baekhyun's Mansion

My Maid a.k.a. the Runaway PRINCESS~

 

He walked closely to jie ah and touched her hand..

Jie ah was crying but she did not face baekhyun..

“don’t let your pride win over you.. he already swallowed his pride jie ah.. you mean so much to him..”  luhan said and let go her hand and walked away..

She want’s him to stay.. cause she’s weak to face baekhyun.. but luhan smiled at her..

A assuring smile that says “everything will be fine..” she smiled back..

Jie ah intertwined her fingers with baekhyun..

“lulu oppa~ thank you” she said as she turn to baekhyun..

And looked down..

“i’m sorry..” baekhyun repeated his words and hugged jie ah..

Jie ah was speechless she can’t say anything.. she just hugged him back and felt her tears falling to his shirt..

“i know i’m not good at expressing my feelings but.. i really care about you.. i don’t want anyone to have you.. i don’t want you to leave me.. ” baekhyun whispered

 

Jie ah got the courage to talked..

 

“sor..ry...”

she said and hugged him tighter..

“i will never leave you unless you will..” she said..

“i asked you to stay.. why would i leave you? Only Hypocrites do that..” baekhyun said as he

 Slowly let go jie ah..

“what?” jie ah said looking into his eyes..

He wiped her tears,,

“please don’t cry.. i don’t want see you  cry because of me.. it hurts me a thousand more..” baekhyun said as he sealed her lips with a kiss..

“i’m not crying.. i got dust in my eyes..” she lied..

“stop fooling me..you think i’m that stupid to believe you?” baekhyun smirked..

“well.. you said you don’t want to see me cry because of you so.. i did not cry.. dust irritated my eyes..” she grinned

“silly..” baekhyun pinched her face and dragged her out..

“where are we going??”

“somewhere.. we can be alone..” baekhyun smirked and dragged her to the elevator..

Baekhyun pushed the up button..”

“why are we going up? You said we will go somewhere..” jie ah asked

“i’ll show you something..” baekhyun said as they reached the rooftop..

Then he started dialing at his phone..started talking with someone.. then hung up..

“what now?”

“just wait..” he said as  he wrapped his arms in her waist..

“let go..” jie ah said in embarrassment..she was blushing..

Baekhyun blow air in her ear..

“hey! That tickles..” she chuckled..

“well.. i know your weakness..” he grinned

Then jie ah stared at the beautiful scenery..

“i can see the whole seoul from here.. the sunset is perfect..” jie ah grinned as she pulled baekhyun to the edge of the building..

“see that cloud over there? It looks like a bacon.. “ jie ah chuckled..

“see that..” baekhyun pointed at nowhere.. and jie ah turned to him..he kissed her and runaway..

“that!” baekhyun laughed..

“BYUNTAE!” jie ah yelled as she chased baekhyun..

They’re are playing.. baekhyun will always steal kiss from her then runaway..

“YOU! STOP THERE!” jie ah said panting..

“Why? The Drool Baby cant catch her PRINCE??” he said also panting and chuckled..

Then a sound interrupted..

Its a helicopter...

“he’s here..”

“who?” jie ah asked as she look behind and saw the helicopter landing in the rooftop..

It was noisy.. jie ah’s hair was flying .. she quickly hold it..

Baekhyun dragged her into the helicopter..

They quickly get up..

“thanks for coming cousin!” baekhyun tapped the pilot’s shoulder..

“don’t mention it baek..” he said

“who is he?” jie ah asked...

“my cousin..”

“where are we going?”

“secret..i’ll tell you when we get there..” baekhyun grinned and pulled jie ah closer to him..

Soon they reached a mansion..

“woah.. that’s big..” jie ah said leaning in the window.. “its larger than our house..” she thought

“you want to live there?” baekhyun asked..

“if i want to.. will you buy it for me?” jie ah grinned

“no need.. its my house already..” baekhyun grinned

“your kidding..” jie ah look away..

“i’m not..” baekhyun said in a serious tone..

Jie ah looked at him suspiciously..

“lets see.. then lets go down then..”

“sure..wait for the pilots signal.. we’re landing now..” baekhyun smirked..

*helicopter landed*

“thanks cousin! I’ll call you later..” baekhyun waved as the helicopter fly again..

Jie ah was roaming around the large gold area where they landed..

“hell this place is bigger down here..” jie ah mumbled..

“you like it?” baekhyun said as he hang his arms in jie ah’s shoulders..

“well.. it looks nice.. but i think it’s too big for me..” jie ah crossed her arms..

“who said its for you?... its for us.. and our little angels.. ^^” baekhyun grinned as he wrapped his arms in her waist and  rest his head in her shoulder..

