My All - Tiffany's POV

TaeNySic / JeTiYeon collection

(A/N : okay, so this was supposed to be just a one shot.. but i decided to make it a two shots instead.

Sorry for the title >.<

im running out of ideas so this one kinda ! anyways, hope you enjoy reading! and also, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS! :D )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great event last night. Had fun with jessica of SNSD."

 

 

For the nth time, Tiffany read silently what Daniel posted on his twitter. Then she looked at the photo again. It was photo Jessica and Daniel Henney, taken at the opening of the Burberry store in Taiwan just a few months ago.

 

 

She remembered how Jessica spazzed over it. She knew since her brunette bestfriend called her right after the event ended. She was ecstatic. Tiffany tried to sound happy for her bestfriend, but she knew she was just faking it.

 

 

The truth was, she was dying on the inside when she heard how the girl she liked over the past years spazzed over some guy.

 

 

Daniel wasn't just some guy though. He was the actor, Daniel Henney. The man that Jessica had been crushing on really hard.

 

 

She admitted she was jealous of the man who was with her Jessi that time. She was jealous knowing that Jessi had a big crush on him. It was no secret! Everyone in the world knew he was the ice princess' crush!

 

 

How she wished she was the guy. It may sound crazy, but she wanted to be him. And it was all because of Jessica Jung.

 

 

Tiffany scrolled the page down and saw more pictures. But one caught her attention. Again, Jessica was in it. With another guy. The actor Lee Dong Wook.

 

 

They looked sweet. And she heard rumors about them dating for real. Jessica said their agency was the one behind it as they believed it was good for her acting career which had just started to bloom.

 

 

Her mind tried to understand everything, but her heart just couldn't. It was hurting her, but she couldn't show it to the others. It was just pathetic!

 

 

Yes, she admitted! She was already in love with her bestfriend, her Jessi, but she had to stop. It only caused her heart to broke even more. That was why she tried avoiding her. Ignoring her was really hard, but she had to do it to protect her heart.

 

 

She became busy over a couple of months for the recording and album launching. Somehow, her mind was too occupied to think about the girl her heart was beating for.

 

 

After the promotion, they finally got time to relax.

 

 

She noticed Jessica wasn't at their dorm. Sooyoung, who was Jessica's roommate, said that the latter was staying at her parents' house for couple of weeks now. She felt a bit of disappointment. She was disappointed that she couldn't even have a glimpse of her that day. How long had she not seen Jessica? A month or two? She was too busy that they haven't seen each other for a while. Even if they lived at the same dorm.

 

 

She missed her.

 

 

She stayed inside her room the whole day looking at the pictures of Jessica on the internet.

 

 

"FANY-AH~" Taeyeon called as she peeked her head in the door. Tiffany just stared at her, "Opps..I forgot to knock.." their short leader said, then "knock knock!"

 

 

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and whispered something like "kid!" as she turned off her pink ipad.

 

 

"I'm bored~" Taeyeon said with aegyo as she climbed onto Tiffany's bed. "Everyone's already sleeping. Even Sunny!" she sulked. Tiffany just giggled. "Can you believe it? Sunny slept early! I mean she didnt even touch her video games. She just go directly to bed and to dreamland!"

 

 

"Aigoo! Maybe she's just tired, Taeng." Tiffany said, patting their kid leader's head. The latter just pouted.

 

 

"Let's play, Fany-ah~" she did her aegyo again. "I'm really bored, and I'm also not sleepy yet!"

 

 

Tiffany just sighed, pretended to be annoyed. " fine fine! what game do you want to play?"

 

Taeyeon just grinned at her then thought of some games. " hmm.. I dont know actually. How about dibi dibi dip?"

 

 

"That's so childish, Taeng!"

 

"I know, but it's fun!"

 

 

"Fine!" she gave up. So they played the game. And they actually enjoyed it so much that they didn't notice the time.

 

 

Then she heard her phone ringing. She looked at the time and wondered who would her call her that late.

 

 

'Maybe Dad' she thought as she got her phone. She looked at the screen. It was Jessi.

 

 

She didnt know if she would just ignore it or just answer. She chose the later. She missed her anyway.

 

 

"Hello?" Taeyeon was still giggling from their game. "Taeyeon, be quiet!" she hissed. "What is it, Sica?"

 

"So you two not sleeping yet?" the girl from the other line said. Tiffany thought Jessica sounded upset. Or maybe she was just imagining it?

 

 

"Oh, Taeyeon and I are still playing some game. She always cheats!" she said as she glared at Taeyeon. "We'll sleep soon though. How about you? Aren't you suppose to be sleeping by now?"

 

 

"Im not really sleepy.." Jessica confessed.

 

 

Taeyeon giggled more as she cheated again! "Dorky Taeng cheated again!" she pouted although she knew Jessica couldnt see it.

 

 

"hmm.. Fany?"

 

 

"What is it?" she asked. It took Jessica a while to answer back. Tiffany thought she fell asleep. "Jessica? Still there?"

 

 

"I missed you," Tiffany was a bit surprised by what Jessica just said.

 

 

Jessica missed her!

 

 

She was too surprised, and too happy.. She was too busy analyzing her feelings to hear what Jessica said after that.

 

Surely she missed the girl. "I missed you too, Jessi," She blurted out "a lot!"

 

 

"See you at the photo shoot tomorrow, Jessi"

 

 

"See you, Fany"

 

 

Tiffany just couldnt help but smile.