one, two, three, four, i declare war.

100

 

Joonmyun hated how he never got to be near Yixing (in front of fan girls, at least. He wants to be shipped with Yixing by fan girls). 

He hates how whenever they’re reunited, Jongin some how finds his way to Yixing. In official pictures, Jongin and Yixing are always seen hugging each other at the waist and it angers Joonmyun. But he’s Joonmyun aka Suho the leader of EXO, so he can’t show his anger.

The situation is getting worse as fan girls on tumblr posts the gifs of Jongin and Yixing holding hands at SM Town LA to those recent pictures of Jongin clinging on to Yixing. Did he mention those pictures in Thailand where Jongin is literally staring Yixing down as the unicorn talks? And because of this, fan girls are boarding the ‘Kailay’ ship (Kailay… tch, Sulay sounds better; the ship is classier too).

Not cool.

“Xingie hyung~” He heard Jongin call, sickeningly sweet. 

“Yes Jongin?”

Joonmyun secretly glared at the taller, tanner boy. 

“Can you buy me some ice cream?”

Yixing smirked, his dimple showing, causing Joonmyun’s heart to race. “Only if you do aegyo!”

Joonmyun inwardly snickered. Jongin always claimed that he never does aegyo when asked to by Yixing, but he always does it. A-l-w-a-y-s.

Jongin brought his fists up to his cheek. “Bbuing bbuing~ hyung! I want ice cream.”

“Alright, lets go for some ice cream!”

The leader pouted. Instead of saying something like ‘No! Don’t go, Yixing. You belong to me!’ he settled for, “don’t stay out too late and make sure you two don’t get caught by fans!”

He watched as Jongin took Yixing’s hand in his. He hates how Yixing’s hand perfectly molded with Jongin’s and looked down at his own small hands.

 

 

 

 

Jongin hid a smirk as he walked out of the dorm with his favorite hyung. He could practically feel Joonmyun’s eyes bore into his back. He squeezed his hyung’s hand for reassurance because once he gets back from the ice cream shop, he is declaring war.

“What kind do you want, Jonginnie?”

Yixing was the only person who he allowed (besides his parents and siblings) to call him by his real name. Everyone else has to call him Kai — or he’ll get annoyed.

“I want a cone, hyung. With vanilla ice cream and caramel drizzle. And a strawberry on top.”

Cue the cute laugh and the deep dimple. “Alright, Jongin. I’ll just have the same as you, ok?”

Jongin nodded.

They walked back to the dorm, hand in hand, with their ice cream cones. “Hyung you should sleep with me tonight! We could push the beds together.”

“What about Kyungsoo?”

“He could sleep with Jongdae hyung. They could talk about singing or something and we could talk about dancing.”

Yixing smiled. “Alright, Jongin.”

The said boy inwardly celebrated with a pelvic ing dance.

 

 

“Kyungsoo hyung!” Jongin loudly entered the dorm, with Yixing in tow. “Is it okay if you stay with Jongdae hyung tonight? Yixing hyung and I want to share our room!”

From the corner of his eye, he could see an unhappy Joonmyun and smirked.

“Sure,” Kyungsoo answered from the kitchen, “just let me know what Kris hyung and Jongdae hyung says.”

The second youngest member happily grinned and turned to look at Yixing, who was already talking to Yifan on the phone.

“I’ll go prepare our room, hyung!” Jongin zoomed into the said room and once the door shut, he threw himself onto his bed and flailed around in happiness.

 

 

 

 

Joonmyun knows that Jongin planned this all out. He just knows it. And so he silently fumes as Kyungsoo, resident umma, soothingly rubs his back.

“That darned brat!” He muttered under his breath as he watched Yixing come back with his MCM backpack full of clothes and necessities.

Kyungsoo just rolls his eyes. So much for a calm and collected leader.

“He planned it out, Kyungsoo! He planned it out! I know he did.”

The lead vocal raised an eyebrow. “Okay, hyung. If you say so.”

Just then Jongin entered the living room, and he smiled at Kyungsoo. “Hey hyung? Could you make Xingie hyung and I some kimchi spaghetti?” 

“Sure,” Kyungsoo got up from his spot and quickly entered the kitchen. The tanned dancer sat next to the leader on the sofa.

“Hi hyung!”

Joonmyun swallowed down his anger and put on his signature smile. “What’s up, Kai?”

“Nothing,” Jongin scrunched his face, “just here to tell you that I declare war.”

He said it in such a nonchalant manner that it took Joonmyun nearly 60 seconds to process it.

“What?” He asked incredulously. 

Jongin smirked. “Must I repeat, hyung?” Joonmyun narrowed his eyes as the taller figure got up from his seat.

He walked towards the hall, smirking to himself and then turned his head slightly. “Yixing hyung is mine.”

Joonmyun shot up from his seat, his usually pale face painted with a deep pink. “Oh it is on, Kim Jongin!”

hehehehohohehe. how did you guys like the introduction chapter? i'm trying something new, and i hope you all like it~