First Victim

Just A Simple Board Game Named

Once Lady y came out, everything went back to normal...

"What....was....that?" Chanyeol blinked.

"That......was awesome!!!" Xiumin jumped up and down. 

"Yah! Noona never said we can stand up! SIT!" Kris yelled and puffed his cheeks and fixed his eyeglasses. *I hate this....I wish I can play with that cute thing with long ears I saw earlier....* He pouted.

"AWWW..... KRIS HYUNG!" Sehun wailed and sat back down crossing his arms. Tao saw what Sehun did and copied him.

"AWWW...... KRIS HYUNG!" Tao wailed also.

Luhan on the other side doesn't care at all instead, he started rocking his chair and after he started grinning.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.....

Baekhyun saw it and clapped his hands, "OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO I WANNA TRY I WANNA TRY!!!" He then tried to copied Luhan and ended up falling.

"BAEKHYUNNNN!!!" Everyone yelled.

"I'M OKIE!!!"

Kai, on the other side.... Stayed quiet and rest his chin on his arms and puffed his cheeks. "Suho hyung......." He mumbled *Wait.....Suho hyung?! What the heck is that?!* Kai hit his head.

"Kai?" Lay asked.

"Nothing hyung but what is Suho hyung?" 

Lay shrugged, "Molla......"

"D.O~~~ D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O D.O~ D.O D.O D.O~~~" D.O continued singing his name until Chen suddenly shoved a crumpled paper on D.O's mouth

"BLECH!" D.O removed the paper from his mouth and coughed. Chen nodded on himself, *So the taste of this thing is disgusting.... Good thing I tried it on D.O hyung....* He thought as he eyed the paper infront of him.... *I wonder what is the taste of this long stick....* He thought again as pencil caught his eyes.

"Wahhhh!!! Hyungggg!!!" Tao cried as he shifted his position into the another one again.

"THIS IS BORING!!!!!!!! HYUNG!!!! BAEKHYUN HYUNG CHANYEOL HYUNG KRIS HYUNG D.O HYUNG XIUMIN HYUNG CHEN HYUN LAY HYUNG TAO HYUNG KAI HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BORING I WANNA PLAY!!!" Sehun whined.

"You forgot about me...." Luhan raised a hand.

Kris also on the other side was just like the maknae whining. He wants to play.....

"Can we change into our pajamas now?" Xiumin asked.

"No..... Noona is still not saying anything..." Kai pouted.

Silence filled the air until...

"So can we now?" Xiumin asked again.

"NO!!! IS NOONA NEVER GONNA LET US WEAR THAT CUTE CLOTHES AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

Kris raised an eyebrow, "Seriously?" Out of the sudden, Luhan and Xiumin became serious. "Hey, what happened to those three?" D.O asked.

"Wait....does this mean that we are all connected?" Luhan asked.

Silence... again.

"WHATEVER! I WANT TO PLAY!" Sehun, the maknae who can't stay still, finally exploded and stood up from his chair and looked around until he stop infront of the magical television.

He blinked at the large thing and poke the screen with his finger and it snapped open.

"Woah...." Tao grew interested and followed the maknae. He also poked the screen and it change it's color. "Cool..........."

Baekhyun stretched his arms wide, "Since, the two stood up, I also want to explore this room...." The others agreed and stood up leaving Chen and Kris looking at each other then to Luhan...

"What?" Luhan blinked.

Lay searched the books at the shelves and found something, "Wait, this is cute!" The he sat on the floor and started reading it which is a children's book and he's in the Children's Story Book section.

Chanyeol and D.O look around the desk and found something. The poster Sehun and Chanyeol made. D.O's eyes widened.

"Hey guys look at this!" Chanyeol pointed at the poster with their pictures. The others followed except the two maknae still having a staring contest on who will play first with the magical television.

"Hey! This looks like me!" Luhan happily pointed at his serious face.

"Nahhh......this one looks grumpy...." Xiumin draw a big X at Kris's face. Kris frowned *This looks like me but I'm waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy cuter*

Baekhyun just tilt his head as he observe the faces but it stop at a strange face, yet it looks familiar. 

"Hey! Who is this guy?!" Kai asked loudly pointing at Suho's face. Their leader, his leader.

The guys followed where he pointed, STILL except the two maknaes who were still having a staring contest on who will play the magical television first.

"Who is that...?" Lay asked.

The others shrugged, "I don't know..." D.O said.

"Me too...." Lay said.

Just then it hit Kris, "Hey remember when Noona y was trying to search something at that book over there and she couldn't find it and asked to...."

"The magical television!" Luhan yelled and they all look at the large thing ignoring the maknaes.

"Why don't we try it? I'm sure that this over there is good..." Chanyeol said.

D.O nodded as he put his hand on his chin looking at Baekhyun. "Hey Baekkie what are you thinking?"

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him and pouted when he turned to Chanyeol, "My name is not really Baekkie right? Right?" He ask as he keep tugging Chanyeol's uniform.

Chanyeol nodded, "But Baekkie is a cute name..." Making Xiumin's happy face faded.

"I, XIUMIN, IS THE CUTEST!" Xiumin loudly said.

Disagreement comments were everywhere including Kris. 

"Nope definitely not." Luhan walked away with D.O holding the poster.

"I don't think so. Right, Chennie~?" Lay asked and Chen nodded.

"I'm the cutest......not old hyung..." Kai softly said.

*NO. I AM.* Kris thought.

"I AM I AM I AM RIGHT?! WAHHHHHH I AM!!!" Xiumin wailed as Baekhyun and Chanyeol were already laughing at him.

"So...... let's try it!" D.O said to Luhan. 

"Maknaes..... can you move?" Chen blinked at Sehun and Tao who both look at D.O with eyes blinking.

"Can I use this first?" Sehun cutely asked to Luhan. 

"Errrr.................." *Damn you're too cute. Wait?! What is DAMN?!*

"No..... Kris hyung can I use this first???" Tao hopefully smiles while blinking at the leader who's just like Luhan, shrugging. *Aish maknaes really.... Wait.... WHAT IS AISH?!*

"Ah..........." The two hyungs eyed them at the same time.

"NO ME!" The two maknaes yelled.

"You can play with it later okay! Let's try to search this first!" Kai loudly said scolding the two maknae.

"Fine..." The two murmured and step back.

"So......... You this magnificent thingy.... Can....you search this thing?" Baekhyun asked the television as he knock at the screen.

The television answered, "Okay.....but I'll have to tell this to Lady y before any-"

"WE ALREADY ASKED HER!" They said.

"Okay.... can you point the thing that you want to see?" 

Chanyeol pointed to Suho's face. "This!" 

The television scanned the face and in just a few seconds, Suho was showed in the television with their manager talking to him.

"That is..... uhm...... THAT THING!" Lay shouted.

The others watch the screen with wide eyes as what they asked the television magically appeared at it.

"Why does it looks like sad....?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know Sehun...." D.O tried to touch the screen but his hand went inside accidentally. Their eyes widened and yelled. "D.O!!!"

Kris quickly pulled his hand back.

Suho heard their yellings and raised his head from his hands. He look at the wall near him. *Did I just heared them yelling D.O?* Suho suddenly stood up and look around.

His manager just stared at him, "Suho what's wrong?" 

"N-nothing.........." 

"I'll just get you something to drink. Stay here. Okay?"

Suho bowed, "Yes manager hyung..." The manager (A/N: Sorry I don't know the name of their cute manager forgive me) left leaving Suho who sat back thinking if he didn't just heard them.

Back to the innocent ones. They are still shock of what happened until Tao reached for the screen and his hands went inside.

"Awesome...." He smiled widely. Sehun also tried it and the two maknaes giggled while Suho was already thinking that he's crazy since he's hearing the maknaes giggles from his side... Then it hit him. Suho slowly move his head sidewards at the wall and flinched back, wide eyes, shocked when he's freaking seeing FOUR HANDS AT THE WALL!

*I'm crazy....*

Baekhyun only blink at the screen because of seeing that guy who was practically looking at them with wide eyes. "I think he's looking at us..." Xiumin whispered to him.

"That's what I'm thinking hyung!" Baekhyun said. "Why don't we try it also?" Kris suggested as he walk next to the maknaes and inserted his hands on the screen.

"... I'm dreaming...." Suho yanked his hair out.

"What is ?" Luhan asked to himself and Suho heard it. *LUHAN?!*

"I'm dreaming...."

Chanyeol was the last one who inserted his hands on the screen and asked, "How can he be dreaming when he's completely awake?" 

Suho could only stare at the wall in horror. Seeing 22 hands moving and voices of s all over. He laugh at himself.

Chanyeol pouted, "Is he laughing at me?" Suho stopped laughing as he is sure that was Chanyeol's voice.

"C-C-C-C-C-Chanyeol????" Suho asked walking towards the wall. He scanned them while the 11 innocent ones where smilling widely as he was standing infront of them and the only thing that separates them is the border of the magical television.

Since Suho was so sure of this hands and now thinking that he's just dreaming, he pulled one hand pulling D.O's hand. "OWOWOWOWWW!" D.O was pulled in the television and out the wall by Suho.

Kai's eyes widened more. Seeing D.O popped in the screen. *Awesome....* Kai then entered and soon all of them followed.

Suho's eyes could only show joy and happiness. "GUYS! YOU'RE ALL BACK!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE! SEHUN! YOU THIS LITTLE BOY!" Suho ran to Sehun and hug him so hard that he really misses his maknae.

Suho hugged them one by one as his tears falls down.

The others were left dumbfounded, staring at him, in horror. Suho stopped and went infront of them smilling widely but his tears don't stop. "I'm- I'm just so happy to see you guys..... You're my friends anyway.... Even if this is just a dream... I wish this is true..."

Chanyeol asked again. "Is there a thing that can dream even if you are widely awake?"

Suho punched his buddy Chanyeol, "Of course! Daydreaming! Well it's night today.... I missed you guys! Kris even you're the other leader I also missed you."

Kris could only nod and blink. How did he know their names? Who is he? 

*I remember this lesson......... If a girl hug a guy LIKE THEM then......it is called flirting.... The other one is called love.... The other one is called happiness* But the problem is D.O only listened at the FLIRTING lesson so he whispered to Lay until all of them knows what he's idea on mind.

"Hey...." D.O raised an eyebrow seriously and all of them change out of the sudden.

Suho tilt his head, confused of what's going on. "Uh... Yes D.O?" 

"You look hot..." D.O winked followed by Lay and Sehun who also winked. Suho blinked at them, "Seriously, Kai did you somehow thought them of your things?" Suho raised an eyebrow but still smilling angelically.

"What if I do?" Kai leaned on his face. Suho's eyes widened as he flinched back.

Kai smirked. "Anyways, it's true." 

Suho facepalmed his face. *They sure love doing this at their hyungs... I wonder if Kris also experience this*

Just then someone pulled his hand out his face, "Is something wrong....?" Luhan smirked.

*WHAT THE HECK?!* Suho leaned back as Luhan's face is only inches on him. 

"Okay... Seriously this is not funny anymore..." Suho walked backwards as they all smexily walk towards them not including Kris who was having troubles that something is wrong with this seduction.

--------------

"Exo I'm back! Let's continue our le-" Lady y stop when she saw.... an empty classroom. She turned herself at her magical television and gasped.

"OH NO WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Lady y yelled.

"They want to search the last guy you didn't saw and asked me to look for him."

"ARGHH!!! WHY DID YOU ALLOW THEM HUH?!?!?!!?!"

The magical television shrugged, "They said I'm awesome and I feel so overwhelmed with those cute boys."

"Whatever. Open yourself wide and I'll go there and I'll bring this guy now since you found him."

Lady y appeared in the wall and gasped again as she saw how the boys are already scaring Suho with those fail charming seductive looks except for Kris who quickly ran behind her.

Lady y holded her breathe and pinched the bridge of her nose then she yelled, "I SAID A GIRL NOT A BOY!" The guys turned to her including Suho.

"But this is a girl right?" Tao asked innocently. "I KNEW IT!" Kris punched his fist up.

"Aish..... you guys come here.... Including you Suho since you already saw your Innocent members..."

"Wait.... INNOCENT?! YOU CALL THIS INNOCENT?! NOW I'M REALLY DREAMING...... FIRST THIS CREEPY MEMBERS NOW..... A FAIRY WHO IS TALKING TO ME...."

Suho then fainted...

Lady y started scolding the boys, "You really have to learn the Human Anatomy or else I'll die..." She smacked her head and sighed.

"That's why it feels so awkward to do it...." Baekhyun happily jump pulling Chanyeol with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay really really really sorry guys for not updating but I hope you like this chapter~ :) My mood with I Have A Maniac In This Room is currently very low because I was very upset until now that I accidently pressed the back button and the WHOLE chapter was erased... Aish..... WAHHH TTTT^TTTT