Mother Nature (3/?)

Mother Nature (The Downfall of EXO Planet)

“Aigo!”

“Baek, what happened?”, Chanyeol runs from the other room as soon as he heard Baekhyun’s voice.

 

“Ah Yeollie, it’s alright, i’m cooking the rice but my finger got burnt a little.”, Baekhyun blows on his finger. “It’s okay now.”

 

“Bad fire! Bad fire!”, Chanyeol shouted at the furnace’s fire until the fire died out.

“Yah! Chanyeol! I’m going to cook and i need fire! Lit in back!”, replied Baekhyun in shock. “You just go reading or whatever.”, Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol back to the other room.

 

“But but.. i’m worrying you Baek-ah.”, Chanyeol insisted.

“I can take care of myself really well, now go!”

 

“It’s very hot in here, what were you two doing?”, asked D.O who has just got into the house.

“Shut up Kyungsoo.”

 

EXO-K and M once again was living in the same house after the war. A big house with two floors. EXO-M are staying on the second floor, but it isn’t an uncommon thing again for them as some of them have started to change roommates.

“Some” of them are Sehun and Luhan, who requested each other as roommates.

 

“Suho-hyung has been acting really weird.”, said D.O, snacking on Baekhyun’s roasted corns.

“Ya, i’m not done cooking!”

“Don’t be so stingy.”

Baekhyun gave in for D.O, he replied while still cooking. “I don’t know, everybody has been acting quite weird for me. Sehun, Chen, Kris-hyung, now you said that Suho-hyung too.”

D.O nodded.

 

“It’s like.... something big is coming.”

“Big?”, Baekhyun turns to D.O and raised his eyebrow. “What kind of big?”

“Really big. Apocalypse?”

“Of course not you fool.”

 

Chanyeol was rubbing his hand altogether as he heard D.O and Baekhyun’s conversation. He remembered how he found Kris and Suho in the morning. They were talking about something serious.

He feels weird, sad, and other feelings that Chanyeol can’t describes himself.

And Kris, how Kris treated him last afternoon, was different.

 

It felt like a goodbye.

 

.....

 

“Sehun... Sehun!”, Luhan woke up in the middle of the night.

Once again he was calling Sehun’s name. Again and again. Luhan rubs his eyes, he was topless on his bed, with a thin blanket covering his skin.

Sehun was sleeping beside him. Luhan wags his hands in front of Sehun’s face. To make sure he’s asleep and didn’t hear what he has just mumbled.

 

“Fiuh.”, Luhan sighed. He stared at his dongsaeng’s face.

Sehun didn’t even think to go to the other room. He still prefer being with him in their room. That’s the one thing that makes Luhan happy.

 

Luhan Sehun’s smooth skin. He’s so cute even in his sleep.

Luhan really wants to protect Sehun. From what?

He don’t know. He just wants to.

 

Sehun looks like a fragile human being, and Luhan just wants to embrace him with his arms. He wants to stay on Sehun’s side, and the opposite.

“Sehun-ah....”

Luhan bites his lip in nervousness. “Wo ai ni (i like you)”

 

Luhan then secretly kisses Sehun’s forehead. His face automatically blushed. He pulls his blanket upto his face. Covering his whole tiny body and go to sleep once again.

While Luhan was covering his whole face and body, Sehun opens his eyes and his forehead.

 

Sehun’s face was also blushing red.

“... Me too.”, whispered Sehun in faint voice.

 

No, Sehun, Luhan won’t hear it.

 

.....

 

The next morning, just like other mornings before, Sehun woke up with no Luhan on his bedside. That chinese boy has gone up too early.

Sehun can sees the silhouette of Luhan on the bathroom’s curtains.

 

Whatever Luhan does, Sehun always falls in lust, like he really wants to eat that chinese boy because he’s way too fluffy and cute. But no, he won’t.

But this is only the chance. To talk properly and apologize properly to Luhan for the last time.

 

Sehun gathered up his courage.

“Luhan-hyung.”

Luhan immediately got out of the bathroom after hearing Sehun’s voice.

“Sehun-ah?”

 

“Luhan-hyung... i’m sorry.”, Sehun bowed 90-degrees in front of Luhan, despite he’s topless and only wearing a boxer.

Luhan blinks a few times before finally opens his mouth. “Sehun-ah, you didn’t do anything wrong..”

“I did! I made you cry!”, Sehun said uncontrollably.

"I'm not crying..."

"You are!"

 

Luhan smiled, almost grinned, holding back his laughter. He’s walking toward Sehun and hugged him, just like before. They always hug everytime they met.

“I’m just glad. You’re not mad at me.”

“...Sorry hyung, i’m such a big baby... i saw you..”

“Saw me what?”, asked Luhan, loosened his grip.

“You ... and Kai, and then Lay-hyung confessed to you.. Everything, when i recalled them back i want to go punch something.”, said Sehun honestly.

“Sorry.”

 

Luhan laughed, can’t hold his laughter anymore. Sehun pouted in annoyance.

“Don’t laugh!”

“I know i know. Hahaha, Sehun-ah, don’t be jealous.”

“Who? Me? Jealous? No.”, Sehun replied back stubbornly.

“You are! Ah, about Yixing, i ... declined it. Because i liked someone else.”, Luhan smiled.

 

Sehun once again caught staring at Luhan’s face, and shooks his head and made a “oh-crap-he’s-so-cute” face again.

“...You.. dumped him?”

“Yes.”

 

Sehun sighed. He didn’t know if he must feels sorry for Lay or being happy because Luhan dumped Lay.

Because Sehun knew whom did Luhan like.

Because he heard everything last night.

 

Once again Sehun’s face grew red.

Luhan stared at him with a confuse face. “Your face looks like a tomato.”

“I know.”

 

..............

 

a/n: i updated again! hehehe as you see i have so much free time and idea, so here it is, another chapter. Please don't get bored >< this chapter is ... a bit of   break and not intense enough. but because hunhan has made up that doesn't mean the downfall will stop #evilsmirk oh no i'm not that evil, just wait for the next chapter lol~

oh and some notes for the readers, i'll give you guys an epilog after this story ended. You guys are curious why EXO-M and EXO-K were fighting before right? kekeke, they WERE against each other at first. I'll tell you the story later on, and how did they make up too! happy reading! :) -seoyeol

AND SPECIAL THANKS FOR THE 10 UNIQUE SUBSCRIBERS! omg sobs thankyou so much for subscribing ;)