Mother Nature (1/?)

Mother Nature (The Downfall of EXO Planet)

A year has passed since the war between EXO-M and EXO-K finished. EXO Planet has been a warm, nice place, and prosperous.

EXO Planet is led by an enormous tree named Mother Nature.

The kids liked to call her MAMA or something else, she once gave a prophecy to Chen about the war, and how it ended.

Now, because the war has ended, the Mother Nature is just a big tree in the forest. Which Kris and Suho waters everyday.

But one thing that disturbs the two leader’s minds, Kris and Suho, is the new prophecy MAMA has predicted. Kris and Suho didn’t want to say this fortune out to the kids.

It is way too sudden.

 

“The power of twelve will gather and bring peace to the planet.”

“But the two sides mustn’t stay together forever.”

“They have to be separated to guard two sides of the planet.”

 

Suho and Kris have known, the first fortune has happened. And that means..

They have to separating now.

 

“How to tell the kids, Kris-hyung?”, Suho asked. His eyes are droopy, he read the whole fortune-things late at night, Kris stares at Suho. He toke a deep breath before answering him.

“We must tell them. We’ll not if someday a big disaster will happened if we didn’t separate now.”, answered Kris. “I personally didn’t want that to happen.”

“Me too.. But this kind of peace won’t last too long i tell you. This is too.. smooth. And a world like this.. everything will never be smooth.”, said Suho almost in rage.

 

“I didn’t want to live on this planet. But i love you guys.”

“Suho..”

 

“Hyung!”, right at that moment Chanyeol broke in to the room, making the two leaders jumped in shock.

“Chanyeol! Knock first! Oh my goddess..”, Suho his chest.

Kris didn’t say anything but sighed.

 

“Wh.. Ah i’m sorry hyung. So, what’s up?! What are you guys talking about? I’m so bored because i have nothing to do! Hyung let me play with you.”, Chanyeol babbled.

Kris didn’t smile, he showed Suho a bitter expression. He’s not getting annoyed by Chanyeol, but he felt something for this boy, his pair.

Maybe,

He wouldn’t be able to see him again.

 

“Alright, Chanyeol, let’s play something outside.”, Kris answered with a clap.

“Really?! Hyung you never want to play with me before!”, Chanyeol jumped in excitement. “We could make another phoenix or something else!”

“That’s awkward...”, Suho mumbled, but Kris glanced at him back.

“I’m going to babysit your kids for a while.”, whispered Kris to Suho. “You should play with your partner too, or it is going to be too late.”

 

After seeing Kris and Chanyeol ran through the door, Suho glanced back at the fortune’s papers. The papers those were written by the great Oracle. The Mother Nature.

He still remembered, when Kris and him found this big tree again, in the forest, and in the bottom of it’s root there’re papers...

And what were written are all just..

 

Too sudden.

 

.....

 

“Luhan-hyung you’re it!”, said Kai, throwing a snowball to Luhan’s back.

Luhan pouted and scouts to make a snowball to hit Kai back. But Kai has already run and hides behind a tree.

 

It is a sunny day near the pond. The snow that Xiumin’s made covers the pond’s edges. The kids are playing happily with the snow.

 

“Sehun-ah, why aren’t you playing with the others?”, said D.O who was reading a book, sitting on a wooden chair.

Sehun didn’t answer D.O. His face is gloomy despite the sunny weather.

“Ah..”, D.O glanced at the kids before asking Sehun again. “Luhan-hyung’s playing with Jongin.”

“I’m not jealous.”

“Oh you are, little boy.”, D.O pats Sehun’s head. Sehun warded D.O’s hands from his head.

“Aniyo, i’m not jealous. AT ALL.”, Sehun can’t take his eyes off Luhan.

 

The young chinese boy is running happily with his mufflers on, his scarf covers his neck, making him looks like a small snowman. Really cute.

Sehun didn’t deny that he has urge to hug Luhan right now, but Luhan looks happier with Kai.

“Sehun got jealousss...”

“Oh stop it D.O-hyung or i’ll push you to the pond.”

 

His mind is full of things, he remembered how Kai said to Chen that Luhan was actually his “pair” and actually he was the one who changed it. He was the one who snatched Luhan from Kai.

Sehun keeps thinking if he’s really the bad guy.

 

“Sehun-ah!”

 

That little voice, damn it get out of my head! Sehun keeps having war inside his head. Now he heard Luhan’s voice, and his face, his eyes.

And... that’s actually real.

Luhan is standing in front of him.

 

“Sehun-ah! Why are you just sitting there? Come on, let’s play together!”, said Luhan. He’s smilling warmly to Sehun.

 

Sehun is just happy. He’s happy to hearing Luhan’s voice, seeing his cute face, eyes. But not this time. Sehun hates that smile Luhan was wearing right now.

A smile for a little brother.

 

No, he just hated it.

 

“I don’t want to.”, said Sehun in a deep low voice.

“Why? It doesn’t feel right if you’re not there Sehun-ah, let’s go together.”, said Luhan again.

“I said no!”

Sehun’s last words made Luhan startled, his big eyes are staring at Sehun’s. Sehun didn’t say anything, he get up and walked away from there. While Luhan was standing with a snowball on his right hand.

 

He can’t take his eyes off the maknae.

“What have i done wrong Sehun-ah..?”

 

....

 

Sehun has walked until he met the Mother Nature. He admired the big tree from bottom to head. It’s a big beautiful green tree. He sighed, he leaned himself against the Mother Nature.

Like a caring mother, as if the Mother Nature realized it is one of her son leaning on her, it lowered it’s branches, one of them touches Sehun’s face.

 

Sehun got up and touched his face. Then glanced at the tree once again.

“MAMA?”, called Sehun.

The birds are chirping from above. The gaps between the leaves make the sunlight reached Sehun.

 

Maybe the Mother Nature can’t answers. But she heard.

 

“MAMA, am i really a match companion of Luhan-hyung?... Why did you let me snatch him from Kai? He looked better with Kai. He should be with Kai.”, Sehun said with teary eyes.

“I can’t treat him better than Kai.”

 

The Mother Nature once again didn’t answer.

Sehun wiped his tears, he doesn’t know what to do. He has said cruel things to Luhan.

 

“How could i say this..”

Sehun blinked after he heard a voice, much like Suho’s voice. Somewhere near him.

Sehun tiptoed and hides behind a tree, he found Suho, as same as him, was leaning on a tree, near the Mother Nature. His eyes are teary.

 

Suho sighed. “How could i tell the kids that we must separate to save the planet?”

 

Sehun’s eyes got bigger. What? What has he heard?

Suho is saying something about separating. Sehun’s mind once again went rolling. EXO-M and EXO-K... are going to be separated from each other?

.....

Author's note: this is my first exo's fanfict, i'm focusing on hunhan here, but later on i've prepared even more pairings! :) sorry for my bad english and grammar btw. English isn't my first languages :( please do leave comments, i really appreaciate them. Thankyou for reading it! hunhan ftw