A Trip Down Memory Lane and Final Goodbye

A Short Journey

The day that we were moving that night, I decided to visit the places where I hold a lot of memories.

 

MY OLD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

*FLASHBACKS*

I was in first grade. I was always in a corner by myself, not interacting with people because I'm very shy. The some of the kids make fun of me because they think I'm weird. That's when I met a girl in a white polka dotted white dress with pigtails.

"Hey, why are you all alone?" she asked.

"..." I didn't respond to her question because she might think that I'm weird.

"I'm Sulli!" she said with a smile.

"I'm... Krystal." I said in a whisper.

"Krystal, that's a pretty nice name!" she complimented. "

Thanks," I said.

"I don't want you to be alone, Krystal! From now on, I'll be your best friend and I'll protect you from those mean kids!" she said. I just smiled at her.

That's when I first met Sulli, my best friend.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I found myself tearing up as I stared at my old school. It's when Sulli and I started our friendship that would last forever.

 

HIGH SCHOOL 

*FLASHBACKS*

It was during Freshman year that Sulli and I started to gain interested in boys. We tried our best do dress up nicely every day so that we get noticed. We're not like any of the girls in our school who put tons of make up. We tried to look as natural as possible. One day as I was walking towards my dance class, that's when I bumped to this guy.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ran over you," he said.

I stood up smiling, "it's okay!" I said to him.

"I'm Taemin Lee by the way, and you are?" He asked.

"I'm Krystal Jung." I replied.

"Want to walk to class together, Ms. Jung?" He teased.

"Just call me Krystal." I laughed.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I found myself walking towards the park. I bought an ice cream cone and sat down on one of the benches.

*FLASHBACKS*

"Taemin, I'm not sure how to tell you this, but... I think I like you more than just a friend." I whispered.

"Krystal, I've been hiding my feelings for you ever since we met. I like you too, more than a friend." Taemin said.

I couldn't help myself but blushed as I stared at the ground. =///= I don't have the courage to look into Taemin's eyes since he feels the same way as I do. "Krystal," he made me look in his eyes, "would you... Be my... Girlfriend?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded to his question. "Yes Taemin. I will be your girlfriend." I responded while nodding.

We hugged and Taemin lifted me up and spin us around. He looked at me in the eyes and kissed me. Lee Taemin, my lover, my boyfriend, my first love, my first kiss.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Krystal, I'm sorry, but our relationship isn't working out," Taemin said.

"Taemin, are you breaking up with me?" My eyes starting to tear up.

"I'm really sorry. I think it's best if we just stayed friends," he added.

"Taemin, what did I do wrong?" I asked.

"It's not you, it's me. I just... Don't want to be in a relationship anymore. I hope you understand." Taemin replied.

"I understand." I said.

"Krystal, I'm really sorry."

With that, we kissed for a very long time for our last kiss.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I started heading back home when I saw that rain clouds started to appear from the sky. Goodbye, San Francisco I took one last look where I called the place my home. I will cherish all the memories that I got in this place...

Goodbye, my home...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes:

I feel like I've rushed through the story... TT-TT So sorry! *bows* I will do my best next time! *pumps fist in air* 파이팅!!! Okay Bye Bye Now!!! *^-^*