special day!

Love Is So Complicated!

(Jaejoong POV)

I went back to my home, rubbing my hand, imagined that she was here with me and gave me that warm. I kept smiling and finally took a bus, not because I don’t have a car or something like that, I parked that near  ~~~~’s school and left it, ~~~~’s more important. I looked for a chair and sat down nicely. I looked around, yeah, there might be ‘fangirls’ here. I let out a happy sigh when I found no one. I took my ipod and started to play the song.

I leaned my head againts the wall, enjoying the peace. I putted my hands into my pocket, tried to get some warmth, since my jacket was with ~~~~. Then I realized something.....

Her necklace.

Her necklace was with me. She dropped it when she was grabbing my hand, bringing me to the ice cream shop. I ruffled my hair, confusedly and took the necklace from my pocket. I wanted to give it as soon as possible. But, I already arrived. I sighed and made my way to my home. I kept touching it and observing it. It still clean, glowing, like her. Smile grew on my face, knowing that she actually take care off it, I thought she’ll just throw it where ever but.. She even take care of it. She is different from the other girl, that probably ask for the prettier one, that probably just give it to her friend or something like that. But, she’s different. That’s why.... I like her? Forget it, she never like me.

 

I took off my shoes and placed it on the shelf. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some instant foods. Yes, I didn’t eat. When I saw ~~~~, I just forgot everything. I went out for eating but I I could not refuse to walk with her, the happiest thing  ever, I guess. So I took a kimchi flavour one which is my favorite. I kept thinking when I can eat foods that ~~~~ makes for me, and something dumb like that. I poured the hot water and slowly mixed it. I brought that to the living room then turn on the TV. All I did was changing the channeland eating. I tried to forgot ~~~~ by watching the TV, but I can’t.

‘Am I ..... missing her?’

I shook my head in disbelief and chuckled a bit. Thought about how stupid was I. I kept changing the channel until I got bored and decided to take a nap. I went to my room, changed my clothes and threw my body to the bed. I stretched my arms and yawned. I arranged my pillow and leaned my head againts it. I tried to sleep, but It failed. Then I felt bored and took my phone, looked for something I can play or stuff like that and I found nothing... Then I remembered about ~~~~...

‘Why don’t I call her?’

Yeah, I got her number from her friend.. Nari. No, I didn’t use her, she gave me her number happily but I can smell some jealousness when I asked her for that. I conviced her thatI have no relationship with ~~~~. Then she smiled happily and gave her number.

I searched for her number and .... found that.

~Yejin <3 ~ (A.N : Yejin’s my korean name ^^)

I pressed the green button and waited for her answer. I was waiting for a long time and slightly pouted. I played with my bed cover and yeah...  still waiting.

‘Does she hate me?’

‘Am I nothing to her?’

‘Okay, she must hate me?’

I was about to hang it up then she answered it!

“Yo... Yoboseyo?” She said, softly.

As soon as I heard her voice, my heart went crazy and I can’t haddle it, I wanted to talk her but I had no voice! I hung it up and took a long breath the I smiled, thought about how cute her voice is, I rubbed my chest and let out a chukkled. I took my phone again and.... called her again.

She picked it, realy fast. I was surprised and speechless.

“Yoboseyo?” she said, still really softly.

“Ne... ~~~~-ah, it’s me Jae..,”

“Jaejoong oppa?” She said, cheerfully, my heart went thump thump thump like crazy and I smiled like crazy. The way she said it... How can she recognize me? Eh? Silly me! We were hanging out together. Grrr

“Yehhh, ~~~~ah, your.....,”

I was about to tell her about the necklace but suddenly, She took a long breath, I can hear it, her nose was full of fluid?

‘Does she get flu?’

I panicly asked her, “~~~~ah, are you fine? Are you sick?”

She kept quiet and I got really worry, ‘Did I make her sick? She was wasting my time with me!”...

“~~~~, ~~~~ah? Tell me,”

“Ah, Oppa, It’s fine.. really,”

She let out a nervous chuckled, I shook my head and was about to debate her but I quickly realized that she might be in a good mood, and... ‘I’m nothing to her,’

I sighed heavily and told her to sleep and ate medicine. She said yes and I slightly smile. Yeah, how dumb I am, smiling without a reason. I chuckled and said goodbye to her. I l lied my body and going to the dreamland.

(~~~~ POV)

I got annoyed by the calls.

‘Who the hell is this stranger? Fangirl again?! Don’t they know I’m sad right now?’

Of course, the didn’t know, silly me. Kevin Oppa, thanks. I gave you a cheese cake, but you gave me this. No, I didn’t hate Kevin Oppa, but I got a little annoyed.

I lazily picked it, but of course, I made sure that my voice is nice.

“Yoboseyo?”

The suddenly I heard a familiar voice. YEAH, THAT WAS JAEJOONG OPPA. I covered my mouth and jumped a bit, my heart beat turned so fast and I can’t control it! I took a long breath and closed my eyes. Tried to relax, but I can’t! I smiled non stop and bitted my lips, curious about Jaejoong Oppa answer. I owed him, he made my day. But, how can he know my number? I’m not that popular.....

“Ne... ~~~~-ah, it’s me Jae..,”

‘I KNOW IT I KNOW IT!!! THE ONE WHO MAKE ME TURN CRAZY’

“Jaejoong oppa?” I said excitedly. HELL NO! TOO EXCITEDLY!?

I slapped my forehead, thought about he must be thinking that I’m crazy and insane? I shook my head, hopping that he won’t recognized my superduperhappy voice. Lucky me, he didn’t. Or

‘Does he don’t care about me?’ silly quention, of course he doesn’t. I’m nothing to him, rite?

I slighly pouted, then shook my head, realized that I was still on the phone with him!!

