Jealousy

Life Began When I Fell In Love With You

I was staying in Sorin's cabin, because Mr Lee said it's free day. And just now I heard the most unexpected thing I have ever heard. The HunHan couple from EXO is liking me?!!! OMG... Even though it was already a few minutes since it happened I can't get myself over it! (Hell, yeah. Of course I can't. People usually get over an excited thing about a day or two -___-'')

 

It was still a lovely morning. "Sorin-ah, will you help me?" I asked Sorin.

 

"What should I help you with?" she asked.

 

"Well...  can you make me and Sehun went out?" I asked with my best puppy-eyes.

 

"Sure. Wait here," she smirked and went out.

 

I peeped at her. She walked right to the couch and start her action ^^

 

"Sehun, I was wondering if you would take Lilac for a walk around? She said that she wants to take the walk with me, but just now we were having a pillow fight and suddenly my feet was dead tired by the running and chasing. As my partner, you could help me right?" she lied and end it with a sweet smile, and when Luhan's gaze was toward something else, she winked.

 

GOOD ONE, SHIN SO RIN >

 

Sehun's eyes gleamed and he smiled widely. "Of course I will!" he exclaimed.

 

"Ok, get changed then. I will also make Lilac change. Thank you," she said and walked back to her room and then closed the door.

 

"OMG. Gumawooooooooooooooo! Have I ever told you how much I love you, Sorin-ah?" I said and smiled widely.

 

"Yeah, yeah. You have already told me thousand times," she said sarcastically.

 

"Yah, don't be like that, I'll make sure Bacon notices you. And.. mind if I borrow clothes? I just have this one," I grinned.

 

"Yeah, go ahead.  Pick anything," she chuckled. 

 

I ran to her clothes and found another dress. YAY! My luck! She was so reckless. She didn't even know that she have another dress ^^ LOL. And the dress was a bit... revealing... Good taste, Sorin-ah ^^ And it perfectly match with my brown heels that I'm wearing>< What a luck!

 

The dress was : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_B6J6nGs6VwA/ShlGbBibs_I/AAAAAAAAVqQ/R57JoKHX0hw/s400/Tibi+Tropical+Poppy+strapless+dress+at+bloomingdalescom.jpg

 

I winked at Sorin as she wished me good luck ^^

 

And so I went out from the room and saw Sehun. OMG he's so cool >

 

"Sehun, sorry for this. I didn't mean to cause you trouble, but Sorin's dead tired," I said, looking really sorry(my acting skills is getting better, better, and even better ><)

 

"It's ok. I'm happy to help," he said, I know he's trying to hide his happiness LOL

 

And so he waved good-bye to Luhan.

 

"Luhan-hyung, bye!" he said.

 

Luhan just rolled his eyes, but he acts differently when it's me.

 

"Luhan~ Bye! Have a good time!" I said sweetly (acting ^^).

 

He smiled real wide. "Ok, and you look super beautiful," he said while looking at my body. UGH, ERT.

 

And so me and Sehun walked out from the cabin. 

 

We walked with laughters, jokes, and talks. There's almost no time for silence between us. 

 

And then it was already afternoon, and I said to him we better get back. He just nodded and we walked back to the cabin.

 

I opened the door, greeted by Sorin.

 

"Hey, guys! Glad you're back!" she said and let us in. DUH? Why is she acting so weird? Did Luhan do anything to her? Did she do something with Luhan?

 

WAIT. WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN MIND THEM? I shouldn't be. It's not like Luhan's mine, anyways, and Sorin loved Bacon.

 

And I liked Sehun. So... I shouldn't be like this. But why the thoughts of Luhan spread in my mind suddenly?

 

Am I jealous?

 

Damnit, Luhan. What the hell have you done?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author : hey all, I updated ^^ This is LiHun(Lilac and Sehun) moments. Look out for the next chappie^^ Was Lilac really jealous? Or it's just that she's worried that something happen to her precious BFF? Find out in the next chapter...