I Just..." Dad begins to explain b my alarm cits him. I swiftly run and hug it so it's sound won't be heard but it's too late. I sigh and put the ringing alram clock on the table and turn it off. i go back to the door and place my ear to hear if there is anything left to be said. " Ree is not to hear a word of this until i say" Mom voice is almost back to normal.

When I run down staris it is hard for me to hide the hate i hve toward my own father. But I  do it for my mom, there must be a reson why she doesn't want me to know just yet. and if she can pretend that everything is fine so can I. If she can smile for me even if her heart has just been stabbed, i can pretend to not know for her. " Goodmorning" Dad shoots me a smile. don't talk to me you selfish man. " MORNING " and a fake smile.i stay as far away from his as i can. but he won't see throught it cause he doesn't know me. Mom turn around from the kitchen and serves me a my favorite waffle with lot's of cream on top. " uwahhh gumawo mom" I hug her waste. She pats my head. She sits down besides me and watches me eat.The way she is similing no one could have ever been able to tell what just happened." Baby are u ok?" mom asks me. i almost choke on my food. she passes me a glasss of water. " yeah yeah i am just a little nervous" i lie hoping she won't see through this after breakfast mom takes a picture of me on my school uniform and waves me goodbye.

" Hop in or we will be late" Dad turns the engine on. I sit on the passenger sit and put my earphone on just so I won't have to make small talk. I don't think i can talk to him without breaking down. He keeps looking toward me shooting me glances but i act like i didn't see it and look outside the window.

When the car comes to a hault. I  look toward him he simles and moves his lips. I think he is saying we are here and in the background i see this huge buliding and a flock of students going in. I hurry off the car and slam the door. I can only at nice for so long i don't look back and go straight in. 

It takes me awhile to find the principal office. " so you are the transfer student from USA" I Bow to tell him politely that he is correct. " he smiles warmly. he claps his hand so let me guide you to your class. I swear he is a happy virus cause the smile on his face contagious and i an smiling along with him unconsicously. HE explain to me where the libary, canteen, computer lab, etc are. then he stops infront of a class. so this will be your new prison. he dramaticly points toward the door with his two hand and i am involuntarilly giggling. 

" I my name is Ree dee. Nice to meet you all. I hope we get along well" I bow down they clap and i hurry to an empty sit. the lessons are dreadful i don't understand half of it they speak too fast and i am not used to that. And also well it's the middle of the semster so the first half is missing in my head. but this isn't the bad part. the bell ringingand everyone starts to leave for lunch and as expected everyone already have their own group. i let out a sigh and leave the room the last. i search the canteen for an empty seat. do yoy know how much it to not belong anywhere. everyone is happily cahating and eating. I scan the room and atlast find and empty table well not empty there is a guy there eating alone.I have to sit down so i go there. if i am not mistaken he is totslly from our class. I am wondering why he sitting alone unlike everyone else. I am wondering what most have happen or is he a transfer student like me. he is not that badlooking so he can't be an outcast.if u keep looking at him he actually looks like a cute hamster. *cough* the guy cough and i am back to reality. oh i have been staring at him. he must have noticed it so decide to cough to tel me to stop. i look down at my food and keep my head down. should I introduce myself and explain?? oh what to do. I gather my courage and lok to ward him, open y mouth but he walks away. he has finished his lauch. " aish so embarssing" i say to myself. The other half of the school day goes the same way. i walk slowly toward my locker, left behind everyone is already Going home. I putting my books inside the locker when i am shoved to ward the locker. a big group of girl where walking down the corriodor and it seem like i am on one of the girls way. She shoots me a look and turn away " YAH lime wait for me "she shouts and is gone in second. 

 

i got a text from dad saying he will be 20 minutes and to wait for him outside. i tell him that i can walk my way home. it isn't that far and i remember the way. And the fact that my life is a complete mess now takes over my whole body. I start banging my head on the locker out of frustrating. * bang bang ban* JUst kill me already * bang bang *i move my head one more time toward the locker. this time there is no sound and it doesn't hurt.i landed on something soft. so I look up. the guy is staring at me with a poker face. i blink several time to figure out what just happened then realise his hand is still in my head so move away. leaving his hand on mid air. it's the launch guy. he puts his hand down and walks away fast like he wuld be in trouble if anyone caught him there. such a weird dude.i think to myself. then reliase how weird i must have looked to him banging my head in the locker. how werid that he felt the need to save myself from me.