Beloved Brother

Beloved Brother

 

‘Rik, I love you’

‘I love you, too, Koji’

“Ahhhhh!!! Jealous, jealous, jealous! Why my real life not as same as in the story?”

Naeun screamed out so loud in the supermarket as she has been seen Actors loved each other in the TV. She felt that everyone in the supermarket was looking to her, so she used all of her power to run away from the supermarket at once.

 

“Has anyone remembered me? So shame, aish!”

She was walking on the way back while blamed to herself. Sudden, there was a boy stole her purse,

“Help! Help! Thief! Thief!”

Naeun followed the thief and asked someone to help.

“Stop!” Naeun shouted to the thief, as she was running, there was another boy stopped in front of a boy who is a thief. Naeun stopped. Naeun looked to a boy who stole her purse and looked to a boy who stopped in front of a thief.

“Mihyun, today you got no chance!” A boy in front said.

“Myungsoo!” A thief called boy front’s name. A boy front boxed thief, made him laid down, and he wanted to kick again,

“Don’t! I want only my purse back!”

“Purse?” Myungsoo looked at Naeun, he picked the purse for Naeun, and the thief has run away.

“Thank you so much!”

“Next time, you must be careful, auntie”

“Hah?” Why he call her auntie?

“I’m still young, but even though, thanks for your help.”

“Help? I didn’t wanna help, but that boy is my enemy.” After he said, he’s been walked away, but then he turned and said again,

“Oh, I forgot. Wish you have boyfriend soon, auntie, or you’ll shout at the supermarket again? Bye.”

“You remember wrong person. I already have boyfriend!!” Naeun lied to Myungsoo as he walked away; she glanced at him, and talked to herself again.

“What a bad boy!! He’s older than me, but why he calls me auntie?? Why not noona? I don’t wanna meet you again.” And she went home.

 

Many days later, while Naeun was backed from work and drove car to home, she was very tired with her work just liked a mountain.

“Ha, home!” She felt really tired until felt asleep.

 

Bangggggggg!!!

 

She felt like she had an accident.

“No!!!!! I didn’t do that! Am I?” She asked herself by worried. She was very worried about this, Naeun started to faint, when she waked up again, she was in a hospital. She sat in front of the SOS room, she called to her best friend at once. Her best friend was come.

“Hyorin!” She called her best friend’s name.

“Are you okay?” Hyorin was very worried.

“I’m okay, but how… how… how about him?”

“He’ll better, you must be attention, he’s better.”

Hyorin told Naeun to be happy but Naeun still had a bad feeling. The doctor and a nurse were come out.

“Is he okay, doctor?”

“He’s better.”

Naeun felt better, then her and her friend went in to see him.

 

“Wow! He’s so cute!”

Hyorin was surprise as a boy in the bed is handsome, tall, white skin, his hair is mixed, red thin lips and high nose.

“Hah, he is Myungsoo!!” Naeun also surprised that he was Myungsoo she met last week.

“You know him?” asked Hyorin

“No! Never know! Just have a meet!”

 

The next day, Naeun went to see him since morning, because he wasn’t awake yet. She sat near the bed, she looked to his face and said,

“If he wakes up, maybe he’ll say something that won’t go into my ears again or perhaps, he’ll call me auntie again. I guess you’re older than me…”

As she was talking to herself, Myungsoo started to awake. He opened his eyes and looked to Naeun by a lot of doubts.

“Wake?”

“Who I am?”

The first word he talked to Naeun

“And who are you?”

“Err…”

“Where is it and how can I come here?”

He asked and asked Naeun, he pated on Naeun’s shoulder.

“Who I am?”

He shouted to Naeun

“You are…”

He looked in to Naeun’s eyes and waiting her words.

“You are…”

“I am what?”

“You are my brother!”

“I’m your brother??”

When he got an answer he started to get his hand out of Naeun’s shoulders slowly.

“Yes, you are my brother…”

“So what’s my name?

“Your name is…”

“What is it? What is my name?”

Now Naeun couldn’t think anything, but because of he asked too much, she noticed the first time they met.

“Your name is Myungsoo!”

“Myungsoo… My name’s Myungsoo… And how about yours?”

Wiredddd

“Naeun… Mine is Naeun”

“Oh, my head!! Help me!! I’m headache!!”

He hold his head tight

“Oh, I’ll call doctor for you”

 

After the doctor gave him an unhurt medicine, he felt asleep.

“Why does he’s not remember anything, doctor?”

“His head was touched so much, makes him lose his memory, but not so deep. If we help him talking his past or take him to places that he used to go, give an action he used to do, so that maybe he’ll remember everything one by one. But it’s use a lot of time, don’t force, be patient.”

 

After that, Naeun always went to see Myungsoo. They were closer and closer and Myungsoo believed that Naeun is her real sister. Naeun thought that he has changed a lot, from a bad boy to a gentle man. His health good day by day until the doctor let him go home.

“At last, I can go out from the hospital.”

Myungsoo was happy. Then he asked Naeun

“How is our house?”

“Our house is… umm… got 1 floor, blue, and has a grass field in front, and the gates are white.”

“Hmm…” he sighed and sad.

“What happen, oppa?”

“I hate myself, why I can’t remember something?”

“Never mind, maybe a little time, you’ll have your memory back.”

Naeun messed his hair. Myungsoo looked at her face and smiled.

 

After took all things, Naeun took Myungsoo to her house. By the way back home, Myungsoo was always talked.

When they arrived, Myungsoo was very surprised. Naeun arranged a room for Myungsoo and his room is next to her room.

Nearly night, after they ate their dinner, they watched TV together and went to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hallo ^^, Hmm, the next chapter is nearly update, whoo! Why no subscribe? Less view? ToT, why why why? But it's okay for me :)))), hmm.... anyway, next chapter mm... ^^, hey I have a clue for you, they got first kiss *laugh hardly*, just wait for updating.