Chapter 15.

When The Music Ends.

Eunkwang came back with a tray with yoghurt, some water and some fruit. “So.. Are you up for some yoghurt?” He smiled a warm smile and sat down. He placed the tray in front of Ilhoon, and started opening the little yoghurt container.
“Not really to be honest hyung” Ilhoon sighed a bit and looked at Eunkwang. “Do I really have to?”
“Won’t you try a little, just a spoonful?” Eunkwang looked pleadingly at the younger boy. “Should I feed you?” He smiled a bit.
“Okay, if you do it, I will eat some” Ilhoon nodded a bit, thinking Eunkwang was only joking around.
“Fine then” Eunkwang dug the spoon down in the container and took it up again with some yoghurt on it. “Say ahh” He smiled.
“What? Weren’t you joking?” Ilhoon looked at the older boy.
“No, I weren’t, I am deadly serious about it” Eunkwang looked at Ilhoon with a stern look. “So either I feed you some or you eat it yourself.”
“Why are you acting like a parent?” Ilhoon sighed and took the spoon from Eunkwang. He ate a few spoons of yoghurt. “Happy now?” He looked at Eunkwang.
“If you’re feeling full then I am” Eunkwang shifted a bit in his seat.
“I am” Ilhoon threw the spoon down on the tray and sighed heavily.
“When are they releasing you?” Eunkwang looked at Ilhoon, changing the subject as he didn’t wish to quarrel with Ilhoon anymore. He didn’t feel like being mad at the younger at all. After all it must be tiring for the younger boy going in and out of the hospital because of something so casual as fatigue.
“In a day or two” Ilhoon looked at him.
“Let’s do something fun when you are discharged from here. I’ll let you choose” Eunkwang smiled softly and ruffled Ilhoon’s soft hair. “Okay?”
Ilhoon smiled a bit. “Okay hyung, then let’s go on a date” He blushed a bit and looked away.
“I’ll take you on a date then” Eunkwang softly took Ilhoon’s hands in his own. “Where do you want to go then?”
“I want you to surprise me hyung” Ilhoon looked back at Eunkwang and smiled.
“Okay, I’ll plan a perfect date for my perfect boyfriend” Eunkwang placed a soft kiss against Ilhoon’s forehead.
“I am not perfect hyung, and you should know” Ilhoon lightly grabbed a hold of Eunkwangs tie and pulled him into a soft kiss. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
So, I am back from feeling a writers block, starting a new job, ending my summer vacation and starting at school again.
And suddenly I felt a big urge to update this story, cause I have let my dear subscribers down T____T I am so sorry guys!
I hope you will forgive me and enjoy this fic until the end ~

And thanks for any new subscribers I have gained ~
I will update with chapter 16 soon - and I mean really soon, so look forward to it ~