Wrist Grabbings

The Legendary Legend of Miss Kim Taeyeon!

 

Quick Author's Note

 

 

Hi everybody. I usually update once every two days, but because of my SAT studies, I couldn't update the story on Thursday like I would have usually done. If you read the Story Feed, Chapter 4 will be uploaded in either SAT/SUN. I'm really sorry and I hope you guys could be patient. 

 

On a happier note, I have 50 Subscribers!! wow. I am so speechless guys. I'm so grateful and I will continue to write more entertaining chapters for you ^^

 

I sincerely thank everyone who commented and subscribed. It really motivates me to write more :)

 

I hope you have a nice day! Sorry to disappoint you if you thought this was an update ^^; To make you feel better, the student WILL appear and they WILL meet and converse. Oh, and Taeyeon likes someone?! (╯°ㅁ°)╯︵ ┻━┻

 

 

HAHA! I updated ^^. I kept my promise from yesterday :)! It has been so long since I've updated so I made this chapter TWICE as long as the regular chapters. I assure you: she meets AND converses with her student so HA! Finally!!! But...?

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 4: Wrist Grabbings

 

               Knock… Knock

 

               “ –cuse me…”

 

                Taeyeon’s eyes instinctively flinched as she groaned stiffly through her pale lips. Sunlight ran through her white Camry while birds chirped their annoying daily symphony once again. Rubbing her rigid neck, the university cutie yawned loudly before stretching her arms as she sighed.

 

                Knock! Knock!

 

                “Oi! Are you awake? Stranger!”

 

                Taeyeon quirked her head to direction of the muffled voice and jumped out of her seat as she was face to face with Mr. Shin, the Kim family’s part-time security guard. Eyes widening at the realization of the consequences of getting caught, Taeyeon rearranged her ‘I♥DAD’ hat (if rearranging means quickly stuffing her long hair inside it, then yes, rearranging), hastily wiped her dried drool, and put on her pitch black aviators before rolling down the windows.

 

               “Y-Yes? How can—ahem—how can I help you sir?” Taeyeon mumbled out with an awkward male voice. Mr. Shin merely glared at Taeyeon, surprising the girl after only seeing the cheerful man smiling at her.

 

               Mr. Shin huffed out in desperation. He had been interrupted by his ice cream desert after being informed of some strange car parked by a gangster-like youngster and was ready to eat the stranger alive, when he suddenly realized the man was strangely feminine. Feeling Mr. Shin look at her with such scrutiny, the petite girl nervously tilted her head towards the other direction. The security guard examined the ‘man’ in front of him. ‘His’ skin was too fair to be some ordinary male and ‘he’ had long blonde hairs sticking out of ‘his’ childish daddy hat. Not to mention, the car looked very similar to another automobile that he...

 

               “Taeyeon-sshi?” the chubby man questioned hesitantly. Flinching at her name, Taeyeon quickly shook her head so fiercely that her cap slipped right off her head, releasing her blonde locks.

 

               “…”

 

               “…”

 

               An awkward silence ensued and Taeyeon knew that she was caught red-handed. After hearing Mr. Shin cough out-loud in attempt to cut the silence, Taeyeon finally took off her shades and sheepishly smiled at her elder.

 

               “Shin Dong-oppa! How’s your m-morning?” stuttered out the petite girl, attempting the nonchalant act (although it was obvious that it wouldn’t work).

 

               Mr. Shin (aka: Shin Dong-hee, or just Shin Dong) enlarged his small—usually smiling—eyes and gasped out, “Taeyeon-ah! What are you doing here at 8 in the morning? Did something happen?”

 

               “Well… it’s kinda complicated Oppa. It’s hard to explain…”

 

               Hearing this, Shin Dong grinned and said, “I have lots of time, you know.” Noticing Taeyeon’s hesitation, he also added with a false fierce gaze, “And you do know that you’re trespassing illegally so don’t blame me if you end up behind the bars.”

 

               Widening her eyes, Taeyeon bit her lips down in discomfort. Gulping down her morning breath, Taeyeon resigned her sworn secrecy and started to explain her ‘brilliant’ plan to the lovable man.

 

***

 

               “The Young Master is sometimes too harsh Taeyeon-shi,” tsk’d out the security guard. Taeyeon solely nodded in exhaustion.

 

               “So that’s why I have to go through all this havoc… you understand right, Oppa?”

 

               Mr. Byung chuckled as he ruffled Taeyeon’s hair, “Of course I do, sweet heart. But, the Young Master just went out to leave a few seconds after you woke.”

