Say Goodbye

A Short Journey

"Give me a call when you wanted to be picked up! I'll be with Kevin, Sunny, and Nicole if you need me. Love you!" Jessica waved goodbye.

"Okay Jess! Thanks and love you too!" I waved goodbye.

 

I walked towards the entrance of the mall and looked for the destination where I'll meet with my two best friends, Sulli and Taemin.

 

*10 MINUTES HAS PASSED*

 

"Krystal!" I heard someone called my name. Sulli ran towards me while Taemin followed behind.

"Why do you have to move?!?!?!" she asked.

"My dad found a job there, so we're moving with him." I replied.

"We'll really miss you, Tal" Taemin said.

I can't help it but hugged them while I sobbed like there's no tomorrow. They tried comforting me, but I just cried even harder. My two best friends since childhood. Now I have to leave them.

"Krystal, please stop crying! I'm starting to cry too!" Sulli stated.

"I'll buy you ice cream if it makes you feel any better," Taemin suggested.

I wiped my tears away as soon as Taemin said that. I tried to smile and we walked towards the ice cream store. This might be the last time that I'll see my friends in my hometown. I'll truly miss these two. They were there in the ups and downs in my life, from family to school.

 

I'll never forget them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's notes: >_< *sigh* I don't know... I think I rushed in this chapter... I'm sorry!!! *bows* I just thought of this as I was writing it... TT-TT Comments are very much appreciated! ^_~