Chapter 16.

When The Music Ends.

Eunkwang was helping Ilhoon pack his things.
Ilhoon had gained a bit weight again, and looked a bit healthier. So the doctors had discharged him a day before they actually had planned too. Eunkwang had planned the perfect day together with Ilhoon, and when they were finished packing, they would go on the promised date.
Ilhoon ran around trying to remember everything he had unpacked and where he had placed it.
“Relax Ilhoon, don’t pressure yourself like that. We have a lot of time.” Eunkwang grabbed a hold of his wrist and got him to stop running around. He lightly kissed the younger boys forehead.
“Really? Okay, then I’ll relax a bit” Ilhoon smiled softly and placed a soft kiss on Eunkwangs nose.
Eunkwang laughed a bit and before long they have packed all Ilhoon’s belongings into the sports bag he had with him. “Are you ready?”
“Yes, I am hyung” Ilhoon smiled softly and grabbed the bag’s handle. He was about to lift the bag from the bed, when Eunkwang took it from him. “Don’t strain yourself and your energy. I will take it” He took a soft hold of Ilhoon’s hand with his free hand, and then they headed out of the room. They greeted the nurses goodbye and thanked them for all their help.
“So, where are we going?” Ilhoon shielded his eyes with his hand when they got outside the hospital. The sun was shining brightly, something Ilhoon hadn’t realized before they came outside.
“Well, first we have to go back to your place with this bag, right?” Eunkwang smiled a bit. “We don’t want to be burdened by dragging this around”
“Ah, of course, and then?” Ilhoon smiled, feeling all bubbly inside.
“Then… It’s a secret” Eunkwang laughed.
“Ahh, why?” Ilhoon on his lower lip.
“Didn’t you ask for it yourself? You wanted me to surprise you, right?” Eunkwang softly squeezed the youngers hand.
“I know, but I have changed my mind now. I want to know it” Ilhoon shook Eunkwangs arm, showing some cute gestures and smiles.
“I won’t tell you” Eunkwang smiled. “Even though you are acting so cute.” He nudged the youngers shoulder with his own.
“Auch hyung” Ilhoon whined and looked away, with an offended glance.
“Sorry Ilhoonah” Eunkwang stopped their walking and pulled the latter into a soft hug. “I didn’t mean to hurt you”
“… Hyung… You didn’t. I was just kidding” Ilhoon glanced away, feeling guilty.
“Oh? Really?” Eunkwang laughed awkwardly. “I guess I don’t know you that well yet”
“But you have all day to get to know me hyung, and I can get to know you better” He laughed softly and ran a bit ahead of Eunkwang. “Come on hyung, let’s hurry up, so we can get so much out of today as possible” he waved at the elder and started running.
“Hey, where are you running to?” Eunkwang laughed and ran after the younger boy, catching up with him not long after. “I caught you” He grabbed a hold of Ilhoon’s wrist. Without any notice he pulled the boy into a long, passionate kiss.
Ilhoon was surprised but started moving his lips against Eunkwang’s. Feeling a nice, warmth spreading all over his body. It felt so right, and so good, just standing this close to Eunkwang, and feeling his perfect lips upon his own. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
This will be my last update for today as the clock have reached 1 a.m. here in little Denmark.
I hope you will enjoy my dobble update, and I will try my best to write on chapter 17 tomorrow when I wake up ~