ByunTaeng

The Legendary Legend of Miss Kim Taeyeon!

 

Quick Author's Note

 

Greetings readers! I think I gave too many hints in the last chapter to who Taeyeon’s new student will be. -_-; Well, he’ll be revealed in this chappie (sorta) so all’s good. Hope you enjoy♥

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chapter 3: ByunTaeng

 

 

               “Omo (1), Taeyeon-sshi, are you still here?” the plump lady wearing an apron asked the petite girl lounging on the young master’s bed.

 

                Hearing Mrs. Lee’s, the housekeeper, voice, Taeyeon immediately woke up from her tiny nap and quickly darted her eyes around the room while coyly wiping her drool. Trying to convince the woman that she hadn’t slept on a stranger’s bed for the past 3 hours, the college freshman started to smooth out the unknown boy’s covers while mumbling about wrinkles and such.

 

                The housekeeper merely sighed in pity at the tutor’s 5th day of waiting for her young master’s return. She had heard from Mr. & Mrs. Kim, the masters of the house, that she even had to end another young boy’s tutoring session in order for her to continue her mission to succeed on getting the young master into college.

 

                “Child, come over here. I’ve made you some dinner since it’s already half-past 8,” ushered the round woman as she dragged Taeyeon out the door. Feeling like she burdened Mrs. Lee too much, Taeyeon quickly shook her head in defiance.

 

                But, of course, Mrs. Lee wasn’t going to give up that easily.

 

(*Pokemon Trainer Battle Theme Song* FIGHT!)

 

                “I’ve already eaten so much of your food for the past week. I just can’t keep on mooching off of your food. It’d be extremely rude of me.”

 

(COLLEGE STUDENT TAEYEON hits HOUSEKEEPER LEE with ‘GUILTY EXCUSE’!)

 

                “Oh, but Mr. & Mrs. Kim foresaw this situation and had specifically told me to make you some dinner if the young master does not come on time…”

 

(COLLEGE STUDENT TAEYEON's attack is ineffective!)

 

“…and you’ve been waiting for the young master since 4 o’clock. I bet you only ate that horrible cafeteria food at your school. Just to add, I’ve made some delicious Korean BBQ and Kimchi Soup!”

 

(HOUSEKEEPER LEE attacks COLLEGE STUDENT TAEYEON with ‘HUNGRY STOMACH’ and ‘HEAVENLY FOOD’!)

 

                Hearing the names of the dishes, the tiny college student’s stomach grumbled a low baritone, causing a tint of pink to emerge on her cheeks.

 

(HOUSEKEEPER LEE's attack is super effective!)

 

(COLLEGE STUDENT TAEYEON is ‘EMBARRASSED’! She is unable to attack!)

 

                “See, hear your stomach crying? Now come on dear…” said Mrs. Lee with glee before she slapped Taeyeon’s perky , causing the small college student to squeal in surprise and run down the stairs to the dining table in fear of another slap.

 

(HOUSEKEEPER LEE uses ‘AHJUMMAH SLAP’! It’s super effective!)

 

(COLLEGE STUDENT TAEYEON has fainted! HOUSEKEEPER LEE wins! )

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Back at Taeyeon’s Room – half past 10 pm

 

               Taeyeon dragged her feet into her room, her brain shattering from fatigue while her stomach exploding  from Mrs. Lee’s sinful dishes. She tossed her leather bag on her twin-sized bed and quickly stalked over to her desk. Once she fished out a small electronical device, Taeyeon remembered what Mrs. Lee had told when she arrived for another day of waiting for the “young master”.

 

 

4 o’clock pm – earlier that day

 

                Taeyeon entered the humongous house with determination in her eyes. Today, surely today, her student will come.

 

                Opening the door was none other than the jolly Mrs. Lee, smiling broadly at her arrival. Taking this as a good sign, the college student asked nervously, “Is he here?”

 

                Once the petite girl was inside the castle-like structure, the Mrs. Lee closed the door while frowning and shaking her head in denial. Taeyeon’s face fell at this action and her shoulders slumped in disappointment.

 

                “I’m so sorry Taeyeon-sshi. The young master is so irresponsible, but he wasn’t always like that,” said the housekeeper in a melancholy tone. Taeyeon’s eyebrow quirked curiously at this statement.

 

                Continuing her speech, Mrs. Lee said, “He was always a bit rebellious in his middle school years, but ever since an incident at school at 8th grade, he had started to leave early in the morning and come back late at night. And soon, his grades dropped drastically.”

 

                Widening her eyes, Taeyeon gasped out loudly, shocking the woman next to her.

 

                “Wait, you mean that he still sleeps at home?”

 

                Mrs. Lee nodded slowly, not comprehending why Taeyeon would ask this.

 

                Whipping her head to housekeeper, she asked her, “Mrs. Lee, can you find me some of his clean clothes he’ll wear tomorrow while I get some things back at home? Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to put his clothes back in his room.”

 

                Clearly confused, Mrs. Lee simply nodded in puzzlement. Taeyeon beamed a bright smile at her and quickly left the house, leaving the housekeeper dumbfounded.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

                Remembering the incident, Taeyeon evilly laughed to herself while clutching the device in her hand until she had choked on her own saliva. (Okay, maybe she became a bit more aggressive than before, but she had a good explanation! After all, she had waited hours for the student to come by for 5 days straight. It’s a surprise that she had yet to dip herself into some toxic material before turning into some angry monster!)

 

                Collecting herself, the girl looked at the extremely expensive device before her that read, ‘Animal Tracker’. Why did she have one? Well, it was for a good reason. Taeyeon actually has a rebellious pinscher, Kang Dong Won, as a pet. However, unlike all the other loyal dogs who love their masters, he would somehow escape his cage and go around mating other female dogs around the neighborhood, angering a lot of people, including a certain evil ahjusshi (2). After the 20th complaint she got from Mr. Park Myung Soo about finding his maltese and Kang Dong Won going at ‘it’, Taeyeon had enough. She quickly got the tracker, placed it on his collar, and used it to find him in order to punish him for his ual activities. Yet only after 2 days she bought the device, she finally decided to neuter him after discovering that finding where the huge dog is and catching him was a harder chore.

 

                Shaking her head, Taeyeon focused back to the tracker and turned it on. A slight beep was heard and the dainty female shook with excitement. However, when the built in video recorder didn’t appear in the tiny screen with the red dot that showed the tracker’s coordinates, the college student cocked her head in confusion. Suddenly, it hit her. She had to be within a 1 mile radius of the target.

 

                ‘Shoot!  Taeyeon thought as she hastily gathered her stuff and darted out the door to her car to head back to the mansion.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 
 

A few hours later

 

                Taeyeon sat lazily in the driver’s seat, chips in her hand and crumbs on her lips while softly dozing off into dreamland. She wore a black turtleneck and sweat pants with a black cap that read, ‘I ♥ DAD’ (She didn’t have any other black caps apparently). On her face was a pair of black sunglasses that hid her half-open eyes.

 

                Suddenly, a loud sound of an engine ‘vroom’-ing was heard, causing the petite girl to jump awake. Swishing her head around, Taeyeon searched around for ‘the young master’ and his motorcycle as she wiped the crumbs off her cheeks. Finally, through the bleak darkness, Taeyeon saw a body with very nice hair walk into the mansion. Quickly, she checked the time with haste. 2:30. Grabbing her detective diary (hey, she liked the idea of being both Sherlock and Watson), she wrote down the time and other un-needed notes. After finishing her brief journal, she checked the tracker’s camera sown on the button of his favorite leather jacket. Thankfully, Taeyeon had hanged the clothing in the back wall, providing a clear view of the whole room.

 

                “Taeyeon-ah, why are you so smart?” the female college student whispered as she patted herself in the back.

 

                Eventually, the door creaked open and, through the tracking device Taeyeon held, an image of a tall teenage boy walked in.

 

                “Wow, he’s so tall,” Taeyeon stated to herself before finishing, “I already hate him.”

 

                The boy in the camera was extremely handsome. Well-chiseled facial structures and great body proportions were nicely bestowed upon him. He had broad shoulders, plump lips, and big doe-like eyes that had a lazy-like charm. And his hair. Just, wow.

 

                But, of course, Taeyeon only stared at one part of his body: his legs.

 

                “Omo omo. A guy shouldn’t be too tall. I mean, look at him Kim Taeyeon! His legs are so long! If only I could chop some of his length off and implant them into mine….” whispered the small girl with such ferocity that even Hulk would feel intimidated for a moment.

 

                However, suddenly the boy started to take off his shirt, causing Taeyeon to cry out in shock. She quickly covered the screen with her pale, dough-like hands while the color of her cheeks started to transform into a raging red.

 

                “W-why is he taking off his shirt! This l-little brat!” exclaimed the college freshman, clearly flustered and bothered. Although she had a few male friends taking off their shirts in front of her, she was never really bothered by the act since she saw them as brothers. But a stranger, and especially a long-legged male? (Although she’ll never admit it, she has a secret thing for tall people. I mean, that’s why she first initiated the friendship for Sooyoung and Bommie)

 

                Temptation overcoming her, Taeyeon slightly shifted her fingers.

 

                ‘Just one look won’t hurt, right?’ she thought, slightly red and her heart pounding. Abruptly, became dry and she swallowed her saliva down.

 

                Finally, she removed her hand and her heart stopped while her jaw dropped.

 

                He was already sleeping.

 

                Clearly disappointed, Taeyeon sighed to herself and relaxed into the leather seat of her car. She couldn’t leave without knowing that the long-legged brat wore the leather jacket. Thankfully, it was Saturday tomorrow (well, technically, today) and she didn’t have any classes.  So that means…

 

                ‘I can stalk him the whole day and finally capture the tall rebel!

 

                With this thought, Taeyeon giggled lazily before falling into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(1) omo is 'Oh my' in Korean

(2) ahjusshi is a man usually between his mid-30's and late 50's.

 

Although chapter 3 (1,657 words) was longer than chapter 1 (1,366 words) & 2 (1,290 words), I loved writing this chapter ^^.  It was very hum0rous and it had Taeyeon's cute, polite, dorky, and erted character all mixed into one big chapter! :D Let me know your thoughts and things you liked or thought was funny about Taeyeon through the comments below :)

 

So, obviously you guys now know who the student is. I mean, if the description isn't enough for you, then you'll find his name in the next chapter. (YES! Chapter 4 will be the last chapter to EPISODE ①!!! If you didn't know, there is an episode list in the Description ^^)

 

Check the Story Feeds on the left bar to find out when a chapter will be updated! 

 

I would love it if you would click the  Subscribe to Story and  Post Comment  button

If there are any errors, I would love to be notified of it and fix it as soon as possible♥  

Thank You and Love your faces! :)