You Can't Leave Me!

Back To You

 

~1 Week Later
 
Tiffany and Taeyeon sat besides each other, in the waiting area at the hospital, they were a little early and weren't allowed to see Jessica yet. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon from the corner of her eyes. "Taetae, wanna come get some coffee with me?" Tiffany asked sweetly. Taeyeon looked over at Tiffany and nodded, the younger girl smiled and stood up from her chair, she walked towards the cafe, the shorter girl looked at Tiffany's perfect as she followed behind.
 
Tiffany smiled, she knew Taeyeon was looking, the past week Tiffany had gained back some of the weight she had lost. Tiffany suddenly stopped and turned to face Taeyeon. "Hurry Taeyeon," she said, the older girl quickly looked up and walked up besides Tiffany. They both continued to walk to the cafe, Tiffany's hands purposely brushed against Taeyeon's occasionally. 
 
Once the girls arrived at the cafe, they both ordered a coffee. "I'll pay," Tiffany said, she got money out from her purse and paid for her and Taeyeon's coffee. Taeyeon thanked her.
 
"Wanna sit with me?" Tiffany asked, Taeyeon was hesitant at first but eventually agreed. For a while the girls sat there in slience, not talking and avoiding each others eyes. Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon and started laughing. Taeyeon secretly smiled, it was the cutest thing she ever heard. 
 
"What?" Taeyeon asked, Tiffany leaned across the table and with a napkin wiped Taeyeon's upper lip. "Thanks Fany," Taeyeon said, her eyes finally met Tiffany's, the two girl's faces where close. They stayed in that position for a while, until they were interuppted by someone's voice. 
 
"Taeyeon!" the voice said loudly, Tiffany qucikly leaned back against her chair and started drinking her coffee again. Taeyeon quietly cursed and looked around for the person who had called her name. It was Yoona, she ran towards Tiffany and Taeyeon.
 
"Hi Yoona," Taeyeon said, Yoona smiled. 
 
"Hi! Do you know where Yuri is?" she asked, Taeyeon nodded and told her where Yuri was, Yoona thanked her and left. 
 
Tiffany stood up, "Well I better go, I promised Jessica I'd bring her some stuff, bye Taetae," she quickly leaned down and kissed Taeyeon's cheek, she walked out of the cafe, Taeyeon looked at her as she walked out. 
 
 
                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yoona walked down the hallway until finding Jessica's room, she slowly opened the door and found Jessica sleeping, Yuri wasn't there. The young girl walked in and closed the door besides her, she walked towards Jessica's bed. She stared at her and rolled her eyes, "What's so great about you?" she asked. Jessica's eyes slowly opened, she expected to see Yuri there, just like every time she woke up, but instead she found Yoona standing there.
 
Jesssica's was confused. "Excuse me, what are you doing here?" the blonde asked politley. Yoona gave her a glare. 
 
"I'm here to warn you Jessica Jung, you stay away from my girlfriend," Yoona said, Jessica looked down, she didn't have strength or energy to fight or argue. She just wanted Yoona gone.
 
"Just stay away from her, and tell her to leave you alone, or else there will be concequences," Yoona said, Jessica looked up at her and was about to speak. 
 
"It's up to me if I want to leave her alone, or stay by her side," someone said, both girls looked at the door and found Yuri there. Yoona was embarrased, she ran to Yuri and hugged her tightly, she gave her a kiss, but Yuri pulled away quickly.
 
"Sorry Yuri, but you haven't been spending any time with me," Yoona pouted, "I misssed you," she says, giving Yuri another kiss. Yuri pulled away again and looked over at Jessica, she grabed Yoona's wrist.
 
"Let's talk outside," Yuri pulled her girlfriend out the door.
 
Once they were outside Yuri started speaking, "Don't come to the hospital and threathen Jessica, she's sick, I want to be by her side, once she's better, I'll be with you," Yuri said, Yoona sighed heavily and rolled her eyes.
 
"But I wanna be with you now!" she whined, this time Yuri rolled her eyes.
 
"Yoona if this is the way your going to act. I'm not going to be with you," Yuri whispers. Yoona's eyes widen and she starts to cry, Yuri feels bad, she takes her girlfriend in her arms and hugs her tightly.
 
"I love you Yoona, you have to stop being jealous," Yuri says, she pulls away and give Yoona a quick kiss,  then she wipes away her tears. 
 
"I'm sorry Yuri, I just miss you, and I'm about to start filming my new drama, then I'll be too busy to see you," Yoona said. 
 
Yuri smiled a little, "Let's go on a date tonight, I'll pick you up later tonight, okay?" Yoona smiled and nodded. 
 
"Okay, bye Yuri, I love you." they shared another quick kiss before Yoona left. 
 
Yuri sighed and walked back to Jessica's room. "Oppa, I don't wanna get the surgery, I'd rather try to enjoy my last few months then risk my life," Yuri was still outside when she heard Jessica say this.
 
"But Jessica, if we do the sugery now, you'll have a bigger chance of living," her manager said. 
 
"I don't want it oppa, there's......there's nothing to live for," Jessica said.
 
"What about your career? What about Tiffany?" her manger asked. 
 
Yuri heard Jessica's crying as she spoke, "Nothing is worth it.......when you lost the love of your life, it'd be more painful to watch someone you love not love you back, then to die, I'd rather be gone."
 
When Yuri heard Jessica say this, she started crying hysterically, she walked inside the room without thinking, she was face to face with Jessica, they're both crying, "You can't leave me Jessica!" Yuri says.