In his car

I thought we are just friends

 

Joon started the car. When we drove threw the city, who was already dark. I looked at the shining lights, the signs, the parks who where dark with just some lights shining in it and the river where all the light got reflected. Suddenly I felt something warm on my hand. I looked down and saw Joon, holding my hand. He didn't looked at me when I looked up to him. We stopped and I looked out of the window..... this wasn't Seoul, it was Joon's House. I looked questioning to Joon. He looked also at me with a serious look on his face.
"I can't leave you alone for tonight, cause I'm to afraid that something will happen to you"
I just nodded. It was kind of sweet hearing this things from Joon. He got out of the car and opened the car door for me. I started to blush lightly. In the past he was doing this just for fun, but now, I knew that he loved me and wanted to be a gentleman. He opened the door and lead me to his go-in-closet. He took out a white, long, big shirt and some black boxer shorts and handed them over to me. He started to blush when I took his shirt, what I was still wearing, off. I looked down at myself.... was something wrong? 
*!!! I totally forgot!!!*
"S-S-Suzy? You ... your shirt shows a lot of skin" Joon stuttered while blushing even more. I turned fast around and put the shirt on. Then I turned with a really red face back to Joon. We both started to look embarrassed on the floor.  Suddenly Joon started to stutter something I couldn't understand.
"M-ehm-ca-I-will-Ehmm"
Joon stopped, took a deep breath in and opened his mouth. But nothing came out, instead he took me and pressed his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and enjoy feeling his warm lips on mine. He broke the kiss but just went some cm away from me, keep holding me on my shoulders. I opened slowly my eyes to see his warm and mysterious brown-black eyes. Joon opened his mouth again.
"Please don't leave me never again? I wouldn't handle it if you would leave me now. I need you and I love you" he said with a serious but loving-soft voice. I melted inside. And nodded my head from left to right side.
"How could I? How could I leave you? Now that I know my true feelings for you. It would also hurt me if we couldn't be together. I-I just love you so much" I answered full of love. Joon suddenly started to let out a high tone and then started to giggle. 
"Really Joon? You have to ruin this moment of pure love?" I said pointing to him. He looked giggling back at me and gave me a short kiss.
"Come on, you know me Suzy. If you tell me such things. I have to start to giggle full of happiness"
I didn't stopped pouting.
"I know but..... but..... your sometimes a real pabo. When you do this, while I tell you my real feelings, I fell like you where kidding"
Joon suddenly stopped smiling and his face went back to a serious one.
"No Suzy. Please don't think that. I love you so much. I didn't mean to make you feel like a fool. What can I do for your forgiveness?"
I started to thing about it
"Hmmm...... go out with me on a picnic, as a candlelight dinner under the stars" I said.
Joon started to smile lightly, which kind of looked really y.
"Ok" he said with a smile. Maybe I should be scared now, his smile looks like he has something in his mind and I doesn't know what it is. 
"Suzy you look tiered, do you want to go to bed?"
I nodded while yawning. He bring me to his bed and laid me down. 
"Are you going to sleep next to me?" I asked him curious, because he still had his normal clothes on. Joon looked at me.
"Not yet, I have to drive to a broadcast, I will be back in some hours" he said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and fall immediately asleep.