First Meeting

From Bad to Good?

"Yah! Cho Hee wake up now or else you'll be late for your first day at school!" her grandma shouted slapping her .

Cho rubbed her eyes and got out of bed, whispering and cursing to herself for not locking the door. She went to her bathroom and washed her face, brush her teeth, and brush her hair. When she came out of the bathroom she saw a school uniform on her bed.

"Aish! Why do I even have to wear this stupid uniform?! The skirt is to short, and the top is always to tight! I didn't need a stupid uniform in the states!" Cho Hee yelled and threw the uniform around her room.

 "Aiya. Cho Hee, what is all the complaining about?" Halmeoni asked walking into her room.

"What is all the complaining about?! This uniform I hate it! We never had uniforms back in the states." Cho Hee yelled over and over again.

Halmeoni had a stern look on her face. She bent down and picked up the uniform and put it infront Cho Hee's face and said, "Put on this uniform now." Cho Hee looked up and took the uniform with a frown on her face.

~*~*~*~*

"I can't believe I listened to her! Gahhhh." Cho Hee said slapping her cheeks.

 "Don't hurt your self now." a guy with shaggy brown hair said winking at Cho Hee.

Cho Hee scoffed and replied bluntly saying, "I don't need your advise. So why don't you go and scram."

 "I'm Kai. You go to the same school as me?" Kai asked looking at Cho Hee's uniform.

Just then five more guys came charging towards where Kai and Cho Hee were walking. The tallest one bumped Cho Hee in the back making her trip forward, and almost making her fall forward until a pair of arms caught her. She looked up and straightened herself up pushing the guy who helped her away.

"No thank you?" the guy asked touching his heart to look more hurt. "By the way, I'm Kyungsoo. I would rather people call me D.O though." D.O said putting his hand out for Cho Hee to shake.

Instead of shaking his hand, Cho Hee slapped his hand away and said, "Did I ask for your name? So I'm just gonna go to the school and forget I even saw any of you." 

With that said, Cho Hee left all six of the guy's dumbfounded watching her retreating figure leave.

"She is sure different, but I like her." Kai blurted out all of a sudden.

Everyone looked at Kai, and nodded their heads in agreement.

 "Kaja! We might be late for class." Sehun said going ahead of the 6.

~*~*~*~

"Okay class, this is your new classmate. Would you please introduce yourself please?" the teacher advised pushing Cho Hee to the front of the classroom.

Cho Hee let out a big sigh, and introduced herself, "Annyeong, my name is Park Cho Hee."

The boy's in the class whistled and applauded wildly, while the girls sent death glares to Cho Hee.

"Cho Hee, you may take the empty seat next Baekhyun. Baekhyun please raise your hand." Mrs.Kim ordered.

Baekhyun raised his hand up, and Cho Hee made her way to her seat next to him. When she sat down, she turned her head Baekhyun's way and bluntly said, "Your name sounds like bacon." and she then turned her head back to the board pretending to pay attention.

Girls in the class kept on  glances and giving glares to Cho Hee, since she was sitting by Baekhyun. 

*Those girls better look back at the board before I hurt one of them* Cho Hee thought to herself making annoyed faces.

  ~Kring Kring~

"Finally break!" Cho Hee shouted making everyone who was left in the classroom give her look.

When she was gonna get up from her seat, a hand pulled back down. Cho Hee looked up and scoffed at Kai and the rest of the guys she saw this morning.

"Wanna eat lunch with us today? My treat!" Chanyeol beamed grabbing Cho Hee's wrist and leading her to the lunch room.

Cho Hee struggled to get Chanyeol's tight grip off of her wrist. "Yah! You better get you filthy giant hands off of me!" Cho Hee screamed slapping Chanyeol on the arm.

The other 5 were laughing from the back of them, making Cho Hee give them an icy stare.

"Chanyeol let go of her, but only if you eat lunch with us." Suho said smiling, and looking at Cho Hee.

Cho Hee looked at them with and Are-You-Stupid look and shouted at them, "Why do I have to sit with you 6 stupid guys?!"

Kai walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, and replied, "Just eat with us angel~"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun lightly pushed Cho Hee to an empty table, with the rest of them following behind.

"I see that you moved here yesterday. Did you know that all six of us live next door to your grandparents?" Sehun asked placing food infront of Cho Hee.

Cho Hee's eyes literally popped out of her sockets. "Bwoh?!" she yelled looking at each of the boys.

"Let's all introduce ourselfs. My name is Suho."

"Sehun."

"D.O, but I already told you that."

"Kai." he said winking again.

"Chanyeol!"

Baekhyun just stayed silent until Sehun did an obvious fake cough.

"I am in the same class as Cho Hee, she already knows me." Baekhyun replied.

The whole break was filled with Cho Hee yelling, or the guy's making random conversations.

~*~*~*~*

"School is finally over! Thank the lord!" Cho Hee said wiping a fake tear.

"Glad to know your finally happy." Baekhyun said waiting for Cho Hee at the classroom door with the rest of the guys.

Cho Hee grabbed her stuff and shoved it inside her backpack, and heading to the door. All of them were of course walking the same way, since they live next to one another.

"Do you want to hangout with us Cho Hee?" Chanyeol asked smiling a little to big.

"Stop smiling, it makes you look scary. And why would I want to hangout?" Cho Hee questioned walking a tad bit faster.

"We are friends now, aren't we?" Sehun asked walking side by side with her.

 

 

[A/N: Sorry if the story is boring, but it will get better towards the middle. And do you think they are friends? Please subscribe!]

Kai:D

 

Chanyeolie