Beloved Brother

Beloved Brother

Time passed a month, Naeun and Myungsoo were happy to live in a house with each other. They ate breakfast, lunch and dinner together, he always opened the gate for Naeun went for her work. When Naeun was at office, Myungsoo was swept a floor or watered flowers and else.

 

“Oppa, I have something for you.”

After backed from work today, Naeun called Myungsoo.

“What is it, Naeun?”

“This is a phone, I bought for you, whenever you lost or something happen, you can call to me.”

“Wow! It’s beautiful!” screamed Myungsoo.

“I saved my number in your phone. It can take pictures, too.”

“Really? So Naeun come, let’s take some pictures.”

“Yes.”

Naeun and Myungsoo were took pictures together, Myungsoo’s phone was full of their photos.

Naeun thought that it was the right time to tell him the truth.

 

“Oppa?” Naeun called Myungsoo while they were watching TV.

“Wae, Naeun?”

Myungsoo looked at Naeun.The volume in TV was too loud, Naeun couldn’t attention to tell him, so she closed it.

“Naeun don’t let me what the TV?”

“No, I have something to tell you. The TV is so loud, I can’t tell you.”

“What things do Naeun wants to say?”

“By the truth, you’re not my oppa, and I was a driver who almost kill you. You can blame me that I always lay you.”

 

After Naeun told all the things, everything is quiet until she thought that Myungsoo might angry so much.

“Myungsoo, can you say something? You can blame me or hate me.” Naeun tried to say because she wanted Myungsoo to say.

“Do you angry me?”

At last, he opened his mouth and say.

“Will you hate me?” Myungsoo said as his tears were rolling down.

“Why you ask like this?”

“Because I’m not your oppa anymore, Naeun might hate me.”

“Myungsoo, you’re a lovely oppa, you know? I’m not hate you, and I gonna let you stay here until your memory is back.”

“Can’t you let me stay here forever?”

“Don’t do like this. Perhaps, your parents are worrying about you.”

“But I don’t want that day to come.”

“Nado. But what should I do?”

 

After Naeun told everything to Myungsoo, she happy than before. They used their living together.

Naeun tried to update his memory, she took the first day they met to tell him. But whenever Naeun tried to back up his memory, Myungsoo always headache, so she didn’t wanna force, because she wanted Myungsoo like this forever.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Myungsoo, come here!!!” Naeun screamed out loud in an early morning. Myungsoo was making food, surprised with Naeun’s voice, ran to see her.

“What happen, Naeun?” worried Myungsoo

“There! Please move it!!”

“Crazy cockroach!” Myungsoo walked out and backed with one paper.

“What are you going to do?”

“…”

Myungsoo didn’t reply, but instead of his smile. He took that cockroach on the paper, then he took it and went outside the house, he freed that cockroach. That made Naeun laughed with it.

 

After they’re eat breakfast,

“Naeun, today I want to go out.”

“Nae, that’s good. It may make you remember some.”

 

After Naeun went for work, Myungsoo went out until he stopped at one university, and he continued walk, but there was a girl call him.

“Myungsoo!” it was a 12 grade girl. Myungsoo was really wondered at her with doubts.

“Are you calling me?” asked to that girl

“Myungsoo, where have you been? You know how much I miss you?”

“Do you know me?”

“Why you ask like this? I’m Alice.”

“Sorry. I can’t remember anything.”

Then, she cried and said, “Myungsoo, you changed a lot! Myungsoo that I know, he is furious, never think, but he’s faithful, and he’s also a gangster.”

“Can you please remind my past?”

“Yes! Yes!” said Alice happily.

Then Alice started to tell Myungsoo everything, Myungsoo began to remember some. But he felt headache, look like his head was ready to explode. Alice saw it, so she stopped and told Myungsoo to come again at tomorrow. Alice loved Myungsoo so much, she wanted Myungsoo to remember her.

 

Today, after work, Naeun backed home as usual but not so far from the company, sudden, her car was damaged. Lucky her, Jong In was her boss drove across her and he helped her call the garage to repair Naeun’s car and he was also took Naeun home, too.

Myungsoo, he waited for Naeun as usual, but today, the car that went it, was Jong In’s car. Myungsoo wondered.

 

“Thank you so much”

“Gwenchana”

Myungsoo watched Naeun and Jong In talked with doubt.

“Welcome back, Naeun”

“Nae” Jong In looked at Myungsoo.

“Mm… Oppa, this is Mr. Jong In, he’s my boss. Mr. Jong In, this is my oppa.”

Naeun introduced them.

“Annyeong, hyung, you’re handsome.”

“Nae, annyeong, you too.”

“Mr. Jong In, come in.”

“Gwenchana, I have to go.”

“Nae”

After Jong In gone, Myungsoo started to ask Naeun lots of questions while they were making food. It made Naeun bored so she shouted at Myungsoo.

“Don’t busy with my own story!!”

“Mian”

Myungsoo went in his room, Naeun never shouted at Myungsoo. Myungsoo stayed in room, he didn’t come out for dinner, made Naeun worried. She decided to talk with him.

“Oppa, open the door.”

Myungsoo didn’t answer and didn’t open the door.

“Oppa, if you don’t open the door, I’ll break through the door to come in.” Naeun chided him, but he still wouldn’t open.

“Ok, gangster oppa! I will count from 3 to 1, if you don’t open, I will break through it!”

1…. 2….3….

Naeun withdrew as she counted, then she ran straight to break through it. Meanwhile, she got closer to the door, Myungsoo opened, and she slipped on the Myungsoo’s chest. They looked at each other with long response, after a while,  Naeun got up slowly.

“Oppa, mianhae that I shouted at you, I didn’t resolve.”

“Naeun don’t have to mian…”

“Oppa, don’t be indifferent,”

“For the reason I asked you much, is I don’t like Jong In and…”

“Oppa, you might hungry, don’t you?” Naeun cut in…

“Naeun…”

“Are you hungry?”

Myungsoo didn’t say anything but he kissed on Naeun’s lip, softly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

See? I already told you, they got first kiss, keke ^^ So, wait the next chapter is the final. Myungsoo remember all things back, then he has to go, how could this be??? Just wait and see...