where the hell is my car????

My ghost girl

Rinnnnnnggg Ringggggg ringgggggg She stares @ her phone in fear breathing heavily and biting her nails.

Ae Suk slowly picks up the phone, her heart beats faster with every ring. “….hel-lo?” All she hears is silence. “Hello??” “Why..didn’t you call me back??” Oh thank goodness! It’s Min Ji. Her heart stopped racing and she relaxed. Min Ji continued “What happened?” Ae Suk began to frown rethinking of her day “Long story short..I got fired! -___________-“ “OOooooh…You’ll be fine! It’s not like it’s the first time this happened.” “Thanks Min Ji!! THAT really helps me feel better T . T” “Let me guess, you are in your PJs and eating red licorice.” “We’ve been friends for wayyyyyy too long. Anyway I am going to get to bed. Goodnight.” Then, the girls hung up.

       Ae Suk looks down at her licorice and began to shove it all in at once. Both of her cheeks were full. Suddenly, she hears a sound from outside……

 

Earlier that night…..

       “Give. Me. Your. Keys. NOW!” “No man, I can drive…I only had one..two…9 drinks-I’m fine” “Si Won no! Where are they?””They’re…they’re somewhere.” Hee Chul just stares at Si Won. “Well, better lost than found.” Hee Chul began to walk away but when he turned around he saw Lee Teuk barely able to walk. “C’mon Si Won I’ll…take..you home!” He wobbles towards Si Won with his hand in his pocket digging for his keys but ended up dropping them. As he tried to bend over to pick it up he hit his head on the floor and fell asleep. Si Won turns to Hee Chul “See, we’ll be fine, We are fine he’s just resting a little before he takes me home. Don’t worry.” Si Won tried to be slick but it did not work on Hee Chul. Hee  Chul picked the keys off the floor and walked away with it.

 

After 30 mins of searching for his own keys with no luck, Lee Teuk finally woke up from his nap. He rubs his face with a confused look. “How…how did I get down here?? And why are my pants sagged a little down.” He paused and opened his eyes really wide as he yelled with his hands crossed over his ‘clevage’ “What! Did! You do to me????” Si Won just stared at him. “Did you touch me??” Si Won began to explain himself “Dude. Your drunk was digging in your pockets for your keys, sagging your pants down, you dropped your keys hit your head on the ground and knocked the hell out. No one touched you. Okay.” Si Won looks at Lee Teuk reassuringly. Lee Teuk pouts his face, “I don’t believe you!” Si Won grabs Lee Teuk’s face and puts his face really close to his as if he was going to kiss him and then he smirks “Don’t flatter yourself. You are not my type” Lee Teuk looked a little disappointed. He got up and dirt off his clothes. Si Won continued, “This is why you need to stop drinking, you always think someone did something to you.” Lee Teuk changed the subject “Let’s just go home.” “Yep. If we start walking now we’ll get there by morning -____-“

 

The boys began to walk together still kinda drunk wobbling. 20 mins later and two blocks down, Si Won somehow lost Lee Teuk. As he was searching for him, he hears something in the bush in front of someone’s house. He followed the noise and found Lee Teuk curled up behind the bush. “Are you serious?? >.<” Lee Teuk points to the Mercedes in the driveway. “Me.” “You what?” Si Won was confused. “I’m gonna steal that car!” “ARE YOU SERIOUS????” “No, I am not..I am just super serious,” Lee Teuk responded with sarcasm. “Fine. But if we get caught, I am running and I won’t look back.” Si Won was kind of nervous. As the boys began to walk up the driveway and even before an attempt to steal the car, Lee Teuk bumped into the car and the alarm went off. They realized that someone was up, but can only see the silhouette of them reflected on the curtains. All they hear is a mumble yell “Who…Ihh…ehhrr!” The silhouette got closer and closer to the window and then BANG BANG BANG!! Lee Teuk had a gun in his hand. Lee Teuk shot the person in the window blood splatted onto the curtains and the person fell to the floor. The boys finally got the car to unlock and stopped the alarm. They drove away as far and as fast as they can. They sobered up during the drive and started panicking.

 

Si Won looks at Lee Teuk, “ I just stole a car.” Lee Teuk looks at Si Won “I just killed someone.” Si Won looked angry,” This is your fault! I knew it was a bad idea.” He shook his head and continued in a whisper yell “Where did you even get that gun from?” “ I found it in Hee Chul’s dad’s office drawer.” Si Won points at Lee Teuk,” I don’t know what you’re going to do, but you better fix it! I can’t have my reputation ruined.” So the boys drove the car into a lake and buried the gun. They walked far enough to get a signal, and called a taxi. Lee Teuk looks at Si Won “I really need to stop drinking.” Si Won looks at Lee Teuk back angry “Gee! You think!” The taxi arrived. Before they went inside Si Won grabs Lee Teuk’s arm, “Not a word to any of the boys you got it? Or to anyone.” “Trust me, I just want to pretend like nothing ever happened.” They looked at each other. Si Won nodded his head and patted Lee Teuk’s back they both got in the taxi and went home.

How long can they bury their past?

What happened to the body??

Will this change the boys for the better or drive them apart?