My All

TaeNySic / JeTiYeon collection

Alone in her room, Jessica was sitting in her bed. She was staying at her parents' house for a couple of weeks now since she wasn't really that busy, and besides, their house was just a few minutes drive away from their agency so it wont be a problem if something urgent came up.

 

It was already late at night yet she still couldn't sleep. A certain face kept on appearing whenever she tried to close her eyes.

 

Jessica sighed, then snatched her phone from the bedside table and opened it. She went to the gallery and opened an album.

 

Again, she sighed as she looked at the photos of her and Tiffany. She clicked to zoom one photo. It was one they took at the dressing room before their performance. They were both in all smile.

 

She zoomed the photo more so the screen was all occupied by Fany's face.

 

She smiled. She just loved it whenever Tiffany's eyes smiled like that. Those eyes smiles she badly missed.

"Tiffany..." she said weakly.

 

Tiffany had changed a lot. She treated her differently now. She felt that she slowly became a stranger to her, but she couldn't blame her though. It was her who became so busy with her work that she couldn't even find a little time to spare to spend with her.

 

And there were those rumors of her dating some guys. She knew it wont do any good specially that Tiffany had some serious jealous issues. But she couldn't do anything about it. Their agency wanted to make the dating looked real since they thought it was a good publicity for her.

 

Then Tiffany started recording for their first album as a sub-unit. She became busy and hung out with Taeyeon and Seohyun for most of the time.

 

Then they released their album. It became a big hit! And they became even busier promoting it.

 

It hurt her every time she saw them being extra sweet to each other. She was jealous. She shouldn't have to though. She was only her bestfriend, and Taeyeon was like a sister to her too so it was wrong to feel jealous.

 

She could tell Tiffany was avoiding her and she didn't know why. It was making her crazy!

 

She missed her so much. She missed her voice, her laughter, the smiles she gave only for her.

 

She had to do something. She would call her tonight.

 

She took a deep breath before she dialed Tiffany's number.

 

It rang. She waited for her to pick up.

 

It was late, and Fany might have been sleeping already, but she was dying to hear her voice. So she waited a little more.

 

"Hello?" finally, Tiffany picked up her phone. Jessica could tell that Tiffany was not alone. She could hear the giggles at the back. "Taeyeon, be quiet!" But the girl was still giggling. "What is it, sica?"

 

She bit her lip. Tiffany would usually call her Jessi, but lately, she had started calling her Sica. It hurt her. she really had changed.

 

She took a deep breath again. "So you two not sleeping yet?" she tried to sound normal, but she didn't know if it was a success.

 

"Oh, Taeyeon and I are still playing some game. She always cheats! We'll sleep soon though. How about you? Aren't you suppose to be sleeping by now?"

 

"Im not really sleepy.." she said. She heard Taeyeon giggling again, and Fany told her that the dork cheated again. "hmm..Fany?"

 

"What is it?"

 

Jessica looked at the big picture on the wall. It was their picture as a group, but she was only looking at Tiffany's photo.

 

I love you,

she wanted to tell her, but she managed to stop her self from saying.

No! You dont love her! You care for her because she's your bestfriend and that's only it!
She mentally scolded herself. She sighed.
You cant risk your friendship. She'll avoid you if you confess!

 

She lay down on her bed and hugged her pillow. How she wished it was tiffany she was hugging. She missed being next to her, holding her hand.

 

"Jessica? Still there?"

 

"I missed you.." she said without thinking.

 

Tiffany fell silent. She mentally hit herself for what she said. "I-I mean I missed you guys!"

 

There was still no response. "err..Fany?"

 

"I missed you too, Jessi," Tiffany finally said. "a lot"

 

She knew tiffany meant it.

 

She smiled as she knew that she would slowly have her bestfriend back.

 

"See you at the photo shoot tomorrow, Jessi"

 

She smiled again. "See you, Fany"