Chapter 4

You're the reason

Special cast: Krystal and Mr. mysterious [read the chapter to find out! I don't want to be a spoiler to reveal that hot guy first :p]

 

After school, the populars meet at the school gate, getting ready to head home.

Minho: I'll send my Yul home, how about you guys?

Taemin: Minzy is meeting her friends, so.... i guess i'll head home alone -shrug-

Minho: Taem why don't you send Ssul home? She's alone too! -grins-

Taemin: Umm sure, its fine with me.

Sulli: Oh its alright, you guys head home first, i need to practice swimming. Next week is my competition you know....

Yuri: Ohhh go ahead then, see you guys tomorrow! -waves-

Minho: Bye Taem and Ssul! -waves and pulls Yul away-

Taemin: So you not going home now? -switch his attention to Ssul-

Sulli: Nah, practice first!

Taemin: Okay~ Do text me if you need someone to send you home! -smiles warmly-

Ssul: -blush- Since when are yo- Alright I will! I need to get going already, see you tomorrow Taem -waves and runs away-

 

School's Indoor swimming pool:

Sulli's POV:

I don't know how long have i been swimming, or how many laps had i completed, but i'm damn tired!

"Krystal I'll rest a while first!" I tell Krystal, my swimming partner. She just signal my a 'ok' sign, and continue her laps.

I'm sitting on the bench drying my body while messaging my tense shoulder.

Suddenly i feel a tap on my shoulder, i turn around and found that hot guy!!!

He hands me a bottle of water, speaking with his deep and y voice, "Here, you must be tired" he ends off with a sweeeeeet smile.

I feel my cheeks burning hot, but manage to choke out some words "Y-yeah, than-ks~"

He sits down beside me, close enough for me to feel him warmth.

I notice him wiping his palm on his pants, before stretching out his hand, grinning, "I'm Chanyeol"

I wrap my fingers around his big palm, gosh he's warmmm!

"I'm Sulli, you can call my Ssul" giving him my eyesmile, and quickly pulls back my hand, blushing.

Oh dear Sulli why are you like that! I never knew that you would go head over heels in love with guys!

You're acting like a kid now! -mentally face palm-

My thoughts are cut off by his question, "What time will you end your practice?"

I stare at my feet, not daring to look at him, "Maybe in an hour or two..."

"Alright, I'll wait for you here!" He grins and pats the bench.

"Oh no no no, you can head home first!" I'm trying to convince him to go home, although my heart wants him to stay.

I mean like, he's the first guy to approach my like that. He's not like any ordinary guy that i had been with. You know.....

"Its okay, go practice, quick!" He nods profusely, hand gesturing me to go practice.

1hour.......

Wait, he's not there anymore! Maybe he's just like any other guys tsk.

I get up from the pool to take a break, chest feeling heavy due to the fact that he left, not keeping his words.

Just then, i heard footsteps approaching from the back, turn around to find Chanyeol holding 2 cups of coffee. He's actually taking small steps to prevent the coffee to spill out, how cute!

I watch him as he come nearer, patting the empty seat next to me.

"Here, warm coffee to keep you warm" He smile widely, handing me a cup of coffee.

"Thank you~" I cooed happily

 

Author's note:

So the hot guy i'm talking about is Chanyeol! y voice~ Alright this update doesn't has much Minyul/Taelli moments, but there is Chanlli moments! Sorry but i just ship Sulli with any of my bias :P Hope you guys won't mind! Anyway, Chanyeol is being super sweeeet, right? ^^ Look forward to other chapters! Love you guys soooooo much muaaaaah :*

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3