 

               Gasping, Taeyeon quickly her engine, swirled her head back to Shin Dong and said, “Do you know where he went?!”

 

               Thinking hard, the security guard replied, “I think… Seoul Myungdong 52 street (1). Something about—”

 

                But before Shin Dong could finish, Taeyeon and her car bolted out of the rich compound while repeatedly yelling out her thanks, leaving the man in the cold dust.

 

               Sighing, the chubby man mumbled to himself, “I guess now it’s back to some quality time with my two best friends: Ben and Jerry.”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                As 10 minutes passed on by hysterically driving across town, Taeyeon noticed her tracker starting to beep, displaying a street view and its coordinates.

 

                Grinning a malicious smile, the scary shorty chortled to herself, “I’ve found you, you little rascal.”

 

               After a few, very short, minutes, Taeyeon saw a strangely familiar motorcycle parking towards her left at the corner of her eye. Checking that the street view was similar to the eyed motorcyclist, Taeyeon chuckled an ominous laugh before parking a few blocks behind the target. Once the man stepped out of his automobile, the university cutie smiled in victory.

 

               “Those legs… I can’t be mistaken,” breathed out the short stalker.

 

               Hiding behind trees and buildings, blending in by reading newspapers, talking to some random high school girls, Taeyeon did whatever she could to get closer and closer to her student when she finally cornered him just as he was about to cross the street.

 

               I’m almost there! I’ll finally be able to meet this Nasty!

 

               Due to her ecstatic thoughts of being able to finally meet ‘The Young Master’, the girl failed to notice her student already crossing the bustling street, blending in with the gargantuan crowd. Once she fell out of her stupor and found herself alone, she groaned out in disbelief.

 

               “No… no no no!! This can’t be happening!” Taeyeon helplessly yelped out.

 

               After a few feet stomping, dramatic crying, and weird glances from passing citizens, the shorty finally stopped before realizing…

 

               “The tracker! Taeyeon-ah! Get yourself together!” she mumbled angrily to herself as she fished out the object from her purse.

 

               However, once she the device, the tracker read that her…

 

               “My target cannot be found?!” she shrieked. “It-It’s those long legs! Those long, strong legs! Curse those legs for walking so fast! Those special legs making me lose all my wonderful put effor—!”

 

               Taeyeon hopelessly bended down on her knees while rebuking her student’s legs to herself, “Those nasty legs! I should’ve just chopped them off when I had the chance! Curse you, long legs!!”

 

               Her increasingly rambunctious rant had no choice but to garner attention from those who walked pass by her, especially from a curious little girl.

 

               “Umma, there’s a strange lady screaming to herself. Do you think she needs Christ too?” innocently asked the small child passing by, interrupting her mother’s explanation on Jesus’s four gospels.

 

               Quickly covering her child’s mouth, the mother whispered quietly to her daughter before walking away with such briskness, “There are some people that are a bit harder to save, dear.”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
 

               Taeyeon wandered aimlessly through the Seoul City Communion Park (2), desperately searching for her student as her nose stuck onto her now-battery-less device. Groaning from her aching legs (the aftermath of walking around town for two hours), Taeyeon felt horrible. Her disheveled hair, chapped lips, dirtied face, and her all-black clothes made the girl absolutely undesirable. Even her easy going, cheerful personality was slowly dripping away from her as she continuously blamed “the Nasty”—aka the Young master—for all of her misgivings from the past week.

 

               “Taeyeon…sshi?”

 

               Hearing her name called out, Taeyeon turned her eyes to the direction of the voice and gasped out. Inwardly, she cried out in shame before forcing a fake smile to her all-time crush and close friend: Im Seulong.

 

               How can this day get any worse?

 

               “Seulong-oppa…” she started, but was cut off immediately after a low chuckle escaped from the male’s mouth. Obviously, he was laughing at her current state of attire. Displeased, Taeyeon pouted with such irritation that Seuleung had to catch himself back to his normal facial expression.

 

               The man before Taeyeon was tall in size and had bulky, strong muscles, rippling which each action he made. He wore a brisk-white polo shirt and long beige cargo pants, resembling an Asian Prince Charming. His tan skin only accented his features, especially his pearly white teeth that was horribly hidden from his attempt to not smile. This man was, indeed, worthy of being Taeyeon’s crush.

 

               As Seulong prepared to open his mouth to ask for answers, Taeyeon sharply cut him off as she pleaded to him, “Please, just don’t ask.”

