kisses

Love Is So Complicated!

I opened the presents one by one,

‘Gosh, they are so beautiful’

That was a ring, I can tell you it was a gold  ring.. Why did they spend their money for me.. arghhh~

I hugged them tightly, suddenly Dongho putted his hand on my eyes,

“Hold on, I’ll give you a surprise,”

I pouted a bit, but followed him, he took my hand and we started to walk some where.. He putted his arms on my shoulder and massage it, I softened and smiled a bit, then he stopped me by tapping my shoulder..

“Open it,”

I slowly opened my eyes, and IT WAS A PUPPY!!! I hugged him and started crying, that was my most wanted item, he knew me really well… best stupid cousin, thanks for making me cry..

I hit his chest while.. he let out a chuckle..

“Yaaaa… ~~~~ah, let’s give him a name,”

“PABO PABO! YOU PABO”

“WHAT?”

He showed me his puppy eyes.. Okay his aegyo was failed but it gave me a good felling…

“Jaevinnn!!!! I know you like AJ hyung and Kevin hyung,”

“YAAAA!”

I knocked his head angrily and pouted.. He pinched my cheeks and ruffled my hair… I pouted and was about to go but he took my wrist.. He smiled..

“doodong is cute,”

‘Yeahh DOODONG IS CUTE, WHY CAN’T I THINK THAT’

I smiled at me and gave him 2 thumbs up then………. Walked, left him…

“YAHHHHH!!!!!!”

I let my tongue out and rannnnnnn…. Until I accidently bumped into someone…

 

 

(AJ POV)

“PABO PABO! YOU PABO”

I smiled when I heard her voice… She was so happy, I can tell you.. I was continuously smiling until soohyun hyung caught me..

“yahh, jaeseop, what are you seeing? You do like ~~~~ don’t you?”

My eyes got wide, I nervously debated him,

“~~~~? I like her as a friend!”

“ehhh, stop lying, I can see her on your eyes,”

Stupid hyung.

I shook my head and left him, he chuckled then shouted..

“I’ll help you!”

‘seriously?’

Then, someone bumped me, God IT WAS ~~~~! My eyes turned wide, ~~~~, the one I always think about was here in front of me, seriously I wanted to hug her so badly to make this day special but wait!

‘Is she fine?’

 she looked at me nervously.. What?! She looked at me! Nooooo stop making me die…

“Oppa, I’m sorry,”

I smiled at her, she looked fine, glad to see that.. I winked, then kiss her cheek…

 

(~~~ POV)

He kissed my cheek, then forehead, now cheek… I like AJ oppa a lot but.. How can I forgot Jaejoong oppa? I felt like cheating him… I knew that I was nothing to him but.. I love him too.. ahhh this thoughts only making me dizzy!

I walked to my room with a LOTTTTT of present.. I tried to opened the door but sadly.. I can’t… I sighed and tried to again, but still failed.. Then I tried again, and arghhh all of them fell! Felt like crying inside… stupid me..

Then I felt someone hand on top of mine.. Kevin oppa’s..

“ummm, hi ~~~~,” he gave me a small smiled..

I looked at his hand, then at him….

“ahhh don’t misunderstand me..,” he took his hand..

“I… I… I am sorry,” he looked down

I pouted, I hated it… I should forgive him a long time ago rite?

Slowly I got tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

‘WHAT?! NOW I’M CHEATING ON 2 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!’

I quickly took the presents and got in… why can’t I control my self…

 

I took a short nice nap and woke up.. I fixed my hair and went to grab a glass of water.. Then I met soohyun oppa..

“ahhh! ~~~~ah!”

I looked him and smiled, he smiled back. I wondered what’s going on…

“come here,” he smiled.

I shyly walked to him and gave him a confused look.

“closer,”

I walked closed and looked him.

“Close your eyes,”

I closed my eyes nervously…

‘GOD!! WHAT IS HE DOING’

I can fell his breath, it was warm and comfortable… Then I felt something cool on my skin..

“Open your eyes,” he smiled widely.

EARINGS… TOO MUCH JEWELRY!

I thanked him by kissed his cheek playfully and hugged him as a friend.. Didn’t know why but I felt someone is staring us…

 

 

 

 

 

 

(AJ POV)

‘Help me?! Holly ! They are kissing and it’s help me? Help me what, help me jealous, you! Pabo hyung’

 

 

HEYYYY I'M BACK!!

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT ENJOY, LOVE YOU, COMMENT PLEASE!