Mother Nature (4/?)

Mother Nature (The Downfall of EXO Planet)

“Kris-hyung!”, Suho sprinted from afar, walking closer to Kris, who was standing in front of MAMA from early morning.

The sky is pitch black, the sun hasn’t even showed it’s face yet.

“Suho? What are you doing here?”, Kris asked, knowing that it hasn’t even morning yet.

“I come here everyday.”, Suho answered. “...to.. talk to MAMA. Hoping someday it will give me response.”

 

“You got it?”

Suho shooks his head. “Not even one.”

                                           

Kris looks up to the enormous tree. It hasn’t gave any response since the prophecy. Kris knew, Suho come here everyday because he wanted to cancel the separation.

They’ve just met, the kids would be so... no, they’ll go crazy if they knew.

Maybe there’ll be tears, maybe they will mad at him because he didn’t tell them anything.

 

When?

When is the separation?

 

“Kris-hyung?”

“Ah, sorry, i’m alright.”, Kris rubs his eyes. He smiled at Suho. “You should go watch your kids as well.”

“Yes, you too.”, Suho smiled back.

 

Suho watches Kris’ back as he walks away from him. Kris worried about the separation too. He came here because of the same reason.

 

.....

 

“Xiumin-hyung catch!”

“Chanyeol don’t you dare throw that fireball to me!”

 

“Don’t play that dangerous game please.”, Kris holds Chanyeol’s arm to prevent him of hurting anyone. Despite knowing that kid didn’t have bad intention, but still Chanyeol’s mind is unthinkable.

“Whoah! Kris-hyung! Then let’s play with me! You won’t get hurt anyway.”

“Not a chance.”

 

“Kris-hyung, you have been acting weird lately, what has happened?”, asked D.O who was playing chess game with Chen. “You too Chen, don’t act like you didn’t know.”

Kris gulped. He didn’t expect D.O has sharp instinct. He shooks his head, trying so hard to make a smile.

“Why did you ask that kind of question? There’s nothing wrong D.O-yah.”, Kris smiled.

 

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t believe you. Please Kris-hyung, if it is that important, you should tell us. We can solve it together.”

 

You can’t.

 

Kris keeps having struggle in his head. Should he tell them?

“Nothing wrong, really. Kyungsoo-yah, don’t overthink it.”, Chen saved Kris with one sentence. “Kris-hyung really did think too much.”

“Ya, Chen.”

Chen giggled at Kris’ glare. “Hyung should go rest to emptying your mind.”

“....Alright.”

 

Kris glanced back at Chen before he turns his back away from them. Chen who realized Kris’ glance automatically blinks to Kris. He smiled.

Kris knew. Chen is better when it comes to controlling up situations. He even more relieved that he and Chen wouldn’t be separated. They’re in the same league. They’ll always work together.

But then Kris glanced at Chanyeol, who innocently still fooling around in his shorts and sweatshirt.

 

Chanyeol’s laugh and smile once again perturbed his mind.

 

He can’t leave that kid. He wouldn’t.

 

.....

 

“Eclipse.”, murmured Sehun as he was lying on the soft grasses with Luhan, beside him. After their make-up, Sehun decided to ask Luhan out, like to see the moonlight together.

 

Luhan nodded. “I’m suddenly become scared. It’s a rare occasion.”

“Why?”

Luhan didn’t directly answer Sehun’s question. He’s staring at the deep dark-blue-sky. The sky was weirdly different. Not only because of the eclipse.

Luhan feels something different. The sky was crying, it wants to say something to him. But what? And why?

 

“Luhan.”

Luhan’s face automatically blushed red. “Sehun-ah... you called me..”

“Can’t i?”, asked Sehun with his “teasing” face. Luhan once again pouted.

“Ye...Yes you can call me that.”

Sehun laughed after seeing Luhan’s face. He knew Luhan was embarrassed too.

 

“Lulu sounds cute too.”, added Sehun.

“No Sehun-ah! That gave me pretty bad goosebumps!”, Luhan pouted as Sehun keeps teasing him.

“Just kidding!”, Sehun laughed once again, he glanced at Luhan who still pouting and staring at the dark sky.

 

Don’t freaking cry Sehun. D o n ’t  f r e a k i n g  c r y.

 

Sehun holds back his tears. He knew that his time with Luhan won’t be too long. Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? Or even tonight, they’ll be separated. Who knows?

Sehun  tighten his lips together as he stares at the sky with Luhan.

 

“Sehun-ah, there aren’t much stars today. I wonder what happened.”, Luhan said. His big eyes keep blinking for several times. Trying to search for the night stars.

“They’re hiding. Hiding from us.”

“Why?”

Sehun can’t answer it. He’s too broken to even say a word.

 

Luhan didn’t ask again. He closed his eyes. While murmured a sentence.

“Maybe they’re jealous of us.”

 

Yes, Luhan... Yes.

Sehun closed his eyes as well, while a drip of tear come down from his eye.

 

.....

 

Suho found himself overslept in the gap of another enormous tree near the Mother Nature. He was waiting overnight because he got scared after seeing the eclipse.

The eclipse hasn’t even got into it’s fully form yet.

 

The moon hasn’t lost it’s light.

 “...MAMA, is this your command? What can we do?”, said Suho.

His eyes weakened. He fell onto the ground, and at the same time, The Mother Nature shines.

Suho felt that he’s drifting away from his body. Everything feels so light and warm. Suho can watch everything, his body which is laying on the ground. And the Mother Nature itself, is shining brightly.

"Is the eclipse the sign? We’ll be separated after the eclipse reached it’s full form?”

The tree didn’t answer. It blinked once. Suho nodded in understanding.

 

“I want to know if you still have mercy on us. We love each other, don’t do this.”

 

The tree once again didn’t answer. It lost it’s light. And Suho woke up in his body.

 

Suho sighed in despair. The eclipse is running slow but sure. It can’t be stopped. 

 

........

there you go an intense chapter. pardon me while i'm updating in full speed lol <3 thankyou subscribers