We're Over

Back To You

 

"So you don't remember last night.....at all?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany shakes her head, "No, and I don't want to," she says. "You sure you don't want to remember Fany, by the sounds of your screaming I'd have to say it was one of the best night you've had," Taeyeon teases. Tiffany's cheeks turn red from embarrassment. Taeyeon sits up, Tiffany looks at her an her eyes widen when she see's Taeyeon still . "Would you put some clothes on?" Tiffany asks as she turns away.

After Taeyeon is done dressing she sits besides Tiffany, "Do you really regret last night Tiffany?" she asks. Tiffany nods quickly, "Of course I do, your about to be engaged and...I have a boyfriend," she says. Taeyeon makes Tiffany look at her, "But pretend that they weren't in the picture......would you still regret this," Taeyeon asked again.

Tiffany stays quiet, Taeyeon kisses Tiffany's lips gentely. Even though she wants to kiss back, Tiffany pulls away. "Taeyeon stop. You and I are never ever getting back together, you said your in love with Sunny, you said you want to marry her, so go ahead, I'm not going to stop you, I need to go see Wooyoung, bye," Tiffany stands up from the older girls bed and walks out of the room without saying anything else.

Jessica and Yuri had listened to the whole conversation from outside the door. "Tiffany are you crazy! This is your chance to be with Taeyeon again!" Jessica says. Tiffany shakes her head, "Even if I wanted too....her and I would break up again....don't you remember Sica? We leave to America again soon, to work on our new album, I have to tell Wooyoung the truth before we leave, bye," Tiffany pushes her way through Yuri and Jessica and leaves.

"Are you really leaving again?" Yuri asks her girlfriend. Jessica sighs, she wasn't planning on telling Yuri anytime soon.

 

                                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany leaves Taeyeon's house and goes to her boyfriends house, determined to tell him the truth and to beg for his forgiveness. She arrives at Wooyoung's house and sighs before getting out of her car and walking up to the front steps of his house. She slowly knocks on the door, he opens it with a smile on his face. Tiffany weakly smiles, "Can I come in?" she asks. "Yeah," he opens the door up all the way and lets her inside.

"Why are you here so early Tiffany?" he asks. The young girl takes a deep breath and hopes for the best, "Umm....I came to talk to you," she says. "About what Tiffany? Is everything okay?" he asks with concern. She shakes her head and looks down, "I did something...that I'm not proud of," she looks tears were already forming in her eyes. "What is it Tiffany?" he asks as he comes closer to her.

"Wooyoung...I cheated on you...with Taeyeon last night," she says, the tears roll down her cheeks quickly, "I'm so sorry." Wooyoung looks away from her and stays quiet. "Please say something Wooyoung," she says, she put one arm around him.

"There's nothing left to say Tiffany...we're over. Anything but cheating I could have been able to look pass...but...I won't be cheated on," he says coldly. Tiffany cries harder, "I was drunk. It was a stupid mistake," she cries out. He walks to the door and opens it, "I don't care Tiffany, leave now."

At that moment Yoon-Mi wakes up, she hears the crying coming from the living room and gets out of her bed to see what's going on. "Unnie, what's wrong?" the little girl asks while tightly holding on to a teddy bear Tiffany gave her.

Wooyoung walks to his little sister and picks her up, "Nothing is wrong, but say good-bye to Tiffany....cause this is the last time you'll see her," he says. Yoon-Mi looks at Tiffany. "Why unnie? Don't you like us anymore?" she asks. Tiffany wipes her tears away, "I do, but Wooyoung broke up with me, so I can't see you anymore....bye Yoon-Mi," Tiffany hugs the little girl. "Oppa! I hate you! Tiffany unnie is leaving us because of you," the little girl says as she hits her older brother. He ignores her, "Leave Tiffany," he says coldly. Tiffany nods and leaves.

 

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Are you really leaving me....again Sica?" Yuri asks for the fourth time. Jessica sighs, "It'll only be about a year and half," Jessica finally says. Yuri's widen, "What do you mean only a year and a half!" she asked.

"Yuri relax," the ice princess says. Yuri shakes her head, "How can I relax, your leaving in less the 3 months! I can't relax, what if you forget about me? What if you meet someone else!?" she screams. Jessica kisses her girlfriends lips to shut her up.

"First, I could never forget my true love and second, not can compare to you Yuri, I promise I'll call you every night and I'll wake up early so we can talk," Jessica says. Yuri looks down but nods. "Okay."