Chapter 10

You're the reason

Sulli is alone, practising her laps. After a whole, she got tired and so she decided to take a rest.

She sits on the bench, closely wrapped in the towel, keeping herself warm from the cold.

Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder, which causes her to yelp a little.

Turning back, she involuntarily mumbled "Chanyeol?"

"Oh its you ah?" but quickly spit out a shock comment.

 

Taemin's POV:

Since i'm free after school, maybe i should stay for a while.

I know i have got no reason to do this, but taking a look won't kill right?

I mean she's all alone, and maybe i can accompany her?

Alright, so here i am, watching the small figure resting on the bench.

Hesitantly, i approach her and tap her shoulder, anticipating her reaction.

"Chanyeol? Oh its you ah?" From this, i can't hide my embarrassment and disappointment.

I have the urge to walk away instantly but.... i did not.

To be truthful, i actually expect her to be like "Oh Taemin-ah, why are you here?"

I mean... at least address my name instead of another guy...

This is it, from this incident, i've decided to throw myself towards Krystal.

Well, i don't know why, but i kinda like her reaction when i last told her about me wooing Krystal.

 

Sulli is looking at the stoning Taemin.

Sulli: -waves her hand in front of Taemin- Back to earth Taem!

Taemin: -recovers from his thought, and settle down beside Sulli-

-SILENCE-

Sulli: Alright, so why are you here Taem?

Taemin: Jus-st here to.. you kn-now... Umm get Krystal's number

Taemin: -thinking- What? you must be kidding me. Why do i need her number? Geez.

Sulli: -sigh- From me? -glaring at Taemin-

Taemin: O-of course, i mean who else can i get it from? -smirk-

Sulli: Geez -throw her handphone at Taemin, and go inside the pool-

 

Sulli's POV:

Why am i feeling like this? Am i...

NO! I'm just angry that he's being an ungrateful brat, betraying Yuri unnie.

Yeah, that's why i'm feeling angry. Yeah right.

 

After a while, Sulli noticed that Taemin is gone, and decided to call it a day and head home.

She walks to the changing room, and saw Taemin sleeping on the bench outside the changing room.

Sulli: -nudge Taemin- Why are you still here Taem?

Taemin: -rubs his eyes sleepily- You're finally done? Let's go then~ -pulling Sulli along-

Sulli: Wait wait wait Taem! I've not changed yet!

Taemin: -looking at Sulli's swimming outfit; rubs the back of his neck embarrassingly- Oh well, go ahead. I'll just wait here.

 

After Sulli got changed, she take note of the sleepy Taemin. She giggled softly at the sight of Taemin, who's falling asleep soon, with his head moving from side to side.

Sulli: -ruffles Taemin's hair, giggling- Are you going to sleep here or go home now?

Taemin: -shot up from his seat- Let's go~ -pulls Sulli by her arm-

Sulli: Its this way, sleepy head. -giggle-

Taemin: -chuckle- Oh right.

Sulli: Why didn't you go home first just now?

Taemin: -thinking of an excuse- Umm i just fall asleep on the bench

Sulli: -laugh- Good excuse hahahahaha!

Taemin: -embarrassed- You made me embarrassed for the whole day, Ssul!

Sulli: Blame your clumsiness then hahaha!

 

The journey to Sulli's house was fun, and interactive. Taemin had been trying hard to make Sulli feel comfortable around him, and lighten the awkward atmosphere. And of course, he succeeded. After dropping Sulli at her house, Taemin went back home joyfully.

 

After shower, Sulli jump onto her bed, sighing inwardly. "What a tired day!" She exclaim, spreading her limbs outwide on her bed.

She closes her eyes, trying to get an early sleep. However, images of Taemin flash in her mind.

She's mesmerised. By his smile, his dorkiness, and his cuteness.

She's amazed, by his warmth, his caring attitude, and his patience.

She had never seen this side of Taemin before. He always put up the cold attitude.

But today, Taemin is being so unexpected. From visiting her at the pool, and sending her home.

Although she know that Taemin is there for Krystal's number, but he's still there even after her practice.

Who can imagine the popular Taemin is sleeping on the bench? Well, only Sulli is able to witness that.

 

Author's note:

Hello peeps!

Did you guys realise the falling in love couple? Its sad that they don't know each other's feeling right? What a pity. But they're sweet right? ^^

I'm back with another update~ Sorry to keep you guys waiting! But i'm only able to update once in a week, or at most twice. Sorry for that! But i promise that the quality of my story will improve!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, PLEASE! <3