 

               Noticing Taeyeon’s mood suddenly going down-hill with such ferocity, Seulong sighed and grasped her wrists, causing Taeyeon to ask in protest, “Oppa! W-What are you doing?!”

 

               Smiling a smile that made the cutie all gooey inside, Seulong merely dragged her into the city shops, ignoring the protests of his friend. Finally, the male stopped short, causing the female to stumble into his wide shoulders and gasp out, “What are we doing at a hair salon?”

 

               He only smiled a charming grin and stated, “A makeover.”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A few hours later

 

                Taeyeon whistled a merry tune as she skipped across the streets, obviously in a better mood. Her hair bounced with such bounciness that you can almost smell that peach-scented shampoo & conditioner. Her clothes prior were neatly folded in her purse, white blouse, black shorts, and a light-brown leather belt replacing it. Her face was aptly cleansed and her teeth felt sparkling from the recent toothbrush escapade. The only thing that stayed the same was her grey tennis shoes, allowing the shorty to have an extra bounce with every step.  Seulong left 10 minutes ago, stating an appointment with a friend. Taeyeon, obviously a tad bit disappointed, couldn’t complain after all he had done for her today.

 

                Three hours earlier, Seulong redecorated the girl as they went from shop to shop across Seoul. First, Taeyeon had her hair washed and done, then he took her clothes shopping, and finally bought a face cleanser, toothbrush, and toothpaste after hearing a ‘snippet’ of her story. (Well, she did say that she was looking for her tutoree, but not exactly note that she never saw him before or was stalking him. So that’s technically the truth, right?) As a result from her crush/close friend’s kindness, Taeyeon was sparkling clean and back to her original personality: sweet as a gumdrop.

 

                Recalling the past few events, Taeyeon giggled to herself as she thought, ‘Maybe today isn’t such a bad day after all…

 

                Yet just a few moments after, surely enough, Taeyeon bumped right into two, very lanky men with unaesthetic beards and sunglasses holding (or were holding) two, very hot cups of coffee, that inevitably spilled on her white blouse.

 

                “!!”

 

                Hissing at the burn, Taeyeon grasped onto her now-coffee-stained blouse from the fire-like sensation.

 

                “Hey missy! Watch where you’re going!” the shorter one yelled out through his cigarette infected throat, causing Taeyeon to cringe at the smell. The slightly taller one noticed the girl’s discomfort of both the smell and the coffee spilled on her and creepily smiled at a vile thought.

 

                “I’m sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going…” mumbled out Taeyeon while bowing to emphasize her apology.

 

                The shorter one kept on ranting about to the girl in front of him, shrieking, “What are you going to do with my coffee, brat?! This was from Starbucks! It’s a flipping 5,000 won cup of coffee!! (5$)”

 

                Just as Taeyeon was about to apologize again, the taller one intercepted, “What my friend here is trying to say is that he’s sorry and wants to help, cutie. You’re obviously burnt, and we just want to help. How about you show us that burn to see how bad it is?”

 

                The shorter one was ready to complain when he realized ‘the look’ on the other man’s face. Grinning a cashmere cat smile, the shorter one nodded in agreement and started creeping towards Taeyeon (whom was now panicking at her given situation) with the other man, cornering her to brick wall.

 

                Taeyeon swirled her head around for any potential help, but found the street oddly desolate. It was the perfect opportunity to use ‘it’. Squeezing her eyes shut, she prepared herself by counting slowly in her head.

 

               1…

 

                Realizing that she wasn’t resisting, the two chuckled in a low baritone that would cause shivers to any other female of her age.

 

                ‘2…

 

               Taeyeon felt their shadows block the soon-to-be setting sun from her petite body frame, the perfect distance for a frontal attack.

 

               3!

 

               Just as she was about initiate her attack when she felt one of the men’s damp hands grasp around her wrists, another hand stopped the connection with such force, causing the shorter man to yelp in pain. Surprised by the interference, Taeyeon shot her eyes wide open and gasped once she saw the two potential predators already on the floor, groaning in pain while struggling to flee.

 

               “Are you okay, miss?” a husky voice spoke, after ensuring that the two men left the block.

 

               Taeyeon simply nodded, shocked by the sudden arrival of a hero.

 

               Her ‘hero’ had wide, doe-like eyes and plump perfect lips that were lifted up into a charming smirk that would make any female faint.

 

               Hm…’ she thought slowly.

 

               He wore a strikingly familiar leather jacket and black skinny jeans. And his hair was just, wow. Perfect.

 

               I think… do I know him?

 

               Suddenly, breaking her train of thought, ‘Hero’ stalked towards Taeyeon, closing the distance between their faces quickly and swiftly (he had to crane his neck down due to his tall height, mind you), as if he was inspecting and scrutinizing her.

 

               “Your shirt,” he finally said, his handsome features strangely blank, contrasting the playful smirk on his mouth moments ago. Taeyeon, not quite catching on, merely sent a puzzled gaze.

 

               Abruptly, ‘Hero’ picked the girl up bridal-style and took long steps towards a small, shady clothing store a few blocks down from them.  Taeyeon tried kicking her legs in resistance and squealed out her ahjumma ‘Omo!’s and ‘What are you doing!’s, but it only tightened the metal-like grip hold on her. After comprehending that resistance is futile, Taeyeon stopped struggling and puffed out her cheeks in irritance, unaware of the smirk returning to ‘Hero’s’ face.

 

               The handsome boy and girl arrived at the shop in a whopping 2 minutes, and—still carrying Taeyeon—‘Hero’ started picking out blouses and shirts while comparing it to the woman in his arms. Baffled by his actions, Taeyeon was about to rebuke him when he cut her off by placing her down on the floor. Before Taeyeon could even understand what was going on, ‘Hero’ shoved a blue blouse into her arms and forced her in a tight dressing room.

 

                ‘Men… so forceful and inconsiderate and impulsive and—

 

                Taeyeon grumbled to herself as she took off her stained blouse, eyes promptly softening at the thought of her crush. She caressed the fabric with her fingers, her rosy lips lifting up into a smile at the thought of Seulong helpin—

 

                “Are you done in there yet?” asked, or more likely stated, ‘Hero’, clearly impatient. “How long does it take you to put on one shirt? I’m coming in.”

 

                Eyes widening, Taeyeon squealed when she saw the fitting room door about to open, flustering around before closing the door back to its original place.

 

                “I-I’m almost done! Give me a few seconds!” yelped out the university cutie, clearly aware that this man could and would come in whether she is half- or not.

 

                “I’m counting to three. One…” commanded ‘Hero’. Taeyeon quickly started clothing on her blouse.

 

                “Two…”

 

                She buttoned up her top with such speed that she could even call herself Flash.

 

                “Thr--!”

 

                “I’m done!” gasped out the cutie, her blonde hair slightly tussled from her hastiness to put on her shirt. Taeyeon glared at her rude 'Hero', a complete meanie compared to Seulong. The handsome boy ignored her stare and merely nodded in approval, shoving 2 man wons (20$) into the owners hands before dragging Taeyeon out with him. (Tae didn't resist as much, clearly used to this wrist grabbing hajooble)

 

                After walking a few blocks down, Taeyeon noticed something strange about his legs. Something very strange that brought feelings of irritation out of the girl, puzzling her.

 

                ‘I definitely seen this guy before… but where?

 

                Before Taeyeon could answer her own question, ‘Hero’ swiftly stopped, causing Taeyeon to bump her tiny frame into his. The handsome boy turned around and abruptly ruffled the girl’s hair, before stating, “You better be more careful stranger. Girls shouldn’t wander about in places like these. Take the shirt as—”

 

                “AH! You!” screamed out Taeyeon, her eyes suddenly bright as if someone had ignited a blaze inside her.

 

                But before the boy could react to her outburst, he felt a numbing sensation on his neck and darkness overcame him.

 

                Bleak darkness.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

TADA! *Insert Corny Korean Ending Music* End of Episode 1!!

 

 

(1) Seoul Myungdong is a real popular place in Seoul, but I made up the street number

(2) The park is not real, I have made also made this one up

 

Chapter 4: 2,732 words.

 

I apologize for the great delay!! SAT's are almost over and I'll definitely update this weekend ^^. So, how'd you like it! PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS :'(. A writer's fuel is their readers and it was utter hell writing this, so comments are greatly appreciated. Episode Uno is now OVERR!! Also, check out the new characters in the Foreword/Description ♥. So... we'll finally get his name next chapter! YES!

 

If you guys don't know who Im Seulong is, I... I don't know you. 

 

 

Check the Story Feeds on the left bar to find out when a chapter will be updated! 

 

I would love it if you would click the  Subscribe to Story and  Post Comment  button

If there are any errors, I would love to be notified of it and fix it as soon as possible♥  

Thank You and Love your faces! :)