First and last day :(

My ghost girl

 

Beep! Beep! Beep! The alarm goes off early in the morning in Ae Suk’s room.

 

Grunting,” Umma five more minutes” then she opens one eye to glance @ the time.   “Omo! Im going to be late!  It’s ten til nine!”  She quickly scrambles across her bed with her toothbrush in her right hand, while she uses her left hand to undress/dress herself. She peers down at her wrongly buttoned top “Aigoo! No time!!” She sprints out the house and jumps into her car then gazes into the rearview mirror. “Ae Suk! You are so pitiful you know that? Unwashed clothes and last night’s make-up  the things you do,” she shakes her head and puts her car in drive.

 

Arrives @work

 

“Okay Im here Manager Park!” she shouts as she’s running in. Manager Park looks at her up and down and replies,” Yes I have eyes you know, you don’t have to make an announcement”.  She looks down…. to only realize that she’s wearing two left shoes. However, despite everything, she reminds herself to stay positive. (AT least they’re both CUTE shoes right? -______- this is already all going down hill) she takes a look at her work schedule.

(P.O.V)  Hmmmmm…. it says I will be off by 9:30 and I started at 9:00 work isn’t so hard after all. Easy Breezy wait til I tell Umma^^(end) 

While she’s deeply in thought, Manager Park’s faint voice is in the background. “….and that is how you make a cappuccino understand?” (uhhh…..)“ I got it Manager Park” ^^ (not!)

manager Park’s p.o.v ( maybe this can work out after all I wonder if she knows that she’s wearing two left shoes o.O unless there’s a condition for two left feet? Hmmm I won’t judge)(end)

“Wait here miss. I need to go retrieve some forms for you to go over and sign and you will officially be a new employee of the ‘Coffee Meets Sweets Café’ “okay” she replies with a soft smile as Manager Park left. “EeeEEeeekKKkkk!!! I’m so excited my first REAL job!!!!” As Ae Suk is waiting, she glances at her watch and realizes its 9:45.

(p.O.V)Hmmmm he didn’t say anything about over time. I guess I will sign the papers tomorrow. Time to go home and reward myself with some licorice^^

 

 

 

Ringggg ringgg ringgggg

 

Ae Suk’s best friend Min Ji rushes to her phone to answer. “Hello?”

 

Ae Suk: screams in excitement “ aggggHHhhHHhhhhhh! Guess what?!!”

 

Min Ji: “Ae Suk! why are you screaming like that?!huHHh? Did someone die?”

 

Ae Suk:: No -___-

 

Min Ji: “ Aiishh! Okay so what is the great news worth popping my eardrums about?

 

Ae Suk:: I got a job!!! XD

 

MinJi: REALLY??? You?? When do you start?

 

Ae Suk:: 9:00 this morning I just got off about half an hour ago^^

 

Min Ji: its only 10:00am o.O You were only there for half an hour

 

Ae Suk:: I know! And I am soooo eXhhhhausteeeeddd

 

Min Ji: Are you sure the schedule wasn’t for 9:30 @ night?

 

Ae Suk:: What do you mean?

 

Min Ji: Most jobs last into the night this is the first time I ever heard of..

 

……….

 

 

 

Ae Suk quickly hangs up the phone and made a U-turn going into the direction of Coffee Meets Sweets Café.

 

Back @ the Café

“Alright, Here are the papers that-“ Manager Park pauses and takes a look around the room to only find that Ae Suk is no longer there.

(P.O.V) well that’s sort of strange she was here about fifteen minutes ago unless she went to the restroom. After waiting 20 minutes, he finds a note on the chair Ae Suk was sitting on and it reads ‘Work was great!  see you tomorrow Manager Park!’ huh? Work wasn’t even over yet o.O (end) 

He leaves the note on the counter and proceeds to put away with the forms. As he turns around he hears a familiar voice calling his name,” Manager Park!” He turns back around and realized that it was Ae Suk gasping for air and making her way towards him. It seems that she broke one of the heels on one of her left shoes and is now walking in a zombie like form o.O

 

(Ae Suk P.O.V as she ran from the parking lot into the Cafe) These shoes are soooo cheap! How dare they break! Aiish my ankle is killing me :/ But I must go and explain to Manager Park Omo! What will I say? Ughhh he’s going to think I am such a klutz -________- (end) 

“Manager Park I can explain!” “ Okay, elaborate” Manager Park gave Ae Suk the ‘stare down’ “ uhhh well you see….I…I went for a lunch break I was starving… and I have a condition where I have to eat right away..called MustEatNow-er-ous-ia” Just when she thought she covered herself. “Oh is that right? Then how do you explain this?” Manager Park holds up his hand and between his fingers was the note she written before she left.  Ae Suk is speechless. There is nothing more she can say. “If you take a look into the company’s Employee qualifications and rules booklet you will see that in section 1 the first and foremost characteristic and rule, is Honesty. You, Ae Suk, have already broken the most important rule within the first hour of working here.  That is.. , of course, you would’ve been well informed if you didn’t somehow misunderstand your work schedule and left early!” -_____- “yes Manager Park….” Manager Park continues “After examining your work method, I am sorry to inform you that you are no longer needed here. I will let your mother know by tonight. You can leave now.” “But….but…but” and Manager Park leaves as Ae Suk slowly walks out the door with her head down and limping in a zombie like form except now she really feels like a zombie (dead inside). P.O.V ( this may be the worse day of my life) T ^ T

 

@ home about 10:45 pm

 

Ae Suk P.O.V I will show that Manager Park! I am a great worker! He will be begging for me to come back. She rubs her ankle. Omo my ankle is so swollen :/ all because of this stupid job! sighHhhhh….. what will I tell Umma? (end)

 

Ae Suk turns on the t.v and the first thing that pops up is, “ Breaking News! Mother  kills daughter after being fired from a job…daughter comes home to her mothers hands strangling her….” O.O Omo!  Den Her phone rings. Rinnnnnnggg Ringggggg ringgggggg She stares @ her phone in fear breathing heavily and biting her nails.

 

 

 

 

 

Did Mr. Park already tell her mom? Would she do something this drastic? Or is it Min Ji calling from this morning to check up on Ae Suk?