They are both looking at the same direction..

“hmmn.. no little angels for now.. we’re too young for that jerk!” jie ah poke his forehead.

“but the 3 idiots wants someone to play with..” baekhyun pout.

“who??”

“sehun.. channie and kai..” baekhyun added..

“don’t call them idiot stupid.. they can always play with yi jeong anytime.. NO LITTLE ANGELS!” jie ah exclaim..

“fine.. No angels.. little devils will do?” baekhyun murmured as he dragged jie ah inside the house..

 

*inside the house*

“good evening young master!” the maids said in chorus

“your a young master?? You don’t look like one..” she teased.

“ofcourse i look like one..i’m a pri----“ baekhyun was interrupted by a fat man.. his butler..

“young master.. i’m sorry to interrupt, but madam said when you come home.. we should not entertain you.. i’m so sorry young master”

 

“WHAT??! “ BAEKHYUN YELLED..

“Im sorry..” the butler repeated

“well that’s easy.. don’t tell that witch i came here cause i’m not staying here anyway.. i just want to tour my FIANCE in her soon to be HOUSE” baekhyun emphasize..

“did you proposed already?? Jerk..” jie ah glared at him.

Baekhyun smiled sarcastically..

“fine.. we’re staying here tonight.. unlocked my room.. prepare dinner and Never tell that witch i was here..is that ok butler seung?” baekhyun said calmly.

“as you wish young master..” the butler bowed and ordered the maids to do what baekhyun said..

Baekhyun grinned and dragged jie ah to his room..

It was upstairs so they have to go up the long stairs..

“baekhyun i’m tired.. can you slow down..” jie ah said as she stopped and sit in the stairs..

“my baby is tired?” he pout as he sat beside her..

“baby your face! yes captain obvious..i’m tired!” jie ah said as she placed her chin in her palm..

“stand up.” Baekhyun ordered

“few minutes just let me rest..” jie ah said lazily..

“stand up now kim jie ah.” Baekhyun grabbed her arms to make her stand up..

“yah! Your rude bac---“ before jie ah can continue baekhyun lifted her bridal style..

“YAH!! What are you doing??!! Put me down NOW!!” jie ah exclaim and struggled..

“if you don’t want to stumble down this stairs and die in a early age.. Behave.. you said your tired.. then Rest..” baekhyun smirked

Jie ah stop moving after hearing what he said.. seriously..  she don’t want to die early too..

They reached his room and she started to complain..

“put me down now..” jie ah glared at him..

Baekhyun smirked and dropped her in his bed..

“how’s my bed??” he asked..

“its bigger than the one you have in the condo.. and i like the bedsheet.. white looks good on you..” she complimented..

“does that statement means you’ll sleep with me tonight??” baekhyun smirked..

“NO!! BYUNTAE!!” jie ah stood up. But baekhyun pushed her back and crawled to her..

“what if i want you to?” baekhyun smirked, he was too closed to jie ah..the tip of their nose at attached..

“you’ll DIE when EXO WILL KNOW Your PLAN IDIOT!” jie ah yelled..

“stop yelling at my face! You always do that!” baekhyun said in a irritated voice..

“Then STOP YOUR FLIRTING HORMONES!” jie ah growled

“Your UNFAIR kim jie ah.., you never yelled at LUHAN even once!” he added

“that’s because he’s always nice to me..” she mumbled

“fine.. then go back to your lulu oppa~” baekhyun sang sarcastically and turned away.. “he’s angry again..tsk..”

“if i go.. you will just dragged me back here.. wont you?” jie ah grinned

Baekhyun glared at her and walked to the balcony..

“my baby bacon pig is jelly..so cute..” she said as she hugged baekhyun from the back..

“don’t baby me.. go baby your Lulu oppa~” he said in a irritated tone..

“your too stubborn.. how am i supposed to handle you like this every time we fight?” she pout as she rubbed her eyes..

“that’s  your challenge for being my girlfriend..” he chuckled at jie ah’s childish appearance..

“smile more..” jie ah point her index finger in his face to make him smile..

“make me..” he change his expression to the Poker face...

“try me..” jie ah grinned and started tickling baekhyun..

The next minute , Baekhyun was laughing out loud and tried to run from her..

“hey.. stop it.. fine you win..” he said between pants

“YEHEY! “ jie ah was jumping around like a idiot..

“kid.” Baekhyun poke her head..

When a sudden call interrupted..

-hey! love the comments! :)))) especially from @Kellybby11.. haha :3

i hope to see more encouraging comments from everyone! :3 love lots..

-author :3

-if you watch this last night your freaking go ---> fbdskbjhkcjkbjksbjkav!! :D

 

-:3 <3