of spying and biased leaders.

100

 

The two beds were push next to each other for more room. Yixing was already situated in one of the beds, waiting for Jongin to finish washing up. The door creaked open and revealed Joonmyun.

“Hey Yixing,” he smiled.

The said man sat up. “Hey, hyung.”

“Just wanted to check on you and see if you’re comfortable.”

“Of course I am, hyung! It’s late, you should get to bed.”

“Oh hey Joonmyun hyung.” Jongin casually walked in.

The taller of the three literally flew onto his bed, making Yixing chuckle. Jongin mumbled something unintelligible that only the Chinese male could hear. He chuckled some more, and began tickling Jongin.

“Stop it hyung!” He squeaked, flailing his long limbs around. This only made Yixing smirk and tickle him even more. He climbed over to Jongin’s side of the bed and sat on top of his abdomen. 

“Hyung!” Jongin screeched in his deep voice.

They both forgot that Joonmyun was in the room. A look of hurt and jealousy flash across his face. “I’ll see you both tomorrow, sleep well.” He whispered, but no one heard him. He walk out, and shut the door behind him, the giggles of the two younger members still echoing in his ears.

He wasn’t going to let his bring him down. He was going to make Yixing his, and he’s going to laugh in Jongin’s face afterwards.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, hyung,” Jongin said, looking over at the dancer.

“Hm?”

Jongin bit his lip, hesitating. “Do… do you think you could sing for me?”

“Sure, do you have a song in mind?”

“Not really.”

Yixing nodded and parted his lips. “All I hear are raindrops, falling on the rooftop…” Immediately Jongin curled against the other’s side.

Well I thought I could just get over you baby
But I see that’s something I just can’t do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can’t find a way
To let go of you

“Xing hyung,” Jongin unconsciously mumbled. 

“… and I’m officially missing you…”

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon walking into the room, with the intent to wake them up for breakfast. He wasn’t emotionally prepared for what was next.

Jongin’s face was buried in the crook of Yixing’s neck, the older’s arms around his waist. Their legs were tangled together and the Chinese man’s lips ghosted over Jongin’s forehead.

He spun on the heels of his feet and saw Yifan standing there. “Oh… Kris hyung.”

“I thought you were going to wake the two kids up.” His eye brow was raised, and the usual stoic expression was on.

“They look tired so I don’t want to wake them up.”

A smooth lie, and an angelic smile.

“You like Yixing.” Not a question, but a statement. 

“W-what?”

Yifan took the leader by his arm and pulled in out to the living room. “You’re not very discreet, Joonmyun.”

“Oh.”

The two sat on the couch, the living room still void of hungry men.

“Look, I love both you and Kai equally but I honestly think you’re more capable of taking care of Yixing more than Kai can. So I’m going to let you in on some Yixing secrets, okay?”

Kyungsoo, who was in the kitchen, heard everything. He sighed and rolled his eyes. “Biased people these days,” he muttered, chopping some carrots. 

“Meet me at the rooftop after dinner alright?” Yifan whispered.

Joonmyun nodded and watched as Yifan bid Kyungsoo good bye and left. The leader went back to waking the kids up, avoiding Jongin’s room like it was a plague.  Today was probably one of those days where his bad luck balanced out with his good luck because Yixing and Jongin came out of the bathroom, fingers intertwined. 

Their arms swung back and forth as they made their way to the dining table. “Xingie hyung and I are going to the company to practice our dancing.”

“Well at least have some breakfast first,” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Yes, mommy!” Jongin joked, making Chanyeol snicker.

 

 

 

 

“I can’t wait to show you this song that we can choreograph to!” Jongin talked animatedly, hands and everything.

Behind a wall, Junmyeon watched them (in his spy outfit, which consisted of a jacket, jeans, a beanie and a pair of sunglasses).

They entered the room and immediately started warming up. Deeming this appropriate, Junmyeon wandered off to find Jonghyun.

After an hour of chatting with SHINee’s main vocal, he encountered Taemin. 

“Hey, Taeminnie.”

“Hi, hyung!”

Junmyeon smiled. “I should get back to the dance studio.”

“Oh, you’re supposed to be practicing with Jonginnie and Yixing hyung?”

“W-well, not really?”

Taemin grinned. “Hyung, I know what you’re up to. Jonginnie told me.”

He immediately scowled. 

“Sorry hyung, but I’m on Jongin’s side for this one.”

He sighed and went back to the dance room, only to see Yixing drenched in sweat. His white tank top stuck to his body like a second skin. He swallowed his spit. It didn’t help with the fact that Yixing has a nice, smooth, creamy skin color. Yixing was sprawled on the floor, his chest heaving up and down.

Suddenly, Yixing groaned, making Junmyeon’s jaw drop. His face grew hot and his pants became uncomfortably tight.

He spun around and sped walked off, he needs to get rid of this issue before his secret meeting with the dragon leader.

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon considered rolling on the floor and flying behind walls like James Bond does. But no, he is normal, and normal people don’t do that.

He crept behind the steel door and ran for cover behind one of the metal boxes.

“Junmyeon, what are you doing?”

The said boy shot up and gave Yifan a sheepish expression. “Sorry, hyung.”

Yifan rolled his eyes, “like I said, I prefer you go after Yixing rather than Kai, so…”

Junmyeon nodded his head furiously.

“Yixing likes chocolate and green tea. He likes people who are willing to listen to him talk about his problems. He likes people who can help give inspiration when he has trouble writing songs. He likes chocolate. And cute events. And he likes winning video games. And cooking. And aegyo.”

“Okay, hyung. Thanks!”

“I’m rooting for you, Junmyeon!!”

Check out Cafuné ft. B.A.P's Yongguk and EXO's Luhan!