2

Maknae Should be Punished~ (NEW VERSION)

Falling flat face on his dinner was something the members didn’t expect Sehun would do. Chanyeol who reacts exaggeratedly about everything fell silent. Everyone is on their sit mouth gaping like a fish out the water.

Snapping from their trance Chanyeol went scurrying beside Sehun, shaking the maknae’s lithe body “Yah! Oh Sehun are you okay?”. Sehun didn’t answer which lead to Chanyeol taking his wrist to check on his pulse. “He’s breathing; I think he’s only unconscious. Someone should call a doctor. I’ll take him to his room” Chanyeol carried the unconscious body easily, leaving Chanyeol to think Sehun’s lost a lot of weight again. “Kyungsoo and Jongin come with me” Chanyeol ordered earning a nod for a response.

Suho who was busy talking on the phone with the doctor pulled Kris and gestured him to call their manager. After half an hour their manager came bursting through their door with a passive expression plastered across his face, he was thinking if the so called ‘revenge plot’ might have gone wrong , “What happened? Have you called the doctor?”, the two leaders nodded while Suho added “Sehun fainted and he’s running a slight fever. He’ll be here after half an hour. Sehun’s at his room with the other members”, after hearing what happened the manager felt relieved as Soo Man said this was part of the so called effects of the potion.

 

Chanyeol who was running with a basin of cold water and a towel on his armwent pass his manager giving him a bow. As their manager look through the small door of Sehun’s room all you can see is the ten EXO members fuzzing over the unconscious body of the maknae.

Kyungsoo was monitoring the younger’s temperature. Baekhyun was wiping Sehun’s forehead with a cold towel. Chanyeol was arraging the basin beside the bedside table. Jongdae was arraging for the medicines with Yixing. Tao was taking care of Sehun’s clothes with Jongin. Luhan and Xiumin were back at the kitchen cooking for something easy to eat if ever Sehun wakes up all famished. Their manager could help but to smile, he was happy that each member treats each other like real brothers. It was something he was really proud of EXO--- it was their bond, they are indeed ONE.

 

The doctor came and checked upon on Sehun. He said that it was due to fatigue, but soon as he adapts to the medicine they gave him he’ll wake up, it wouldn’t take long maybe later this midnight. The doctor left with a few reminders; like drink lots of water and don’t forget to eat before taking the medicines the doctor prescribed.

 

Luckily the night passed with Sehun’s fever vanishing into thin air. The members were able to relax when it did and all went separate ways to sleep away their past worries.

 

The soft rays of the sun softly caressed the smooth expanse of Sehun’s cheek bringing him to consciousness. Yawning as he gets up he looks beside him surprised that Suho’s still sleeping; it was weird in a way that Suho gets up earlier than every other EXO members. Seeing no reason to wake up the leader since it was their free day Sehun made his way to their bathroom along the corridor of the rooms. He went to brush his teeth and after doing so he went straight to their living room to laze and start with his day with a daily dose of a Digimon episode.

He’s been in the middle of the third episode when he felt suddenly queasy. He ran as he could to the bathroom take everything out of his system. He hasn’t eaten breakfast yet maybe that was the reason. Scrunching because of the awful taste of his body toxins Sehun rushed to the sink to rinse his mouth.  Feeling relief he looked at the mirror to inspect his face if it was still blemish free.

Shrieking like a banshee at the reflection in front of him Xiumin and Jongdae who shared a room came running to him (since they were just parallel the bathroom).

“What is it now? Why are you shrieking so early in the morning?” Xiumin asked rubbing away the sleepiness out of his eyes. “Let people take their rest! Shut up for heaven’s sake” Jongdae added eyes shut as he clings to Xiumin.

All Sehun could do is to excuse himself back to his room and leave the two half asleep older ones.

 

 

“What in the world was that?”, Sehun mumbled as he takes a sit on his bed with Suho snoring lightly on his bed. He tried to reach for his chest when an awful fluffy bulge came in contact with his palm. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, he can clearly remember he didn’t have those yesterday and what’s with his awfully long hair, and he just had his haircut. What in the world is happening to OH SEHUN? SOMEON PLEASE ING EXPLAIN!

 

Sehun tried to conceal the weird changes that happened to him with all his best, but the thing is he knows sooner or later someone will notice.  

“Sehun-ah, Isn’t it too hot to be wearing something like that?” Luhan questioned as he takes a sip of his orange juice. “I’m just saying, cause it’s really hot today”, Sehun couldn’t agree more, he could already feel sweat pooling all over his overly thick sweat shirt and it is uncomfortable.

“Hahahah, I feel cold. Don’t worry hyung I’ll take it off when I feel like so” Sehun awkwardly answered as he escapes to the living room leaving a confuse Luhan.

“What with that kid’s hood though?” Luhan mumbles to his self.

 

Sehun sat beside Kyungsoo who was munching over his popcorn while he watches a movie about a ferret prince (random yes but they were) Kyungsoo didn’t spend a glance at the younger, to engrossed at watching the film.

 

“Sehun take down your hood, its hot” Jongin whined tugging at Sehun’s hood as he leans on the couch. “Stop it Jongin!” Sehun all shouted in vain as Jongin tugged roughly letting the hood fall in the process, this is why Sehun hates rough housing when he doesn’t win.

“Sehun!? What the hell? Did you grow your hair out?” Jongdae commented his can of soda falling on the floor creating a pile of mess. “Are you stupid? Sehun’s only wearing a wig, right?” the tallest member snorted hitting Jongdae’s head with the newspaper he had in hand.

 

The whole dorm fell silent when Sehun cried out loud turning in to a weeping mess. He was muttering incorrigible words like a mantra and it scared the out of all the members.

Suho kneeled in front of the younger squeezing his knees “What’s the problem Sehun-ah?”. It wasn’t usual that the members used endearments at the youner and that made Sehun sob louder, “Hyung! I’m so sorry! I don’t know what happened but I grew a big and a all so suddenly last night! I don’t know what happened! OHYMYSEHUNjdhagkdfhsbdgjabnsgiouhvn oeruf” Sehun slurred out in spur of the moment.

The members were to slow to even comprehend what Sehun said so they just all but frown at youngest member with faces etched with the word ‘what’.

“What was that Sehun?” Chanyeol asked walking closer to the younger.

 

“OHMYGOD! I said I grew a and woman ” and that made the members jaw dropped in shock.

 

“WHAT THE HELL?!” the members all screamed in unison as realization hits them.

 

A/N: comment and subscribe dears~ i love criticism cause it makes me better!

sorry for the late update, this was supposed to be updated day after i posted the firs chapter. i apologize for making you wait guys!