“Yehhh, ~~~~ah, your.....,”

I took a long breath with the body fluid? Yes, crying made my nose full of fluid. Crying? Yes I did.. I didn’t know why I did that. That sad feeling just came suddenly and I can’t hold my tears, I felt really bad and broke? YAA

‘You’re nopthing to Kevin Oppa, nor Jaejoong oppa?’

 God, I realized something....

‘JAEJOONG OPPA WILL THINK ABOUT HOW DISGUSTING I AM WITH THOSE SHOUND’

I slapped my forehead hardly and jumping like crazy, I covered my face and totally hoped that he didn’t heard that. I closed my eyes... waiting for the answer? I guess...

“~~~~ah, are you fine? Are you sick?”

‘OMG how sweet!’

I smiled like crazy and threw my self to the bed, I chuckled A LOT and hugged my doll. I kept doing that about 2 min and forgot about the phone. Then I realized it when I felt something on my back, I took it and found nothing, but my phone with Jaejoong Oppa’s name on the screen, I quickly pressed it to my ear. I was about to say sorry but Jaejoong Oppa interrupted me..

“~~~~, ~~~~ah? Tell me,”

‘He doesn’t even yell at me!! Tottaly different with Dongho,’ I giggled.

The rest of our conversation was he telling me to take a rest and stuff like that. I said yes and nodded my head, although he wasn’t seeing me. I didn’t even sick but he cared e so much. I didn’t want t say that I am not because It will make him upset, so I kept listening him until he said goodbye. I pouted but then said goodbye too to him.

AllI did was doing my homework and reading my novels. I was totally bored and found nothing to do, so I decided to sing my favorite song. Yes, that;s my hobby. I my Ipad and opened the youtube website. I looked for my favorite song in instrumental and waste my time, singing.

 

 

My throat got dry and it felt like burning, I went to the kitchen to grabbed some water, then I saw Dongho, watching the TV. He waved at me and signed me to sit behind him.

‘What’s wrong with him? So strange,’

I was quite confused but followed his guide and sat on the couch instead of yelling at him. He looked at me, smiling, eh? No no no it was a smirk. I looked and him and rolled my eyes, he chuckled and lightly tapped my shoulder.

“So... How about Kevin Hyung ?”

He asked me all of the sudden, my eyes got wide.

‘How can he know?!’

My mouth slightly opened, was about to explained all the things to him, well, not explaining maybe, hiding. But I tried to calmed my self down first, If I didn’t I’ll get nervous and he’ll know that I’m lying, He’s good at that thing. I sighed and looked at him.

“Nothing, we do nothing,”

“I mean, what did you do to him? Ussually he watch TV right now, but I found no one here?” He smirked.

God. I got caught.

I felt uneasy and  let out a fake cough and again was about to try hiding it, I opened my mouth but he interrupted me,

“I guess, he likes you,”

My eyes widened, got surprised. He gave me a smile, then left. I mean, sincere smile. I was confused about his action and really wanted to ask him what did he talk about, but he just left me. I sighed and made my body felt comfortable. I was watching the TV but that thing kept disturbing my mind. Then I thought it again..

‘Is that the reason why he was angry at me? Is he jealous?’

‘Can’t you see that? Of course yes!’

‘absolutely no! Are you crazy’

‘But he might like....’

‘YAA!! ~~~~, you talk non sense’

 

The more I thought about it, the more my head felt dizzy.

‘People these day! Why must they make everything turns complicated?’

 

 

I woke up at the morning with a great feeling. Guess what?!

IT IS SUNDAY!!

I prepared my self, didn’t know why. I was planning to go outside to get some new stuffs, makeups, or anything like that. So I took a shower and let my body enjoyed that warm water. I stretched my arms and started to washing my hair. Didn’t know why, but I felt really excited that day, I scrubbed my skin and masked my hair. I wore my dress and set my hair nicely. I exitted my room and found.....

 

 

 

Nothing.

‘Why?! Why?! I prepared everything but it’s no one here! And it is 12!!’

I let out a heavy sighed and decided to check the rooms, becuse it was so silent. I  went to Dongho’s room, got a tip toed and peeked inside the room. I looked for him but I found nothing, I started to get affraid but I quickly forgot about that. I checked the other rooms one by one, but still I found nothing. I scared and quickly ran to the living room. Remembered the fact that there are many dorms with ghost. I looked around like a crazy person and the TV with the maximum voice, it was so loud but I didn’t care. I can’t handdle my self whenever I scared. I pulled the blanket over my body until it hit my eyes, I did that stupid thig for a quiet long time but got scared even more beacuse all I can see is darkness. I felt that my eyes got wet and the tears spilled on my cheeks, I’m not a kid but yeah, don’t blame me! Things like that make me so affraid. As soon as I cried I felt someone knocked the door...

I jumped a bit and walked to the door. I wiped my tears and nervously touched the handdle. I closed my eyes, too affraid to see who was it. I opened it slowly and opened my eyes...

“SURPRISE You've lived here for a week!!” Dongho shouted at me, while bringing a lot gifts.

I can’t hold my self, I cried loudly. Kevin and AJ Oppa looked at me worriedly, they stood beside me and asked me what’s wrong. I kept silent and instead of telling them that I was ing affraid, I walked backwards, they looked at me confusedly and looked each other. Then hugged them with all of the sudden. I was quiet surprised about what I did, but I just wanted to thank them for everything. It’s too much for me. At the first time, they didn’t hug me back, they must be surprised. But then I felt that their warm arms wrapped my body. I smiled at them and  at all of the member. They all smiled back.

Then I realized.. Thatwas why I felt that excited on the morning !!:)

 

FINALLY!!!!!!!

ENJOY, COMMENT, THANK YOU, LOVE YOU <3