Is This Funny or Awkward Situation?

A Fan’s Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung was biting his own nail. For several times sigh escape from his lips and a carmine tone drew his chubby cheeks. The process keeps repeating for whole evening.

Wooyoung was nervous, embarrassed more exactly. He felt so stupid for what happened between him and Nickhun yesterday. Countless time he blames himself for making stupid experiment about the T-. Now he couldn’t face Nichkhun without his red burning-face.

 

flash back

Wooyoung smiled widely of his own reflection in the mirror. But his smile vanished when he noticed another reflection drew clearly there. Abruptly, he turned around only to meet with a frozen Nichkhun at the entrance.

For a moment, wooyoung was freeze too, too confused how to response this awkward situation.

 “Whoooah Wooyoungie, so you really into with the T- huh?!” Nichkhun smirked.

Nichkhun was laughing the funny scene in front of him. Wooyoung was speechless not even making a single reaction. But Chansung’s sudden voice echoed through entire dorm alarmed him that this wouldn’t be good.

Wooyoung ran into Nichkhun in a flash, not bothered to pick his robe first. He shut nichkhun mouth with his palm and closes the door abruptly with other hand.

Nichkhun was startled for these sudden movements. Now he got Wooyoung pinned him to the back of door.

“Hyung… please don’t laugh! The others will find out.” he pleaded.

Nichkhun eyes caught the panic and blush in the younger boy face. For a mere second Nichkhun thought how cute and amusing the view before him.

Not knowing what has gotten into him, the thai prince teased the busan boy. He pretends to laugh even louder. And as expected the younger boy was furious, the carmine tone on his cheeks was getting brighter. Wooyoung’s palm hold Nichkhun mouth tighter and with or without his realized his body getting closer to each other.

Nichkhun eyes widen and he stopped laughing abruptly. Not because he tired tease the smaller man but a sudden friction on his crotch hit him.

He peeked to below him and witnessing how the younger boy crotch attached with his in a very dangerous way. With a very minimum fabric that cover the busan boy below area, this is definitely a very bad situation for him.   

Nichkhun’s mind told him to escape from this dangerous situation. If it keeps continue he pretty sure he will lost his mind and regretting what would happened.

His eyes traveled back to Wooyoung’s face. Those innocent pleading eyes and cute chubby cheeks looks so tempting right now.

Ah …

In other way, Wooyoung feel nichkhun’s mouth in his palm stopped moving, which is mean he stopped laughing. He released his hand of the taller man. He would say thank you but then withdrew himself when he saw something different in his hyung’s eyes, something that he couldn’t define.

“Wooyoungie… what would I get if I keep my mouth shut?” he said act cool, but failed miserably when he gulped after the question came out. 

“Huh?”

“I want a reward”.  Another gulp ends the sentence.

Wooyoung was totally dumbfounded.

He managed to confirm what his hyung mean, when a knock distracted him and Junho’s voice interfere their conversation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter