Kris is back

Just A Simple Board Game Named

 

"Hyung, what is noona going to do to that boy?" Chen whispered while eavesdropping at the door where Suho and Lady y are currently talking. Everyone seems so curious about this guy who they thought a girl because of D.O who shared what he learned and only learned.
 
No one answered.
Instead, they focused on what the two are talking about even if they can't really hear what they are talking. 
 
"Or a girl? That guy's a boy right?" Chen asked again, worried that maybe no one cared to answer he's question because he's wrong with the gender. Just making sure.
 
"SHHHHHHHHHHH Chen hyung!" Tao put a finger in his mouth trying to shut him up. Chen only crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks looking like a baozi which Luhan noticed and patted his head after. *Hehe... Another baozi*
 
They continued to listen through that door that gives nothing but the sound of their breaths until the door suddenly opened and they all lined up like marines ready to jog in water, early in the morning. Lady y came out and pulled Kris inside. After pulling the leader, the door magically closed again making the boys sighed and just went to their rooms to play.
 
"Why won't they let us in and only Kris?" Chanyeol frowned.
"Don't worry, whatever that is, I'm sure they will tell us. Hey Chanyeol let's read a book!" Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol by the arm and skipped down the hall.
 
-------------------
 
"Kris" Suho looked at Kris who just looks around the room, looking as inocent as ever. After looking at the room, Kris set his eyes on Suho and looked away imediately after seeing that he was already looking at him.
 
"Kris take a seat. I want to give you something back." Lady y smiled and glanced at Suho, worriedly looking at his friend. Kris took a seat beside Suho and raised an eyebrow at Lady y, seriously.
 
"Kris, for now don't do that. I'm sure Luhan and Xiumin changed again." The fairy wagged her finger infront of him and proceed on searching her mirror.
"Oh... okay." Kris mumbled. 
 
It's true anyway. 
 
"Luha-" Sehun stopped talking when he saw his hyung pulling his tie down using his middle finger.
"So hot..." Luhan breathe feeling the sudden hotness at his lower part of the body to the upper part. "Luhan hyung are you okay?" Sehun blinked lowering the toy he's holding now. Sehun starred at his hyung when Lay tapped his shoulder and pointed at Xiumin. SHIRTLESS.
 
Back to the three, Lady y finally found her mirror and sat infront of Kris. "Your promise Lady y. Better do it or I won't do what you want." Suho reminded.
Lady y glared at him, "Good thing you woke up before I could put my spell in you Suho....." 
Suho smirked but then smiled.
 
Lady y cleared and asked Kris, "Kris what do you see?"
Kris shrugged, "You and this guy beside me?" She shook her head and pointed at the mirror. As a fairy who was taught by a witch, she's more in the studies of the Evil Witch than what she learned at her old place. She was not a very good at fairy schools through and was more curious at the other side.
 
"I can see myself?" Kris blinked.
Lady y nodded and beamed, "Well, try to stare at it without blinking okay?"
 
Kris focused on the mirror but stopped when he can still feel the stared of Suho. "Uhm....." Kris gulped, words won't just come out of his mouth. He suddenly became nervous because of the stares of this unknown guy who knows all of them. 
 
Lady y tilt her head and watched Kris for a second and turn to Suho since she saw Kris's hand resting at his lap, pointing the Suho.
"Suho?" Suho turn his gaze at her and responded with a hum.
"Yes?"
 
"You may want to not look at him directly like that, he can't focus." 
"Oh.... sorry." *I just want to see how you will put his memories back.* Suho sanked on his sit and waved his right hand to continue what they are suppose to do.
 
Kris nodded and inhaled. He look at the mirror again and this time fully focused, not even blinking. Few seconds have passed and out of the sudden the mirror shinned infront of Kris and flashes of images started to conquer his mind.
 
From the time he was born to the time he became an idol. Words, moments, his family, his friends, the places he went, the times he was looknig at the mirror putting a BB cream... All of them came back like the mirror stab it from his eyes to the brain. 
 
Kris fell on his sit and started groaning. Suho gasped and run into him. "Kris are you okay? Do you remember me now? Kris?" 
 
Kris looked up and could only saw blurry images but his eyes settled on the guy standing infront of him telling his name. Kris. He searched more for the voice and knew it was Suho's. Exo K's leader.
 
"Suho?" Kris asked in a low voice and rub his eyes to get a better view. 
"Yes it's me. Do you remember me now?" Suho asked once more.
"Yeah.... Where am I? Again?" Kris looked around the room until he spotted red eyes, red hair, half with wings. *Holy !* Kris's eyes widened and flinched.
"What the heck?! Oh my ga--- oh right....." Kris breathe out with his hands already on his chest. He felt relieved after remembering the fan who appeared in the door while they were eating all together.
 
Lady y laughed. "Eyow Kris."
"You're the fan right?" Kris pointed at her. 
"Nope... Try to search on your mind again angry bird leadaaarrrrr" Lady y teased.
Kris eyed her and scrunched his nose a little searching the contents of his brain and flashes of things came out once again. His jaw fell down. "OH MY GASHHHHHHHHH THAT FAIRY! YOU EVIL FAIRY! OH..... HEY NOONA." Kris smiles after.........panicking again.
Suho laughed. Kris looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing here? I only remember your members but not you...."
Suho raised his shoulder, "Search your brain again. Anyways thank you for giving his memory back... Eventhough only Kris..."
 
"Well you better do your promise..." Lady y pointed out while playing with her nails.
"Oh right... Kris. This fairy here removed all of your memories including the rest of the EXO members except me.... Good thing she accepted my offer to give your memory back..."
 
Kris nodded but stopped, "Wait, so that means all of our members does have amnesia? Seriously?" Worried by Tao's image, he imagined scenarios which are annoying like Tao shoving things at him, asking what are they. 
 
"Well at least Tao will forget about Gucci." Kris smiled. Actually if he could just jump, he will jump because of happiness but because the Exo K Suho, the leadarrrrr is beside him... He better at least protect his image.
 
"So what's are we going to do?" He asked.
Lady y walked infront of them and smirked, playing with their hands, "Well...What else... Seduce girls."
 
The truth is, Lady y recieved a message from the Evil Witch and she said, they need alot of teenage girls for some reason the Witch didn't want for Lady y to know but as you know, this fairy is not that easy to give in. She wants to play with them first by using this guys. Giving them an opportunity to do whatever they want to the girl they captured.
 
"I can't understand why you want us for this but at least tell us the reason why..." Suho clicked his tongue after.
 
"After... I promise." With that, the room went into silent.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for not updating for almost one month......... I had a problem updating because I don't know what going on next when I'm already thinking of ending lol..... Anyway, I planned to give Kris's memory back so Suho will not be alone haha. Poor leaders... for some reason :)