1

Maknae Should be Punished~ (NEW VERSION)

Every EXO members were at their limit, it was the last day of their practices since tomorrow will be their goodbye stage. The oldest member slumped on the ground huffing for the little amount of oxygen left inside his body, soon the other members slowly followed and separately dispersed around the room.

After taking a couple of minutes resting the members went home with aching and sore bodies. They limped their way to their dorm, when they reached the small confines of the dorm the members all fell on random places they could rest on.

“YAH! Chanyeol that’s my bean bag” the maknae shrieked. The members could only frown at the maknae having no energy left to quarrel with the insufferable . “Take it easy, it’s not like I’m taking it away from you” Chanyeol replied, his voice seemingly lower than his normal ones due to fatigue.

“Just get off. I don’t want anyone touching what’s mine” Sehun rumbles standing in front of Chanyeol, arms crossed and a big fat frown on his face. The members wanted to strangle Sehun and make him shut up. They are not physically prepared for Sehun’s fit any time right now. Chanyeol being tired and pissed at the same time just wants peace, knowing he’s the only one who can make the maknae keep his fits down at the moment Chanyeol stood up and left to his shared room with Baekhyun.

The whole dorm became silent and the night passed with the members slowly attending to their sweet dreams.

 

The lights flashed upon them as they moved accordingly to beat and the choreography they were thought to dance with. Cameras flashing, fans screaming and exhilaration filled the whole place; it was one of the best feelings of becoming an idol. Feeling success painting in front of you with different and bright colors and , it was blinding.

After the performance the coordinators went to the members fixing everything about the idols. The maknae who was busy fixing his lapel turned to the coordinator in charge of him, “Fetch me a bottle of water I’m feeling parched” he ordered without blinking or minding his manners towards the older one.

It wasn’t something shocking for the members and the other coordinators. Everyone knew this side of Sehun and they all kept it low understanding that he might be going on pace since he’s still young. They say Jongin was an exception because he matured faster than Sehun, but the thing is everyone’s patience and understanding is slowly burning away leaving all of them pissed and revolted with Sehun’s attitude.

The coordinator complied handing him the bottled water, after doing so she left.

“He’s one cocky e, I tell you. If he wasn’t a cute little prick I would have clamped his head and let his brain ooze out” the coordinator grumbles to herself as she takes the stack of clothes back in the clothe rack. A loud chuckle came after her small sentiment. As she turns around you could clearly see her blood draining off of her faced, “No need to fret. I understand you very much, more that you can imagine” Lee Soman as in SM Entertainment’s CEO offered sitting on the vacant stool inside the small clothe room. “And to calm your raging nerves you aren’t the only person feeling like this” he snapped his fingers and a small group of employee came inside the room.

 

“See, these people here are on a plot to give EXO’s maknae a lesson he’ll never forget, to make this happen we might as well be in full force. So if you are still very much interested on clamping Sehun’s head I reckon you change your plans for our plan is much better” a sly smirk came across the CEO’s face which sent creeps down the coordinators spine, but none the less wanted in for this revenge plot.

 

“I’m in Sir, I wish this plan of yours satisfy the hunger of revenge my system’s been craving for” and with that agreement the plot of making EXO’s maknae learn his lessons came to rise from the depth of the vengeful elderlies. 

 

The next day the members were off for an even somewhere in Korea to perform. It was expected to be a tiring day and everyone’s on the edge of snapping because of the lack of sleep but the coordinators and other employees were edgy for another reason.

The members obediently followed their schedule and went on with their scheduled day. In between their performances they took breaks and when Sehun came throttling in the crowded space of their small dressing room asking for what heaven knows the member all sighed.

“Noona! I’m parched get me something to drink, I don’t want plain water nor energy drink” the coordinator nods and leaves to follow the younger’s command. Joonmyeon who had enough of Sehun’s bull stood in front of the younger with a disappointed look on his face, “Yah! Oh Sehun watch your manners. I know you’re going on something we’ve been through, but these….” Joonmyeon gestured at the actions of the younger with exasperation “….is too much. Consider what other people feel when you act all insufferable and y. They won’t last long, keep that in mind” and Sehun was left with a bad mood. He didn’t like confrontations like this because it feels like every eye in the room is looking at him like everything is his fault (which is true halve the time).

 

Sehun shoves pass through the throng of people and went to their van situating his self on the front seat. Luhan who was the closest to the youngest member felt bad, but at the same time relieved. They didn’t want to confront the youngest because they understand he’s having a hard time but some things should be fixed and Joonmyeon as the leader took initiative. Luhan didn’t want Sehun to think that everyone’s taking side and blaming him, they only wanted what good for the youngest member and if the only solution is to become harsh to him then so be it.

“Oh Sehun. What you did there is something repulsive and is a big action of misconduct” Luhan would have cringed if this wasn’t a serious matter; he sounded like an elementary principal. “You should reflect over your actions, do you understand?” Sehun looks at the Luhan with a betrayed looking face. “Even you? Why is everyone on me now? I was only asking for a drink what is so wrong about that?” Sehun mumbles clutching the snapback he was holding. “You and your disrespectful mouth is what is wrong” Luhan issued keeping himself from comforting the maknae.

Sehun was to retort when the members and coordinators came walking towards the van. The words left hanging on the tip of his tongue when he saw the haggardness plastered on everyone’s face. He felt bad because for the past few days he was nothing but a complaining about how he’s tired and what’s not bossing everyone because he knows they’ll probably follow him.

Sehun broke out from his thoughts when Chanyeol slumped on the open window of the front seat “Here the coordi-noona said that you asked for this” the giant handed down a pink/violet/green looking drink to Sehun. If Sehun knew better he wouldn’t take such drink when he doesn’t even know what it’s made of, but none the less he thanks Chanyeol for the effort--- taking Chanyeol a back because of the sudden change of attitude.

Sehun finishing the weird colour drink falls asleep all the way back to their dorm. Suho feeling guilty told their driver to buy take-outs after he drops them off.

 

The dorm looked livelier since they’d be off from work for one week. Everyone looked livelier when they set foot on their house, smiles and relief pasted on their stress filled faces.

“The house looks more vibrant” Baekhyun says sitting on the living room with sprawled arms flailing around. “I agree to that dear Baekhyun”, Xiumin chuckles, taking a refugee beside Baekhyun.

Every members follows suit leaving Tao standing like an awkward post “Then I take this as the sign of me running for the BATH!” Tao shouted as he runs to the bathroom like a mad man.

“Darn it!” Jongdae stomps up from the couch he was in and bangs on the bathroom door. “Tao! You little e! I was going first as agreed a while ago” but Tao pay no mind and continued on his bath. “Leave it be Jongdae, he was left standing a while ago so maybe giving him the liberty of having a peaceful bath would do” Suho consoles being the sweet angel Mama of EXO that he is. “But no fair hyung” Jongdae whines “Just let him be Jongdae. You’ll have the bathroom to yourself after Tao” Kris interjects with finality.

“Pssshh Mehrong” Jongdae playfully stuck his tongue out leaving for the living room again.

“Where’s Sehun?” Yixing suddenly asked out of the blue while they were talking about soccer. “I think he’s in his room” Kyungsoo supplies as he comes out of the kitchen with Jongin nodding beside him as he puts a tray of pilled fruits on the coffee table.

“That’s odd he’s been sleeping since we left from the event” Jongin bites on the pilled apple and sits on the floor flicking the remote for the television to open.

“Maybe he’s really tired; practice must’ve taken a toll on him. Let him sleep let’s just call him when it’s time for dinner” Suho gestures for Jongdae to go already and take a bath as he takes his sit on the couch Jongdae was occupying.

 

With the EXO members occupied with their conversation and each slowly following the other member for the bathroom, time came speeding off and it was time for dinner.

 

“Someone please call Sehun” Luhan takes the task and makes his way to the youngest room who he shares with Suho. “Sehun-ah~ wake up it’s time for dinner and after dinner you can take a shower as well” the youngest member slowly leaves the confinement of his bed and follows Luhan to the dining room.

 

Dinner wasn’t something fancy but everyone fell from their sit when Sehun suddenly faints and falls flat on his dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I tried making it longer but hehehehe XD I don't know how to start it but I think I'll manage the other chapters!!!!

So as well all know we are not side tracking from the origianl plot line it's just that we start off with a better non-biased (since I ship chanhun like how I breath oxygen) plotting.

I hope you like the newer version, I know it nothing fancy from the first one I made, but I still hope you like it!

Comments and criticisms are welcomed~