LOVE vs. PRIDE

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

 

*TADA* :D

Then lee yejin went inside..

“hey babe..” yejin walked forward and kiss baekhyun in the cheek..

“what are you doing.. here??” baekhyun said nervously seeing jie ah’s death glare..

“mind, introducing your BABE , byun baekhyun..^^” jie ah smiled sarcastically..

“oh~ don’t misinterpret anything.. i’m LEE YEJIN, his ex..”

“oh..im KIM.JIe.ah..” jie ah shake her hand quickly..

“i can break her bones if i continue..” jie ah murmured, luhan chuckled

“i just want to return his bracelet, he left it in my room..”

 

“IN YOUR WHAT??! “ the 3 guys in the kitchen said in unison

“baekhyun your so bad..” sehun shook his head..

 

“YAH!! STOP HALLUCINATING GREEN THINGS! And STOP LISTENING TO OUR CONVERSATION! ” baekhyun yelled..

 

the three talked as if they we’re doing other things in the kitchen..

Yejin smiled..” bye everyone, luhan..call me,  got to go.. bye babe” yejin said and walked away..

There was a awkward silence when lee yejin left..

Suho signalled the three to leave them.. and they slowly walked into the room..

Luhan was about to leave when jie ah hold his hand..

“she’s shaking..is she angry or just about to cry?” luhan thought..

He calmly hold her hand and looked at baekhyun..

“i cant read his expression.. mixed emotions??” he thought

Then jie ah start..

“Explain that.” She said coldly

“why do i have to? I didn’t do anything wrong! Mind explaining your side first?” baekhyun said..

“You did not do anything wrong??! You slept with a Girl! And not just a girl YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND!!” jie ah exclaim..

“I DID NOT SLEEP WITH HER!! SHE JUST HELPED ME OUT!! “ he yelled

“you kissed luhan awhile ago.. that’s what you need to explain to me..”

“why do i have to? Give me a valid reason why should i explain what i did..” she glared at him..

“because I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND and HE IS JUST YOUR FRIEND, NO MORE NO LESS!” baekhyun exclaim..

“but you slept with your ex-girlfriend.. isn’t that cheating on me? and you didn’t bother to explain so i wont explain my side too..” jie ah glared and dragged luhan.

“Stop right there!” baekhyun yelled and jie ah and luhan stopped..

“jie ah.. please control your temper..he’s trying..” luhan whispered in mandarin..

“i cant..” she said as tears flow in her eyes..she did not turn to baekhyun..

“say your last words byun baekhyun..” jie ah said in a husky voice...

“don’t go.. don’t leave .. you promised didn’t you? I’m sorry..” baekhyun said in monotone.. his eyes are teary.. he didn’t mind luhan was there..

 

-

 

-:)) TNX FORWAITING! WHAT DO YOU THINk?? COMMENTS PLEASE!! LOVE LOTS!