Late Night Chat

Late Night Chat

(A/N: Kevin is Kris's English name and Faith is CL's english name)

Why does he always do this to me?

He always makes my heart speed up.

He always puts a stupid smile on my face.

He always knows how to make me blush.

I rolled over onto my other side and began typing a reply,

 

From: Faith Lee
To: Kevin Wu

I did? Oh sorry!! You can go back to sleep. sorry to bother you!

 

I sighed, hoping he would refuse the offer.

My wish did not come true. I got a reply saying,

 

From: Kevin Wu
To: Faith Lee

Really? thank you. good night!

 

I sighed, a sad feeling brewing inside me. I let the phone slip out of my grasp and it just sat on the bed, staring up at me.

"Why do you always do this? I know you know how it makes me feel. Yet you still do it over and over again. Don't you see that you're hurting me?" I blinked back tears as I stared unintentionally at my blue bed sheet. All the conversations I could remember with him sprinted around in my mind. I felt more tears and soon I was crying.

Then my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and my head immediately started to hurt. I composed myself and answered, hoping and praying that I didn't sound pathetic.

"Hello?" I covered the receiver as I sniffed.

"Are you crying?" His voice was soft and deep.

"He must be sharing a room" I thought to myself.

"No. I'm not. I just fluffed my sheet and dust came off and I started to sneeze." I lied bluntly. Not that he knew anyway.

"Yes and I look like Taemin. Stop lying to me Faith." He responded, his sarcasm was full of concern. I sighed and absentmindedly played with my stuffed bear's arm.

"Do you want me to come over?" He asked softly in English. He only used English if an EXO member was nearby and he didn't want them to eavesdrop or if he was insanely concerned. I smiled softly and sniffed. I felt more tears forming and quickly wiped them away.

"I don't want to bother you anymore. Good night Kevin." I was about to hang up when the line disconnected. I stared at the phone weirdly. Shrugging, I placed the phone back on the bed and grabbed my stuffed bear and hugged it close to me.

"Fannie, why did have to fall in love with him? Why noy Yixing or Chanyeol or even Jong Dae? Why him? He hurts me and yet I can't help but swoon over him" I interrogated my mute teddy bear.

My phone beeped. I picked it up.

"Great, I've been awake for less than half an hour." I looked at the time and scowled. I opened the message

 

OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN AND I'M VERY SURE THAT DARA NOONA AND BOM NOONA WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHY I'M HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

My eyes widened.

"He wouldn't dare.." I told myself as I slowly got out of bed, making sure that my shirt was fixed properly and that my was invisible. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard 5 light taps on the door.

"He would.." I dashed downstairs and flung open the door to reveal a sandy brown haired, 6"2 Kevin Wu in a white t-shirt and sweat pants with converse.

I stared at him.

He stared right back.

I took a step back.

He took 2 forward.

I knew where this was going. He always played these little games with me when we we're alone.

I shot up the stairs soundlessly but he was hot on my tail, his legs much longer than mine. I dashed in to my room and under my sheets.

I didn't want to face him with no make-up, messy hair, no pants and a tear-stained face.

I heard his footsteps stop close to my bed. He then lay down next to my cocooned figure and sighed.

"I can stay here all night if you need me to. I don't mind." He spoke softly and gently, like he was talking to someone very close to him. I removed the sheet from by my head and my eyes took in the scene before me. He was stretched out on the side of my bed with his head in the palms of his hands which were behind it and his legs crossed with his socks still on.

"I really don't care of yuu don't have on a pants. I don't care if you're not wearing 5 tons of make-up. I don't even care if you have bad breath, I'll stay with my best friend till she falls asleep." He continued. I said nothing but removed the sheet from my small frame and snuggled close to him.

 

4 hours later

My eyes shot open and my mouth tasted funny.

I had fallen asleep and I was cold.

Kevin was gone.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. It was still dark but not as dark as before. I heard a door shut and then I saw Kevin walking towards me.

"Ah, you're awake." He smiled and I sleepily smiled back.

Now this is where it gets awkward.

He sat next to me and I stared at him.

"Do you really mean what you said?"

I looked at him weirdly.

"What did I say? I didn't say anything." I was confused.

His face reddened a bit and he avoided my eyes.

"When you said that I was hurting you and that you wondered why you fell in love with me and no one else." He spoke softly, obviously embarassed. My eyes widened. I had never actually hung up.

"I didn't hang up." I spoke mostly to myself. I looked up at him, is red face contrasting nicely with his sandy-brown hair.

"Nope." He asnwered.

We sat on silence for about 3 minutes when I finally spoke again.

"Yes I did. I meant it all." I whispered. I could feel the dry, crusted tears by my eye but i couldn't care less about them.

"Well...if you meant it, I guess now would be a good time to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He smiled sweetly at me. My eyes snapped up to meet his.

"Really?" I contemplated pinching myself but I thought of an even better idea.

Yup..that's right. I lunged at him and kissed his lips. He released a quiet suprised noise and I immediately pulled away.

"So, I'm not dreaming." I was talking to myself again but Kevin was still hung over about the kiss.

"Did you just..did she just...did I just..?"

"Yes to all of your questions. Present and past." I smiled and laughed. He looked at me and his face lit up into a bright smile. He hugged me and hugged him back, glad to finally know what it feels like to be hugged sincerely by the boy of my dreams alone in my room at 4 AM in the morning...and to have kissed him on the lips too.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

How was it??????
I think it was pretty well done for a rushed fic. I started this about 3 hours ago.

Tell me your view on it! BE HONEST!
SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!! I don't re-read my work until months later when I've forgotten all about it.

LOL!!
Here's a creepy and pretty hilarious yet short gif of our dear dragon boy Kevin/Kris Wu!!

lol i just find this TOTAALLY HILARIOUS!!!! this is the most exxpression i've ever seen from him xDDD it's his little cheey smile dat has me dying xDDDD!)