Must Be MIRACLE

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

I looked at the people sleeping peacefully next to me. Yep, it's no other that Luhan. My first kiss.

 

LOL why do I keep reminding that >< ???

 

He looks so handsome, even when he's sleeping. And his hair looks so fluffy and soft. Hihihi ^^

WTF what am I saying?!

Wait...

 

Why not touch it when I got a chance? 

 

I slowly touched his hair. And it's soft and fluffy ^^

 

Then suddenly he grabs my hand. I gasped. HE'S AWAKE?!

 

"You know, it's not polite to touch someone's hair without their permission," he smirked.

 

"Erm, I just wanted to touch it and uh, well, because your hair looks so..." I stopped in my tracks.

 

"Soft and fluffy?" he grinned.

 

"Looks so rough, dirty, and oily! I wonder if you have washed it cleanly!" I shot angrily.

 

"Tsk. What a liar," he rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh, whatever, you baggy pants," I muttered under my breath, sorta cursing.

 

"What did you say, missy?" he arched his eyebrows curiously.

 

"Nothing. I said that, I'll wash up," I said quickly, stood up, grabbed the towel and my changing clothes and washed up.

 

After a refreshing bath, I got changed into this :

 

girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzza201104202201551303308115.jpg

 

I know, curse it. All I have left is only dresses. And I hate dresses. So much.

 

"How rare you would wear dresses, miss? I thought you hated it," Luhan teased me as he went out from the bathroom.

 

Mind reader much? Jeez.

 

I just rolled my eyes and walked out together with him.

 

Then as usual, the old hag approached us. 

 

"Morning. Please quickly pack up your stuffs. We are going to leave from here. The camp... it's already booked for someone else. We are terribly sorry fro this. So... quickly pack up and then go to the bus. See you two later," he said sadly and walked away.

 

Wow. I gaped at his words. 

 

Luhan and me walked inside and then faced each other as we began to pack up our things. 

 

"Must be miracle," we said together. 

 

I was so happy. HAPPYYYYYYYYY YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

After we finished packing up, we went to where the bus was parked. I sat next to Sorin while Luhan sat next to Sehun and Baekhyun.

 

"So.. how is it?" Sorin asked.

 

"What?" I asked, pretending to be dumb. 

 

"Duh! The camp with him!" she shot.

 

"Oh, it's fine," I answered calmly.

 

"Only fine?" she checked.

 

"YES! YES, SHIN SORIN! IT IS VERY MAGICAL TO BE WITH HIM!" I finally answered, annoyed.

 

This girl must have something with Luhan! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

 

"Okay, okay. Calm down. So.. how is it doing with Baekhyun?" she whispered.

 

"I haven't had the chance to ask him because of his stupid partner!" I said.

 

"Stupid partner? Park Hwae Kyung? The queenka?" Sorin asked curiously.

 

"Are you talking about me?" a voice asked from nowhere.

 

It was Hwae Kyung's. 

 

She walked further to our seat and scoffed,

 

"Tsk. How famous am I, being talked,"

 

"In your dreams," I cursed.

 

"Yeah right, glad this camp is over. I won't be seeing you, monkey," she smiled evilly.

 

"Oh, right. That reminds me of something. You are the stupid queenka, aren't you? Why would you be with a monkey like me right now? Don't have your friends? Don't have someone more popular than me? Such a loser, aren't you," I shot back sarcastically.

 

She stomped her feet angrily, then left.

 

"F-cking sh-t. That idiot is just finding more and more troubles with me! She's totally a klutz. Why don't she just take Luhan? Like, seriously, Sorin-ah, did I ever CLINGS into him?!" I asked, fuming.

 

"Nope, you never. Calm down, Lilac. Chill," she comforted me.

 

"Well, whatever.. After this I won't be seeing him though, right?" I said to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WRONG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : HEY GUYS!!!!!! I finally updateddddddd ^^ 

 

Please do support my new fanfic, "Mysteriously" OK?

 

Here's the link : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246757/mysteriously-exo-baekhyun-chanyeol-angelea

 

THANKS ^^