Ordinary Gift?

A Fan’s Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That day just like any ordinary days for 2PM’s member, jang wooyoung. Waking up in the morning, filled stomach with milk and toast before went practice with other member. Nothing special came till that afternoon all members gathered for lunch at their dorm. Chansung eat fast as always, but his eyes never leave Junho’s face. That younger man tells Junsu about his phone call with Kim So Eun. How the eyed smile man blushed each time he mentions her name and the oldest member just nodded in response, too lazy to spill some comments. Chansung sighed in annoyance. Wooyoung wonders why Chansung gave that kind of expression. And did Junho notice that?

Minjae hyung appearance snapped his mind. Minjae carried a couple of box which is everyone can tell by its cover, those are gifts from fans.

“Boys, here’s another gift for you..” he said while his finger expertly steal Nichkhun’s beef.

“Ah, hyuung… why did you bring those stuff at this time, we’re in the middle of lunch! What if there some disgusting stuff inside ‘it’?” Taecyoon being paranoid of what he had experienced with.

“Chill taecyoon, I’ve check it… no harm or disgusting stuff inside…just…”, he grinned evilly.

All members stared at their manajer dumbfoundedly.

“Ok, ok, you check it by yourself…” he hand them their gift. Last box was kept at his hand. A pink box with filled with loves mark.

“And this is… special for you, nichkhun and wooyoung!” he smiled widely with the two. Wooyoung a bit cautious with his smile, something fishy about it. And not only wooyoung who thought about it, the maknae feel the same way too.

“Yah hyung… what with that grin? It’s not like nichkhun-hyung and wooyoung-hyung never gets special present before!” he exclaimed, voicing wooyoung inner mind.

Nichkhun just glance for once then continue his lunch.

Wooyoung initiated to take box from minjae-hyung.

“Open it!”

“Huh?”

“Yes, open it!”

“I- we can do it later hyung!”

“Do it now wooyoung-ah!” he insisted.

“Aish hyung why do you being so ecstatic about it, I feel suspicious here!”

Now all the members paid attention to it, including nichkhun who put down his chopstick right away.

“wooyoungie let’s just open the box, so we’ll find out!”nichkhun said calmly.

Tried to suppress his whine, wooyoung open the box. His eye wide open than its usual when he met the contain.

Taecyoon grabbed the box in instant, to eager to know the contain.

“woooah…!”he exclaimed.

“what is it?” nichkhun drifted closer to taecyoon.

Taecyoon pull the contain up, so everyone can see clearly.

“Something good gonna be happened tonight!” he grinned widely.

The dorms turn into a big laughter when they found out what the gift is.

It’s a yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter