Rainy heart

Rainy night

I'm still here, standing in the same place when I was waiting for you. Play like a dumb to forget if you would not be possible to come, though I waited until the  watch’s needle stops moving.
I pulled out a small laugh, laughing myself. You will never come to see a fool like me. But why am I still waiting?

Why do I remain faithful to do something stupid like this? You're not going to come ... will never come ... So what am I waiting for? What?

I swallowed, the liquid tastes bitter when it passed my throat. Stinging when the liquid is managed through the esophagus, all of them like I feel today. Butter. Hurt. Why don’t you come? Why?

I'm still here, trying to throw all my bad thoughts about the reasons behind why you did not come. I believe, you're sure to come. Sooner or later.

Why did you not come? Am I too bad for you? Don’t you love me anymore? What is this rumor that I heard behind me is real?

That you don’t love me again ... that you have another lover behind me ... Is it true?
.

.

.


"You ... you hugged him? Jaejoong-ah ... What does all this mean?"

"J-jung Yu-Yunho ..."

"Don’t go"


Brak!

.

.

.

I looked up, sensed dropwise water began to fall and soaked my head. I smiled bitterly, clenched my hand strong.

You must come ...

Although the rain, despite the sweltering heat, you're sure to come.

Right, Jaejoong?

You're sure to come, right? You will never let me down ...

.

.

.

"What do you mean?! So... what other people said to me is true?" I yelled at him, at his most men I believe and I love.

"Listen to me, Jung Yunho!" Jaejoong trying to hold my arm. Hold foer me to not leaving him yet.

I don’t care about him, see him hugging and kissing that man, i can simply accept that he had already given me all the reasons.

 

.

.

.

You'll never come to me ... never ....

I feel the raindrops on my headt, my heart beating when i felt someone presence beside me.

Are you coming? Are you coming, Jaejoong-ah?

I quickly looked up, staring at a pair of brown eyes showing concern to me.

"Hyung ... Are you crazy?!?"

The man was yelling at me, but it's not you, Jaejoong. He's not you, although both eyes are same as yours, though his gaze as gentle with you. But he's not you Jaejoong, he's only your brother. Changmin.

"Hyung, don’t be like this ..." Changmin stood beside me, and let his umbrella covering me now so the raindrops can’t soaked me more.

I stared straight ahead, look at the rain which washed streets.

.

.

.

"Listen to me, Jung Yunho!"

"What else should I listen to you, Jaejoong?" My tone is now cold, never did I talk to Jaejoong's cold, man I love.

"what else would you tell me? Am i not enough to make you happy? You still have to do something like that with another man? Behind me?" I asked Jaejoong, yes ... Am still not enough for you? Am i .... Am i... I'm really lost for words this time.

Jaejoong bit his lower lip, that he always did when he was in a pinch.

"We're done, I'd better go." I said, it all feels pain when the sentence came out of my tongue. I didn’t want this all over, but I also don’t know, Can I still continue this with him? I really don’t know.

"Wa-wait, jung yunho!" His hand holding my arm, I looked at him, her eyes are begging, should I forgive him? But my ego was totally confrotting my mind, I threw is hand which holding my hand. Walking quickly to leave.

I heard him yelling my name, and his sobbing voice.

"Did you know? I'm probably not the person to be faithful. But there's one thing you need to know, when I say I love someone, then I have never lied about it. I love you, Jung Yunho."

.

.

.

"What if i die, Changmin?" I asked the boy who always reminded me of Jaejoong.

Changmin rolled his eyes, his eyes looked angry.

"Do you want to die? Don’t you feel guilty for making me lose my only family?" Changmin screaming at me, he dropped the umbrella which he held for me. Now he and I were both soaked.

I looked at Changmin, he was the only one Jaejoong’s brother. Their parents already passed away when they are still children.  And I have made one of his brother gone forever, just because of my foolishness.

I looked down, for some reason. I feel how much things have I destroyed, how can I make others also hurt  because of my fault?

"I'm sorry ..."

Nothing can change my forgiveness, Jaejoong would never come back after I apologized. Rain will not suddenly stop and dry up just because of my apologies.

I felt a hug, an embrace that could make me forget all my pain, which can vaporize embrace the cold that has been  i felt a while .

"Don’t blme yourself, hyung. Jaejoong-hyung never expect to see dead it’s a fate , Jaejoong-hyung, hyung love you so much, i bet he already forgive you a long time ago. You have to appreciate the life he sacrificed for you."

Changmin held me tightly, whispering the words, as if giving me slap. Made me realize, how much time I wasted.

"Changmin-ah ..." I hugged him, hugged him so tightly.

"You're going home, hyung? I cook kimchi soup."

I let go of my arms, looked at Changmin. I make a smile, then scrambles Changmin's hair gently.

"Changmin-ah ..." I told him.

Changmin looked at me strangely, as he blinked his eyes.

"Wouldn Jaejoong mind if I fall in love with his brother?" I asked Changmin.

"Huh?!?" Changmin looked at me with eyes that stared surprised by my question.
 


I laughed at the reaction Changmin, "Ah ... it so cold, we had better go home and eat your kimchi soup." I walked past Changmin, and preceded to go home.

"Y-yes! Yunho-hyung!" Changmin who came out of shock, immediately took the umbrella which had fallen, and run after me.

After the rain, everything will be better, right?

-End