You say EXO?

If everything would be easy

After the lesson was over I went to the dorm, as other students. Then someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw a boy. He looked like a large elf cause of his ears.

"You are Park Chan Yeol, am I right?" I pulled my hand rom his grip

"Yes, but you can call me just Chanyeol. And you are Kim Ji Joon." he rather stated than asked "Wanna hanng out with us?"

"Us?"

"Yeah." he showed eleven boys behind him "It's early and we could teach you to control your powers. Of course if you want to, we can't force you to do it."

"No, no. I want to." then he took my hand and pulled towards those boys.

"So guys, This is Kim Ji Joon" ChanYeol introduced me.

"Annyeong"I said shyly waving hand. Those guys greeted me warmly if they knew me and I was their friend for a long time.

"You heared our real names in class, but you can call us by our nicknames. So don't call me Park Chan Yeol, thats official and I don't like it. Just call me ChanYeol or happy virus"I just nodded. It was strange to talk to them in that way.

"BaekHyun"

"Ani! Bacon!" ChanYeol shouted

"Yah! If you find it funny to call me in that way that doesn't mean I like it!" BaekHyun answered for ChanYeol

"BaekHyun, ChanYeol. Okay. I'm sorry if I couldn't remember all your names at one, but I think after few days I will remember."

"Oh it's okay" a cute boy answered "By the way I'm Xiu Min, or just baozi" he gigled "I know this is funny, but i think it's the way better than to be called 'bun'." ChanYeol laughed.

"But admit it you look like one"

"Xiu Min, nice to meet you" I smiled

"Hi. I'm SuHo and this is SeHun" he pointed at the guy who was standing near him.

"Oh. You two look alike. I'll try to remember".

"That's okay. A lot of people thinks that we are siblings, but we're not."

"I see. Well you two look alike, but I din't thought that you are siblings. You two aren't that much alike" I smiled.

"Woah, you are the first person who said that" SeHun told.

"I'm Kai" the boy in blue shirt introduced.

"I remember you. You teleported right?"

"And you are telling us that you can't rember us" he giggled and I blushed.

"What a sweet girl." A cute boy told "I'm LuHan, but call me LuLu" and he took SeHun's hand. So I understood that they two are dating or something like that. Well I don't think that that is bad.

"I'm D.O but friends call me Heenjabuja. So as you are our friend you can call melike that too" A friend? Well they were talking with me like we knew each other for years and I was really happy about that, but now I was more happy. I have friends.

"I'm Kris, and this is our youngest 'man' Tao"

"Yah! Don't call me in that way!"

"Okay, okay I just joked. Don't be mad." Kris patted Tao's head.

"I'm Lay."

"Oh. Thank you again for healing me."

"No need to thank. That was what i just need to do. Why I have these powers if I won't use it?" I nodded.

"And the last one is the quietest one." He pointet at guy who was farther than others "His name is Chen. He don't talk too much, but don't think he is rude or alone. He is really nice and warm person. But in new for him places he preer to be alone for some time. After few days he will talk with us normally as we used to."

"So you know each other?" I asked a question which answer was obvious.

"Yeah. We are singing. We know each other about few years, and we are singing about half a year. Not that much right? But we know each other very good."

"We are called EXO Planet, but we divided into two groups named EXO-M and EXO-K" ChanYeol explained

"EXO-M members are Kris, Tao, Baozi, Lay, Chen and LuLu." BaekHyun said.

"And EXO-K are Kai, SuHo, SeHun, Me, BaekHyun and D.O" Chan Yeol continued.

"Umm Exo you say.. Why you divided into two groups?"

"Hahah, all people are asking us that. But we aren't telling the reason." ChanYeol smirked.

"So, do you want to learn something? Or you are to tired today?

"No, no! Of course I would be really glad if you will teach me something until next lesson. Even it will be only teoretical knowledge."

"Then come here." happy virus grabbed my hand and took to a terrace behind the school. It was very beautiul. There were a lot of planted flowers and a lot of trees. There were benches too, but I didn't saw anyone except us in there. We sat near one of the trees in a circle and Kai spoke.

"So whhich one ability do you want to learn?"

"Well first of all I want to know how to use powers? How you do that what I saw?"

"Oh. That question is dedicated to our smartest and quitest one for now person. Chen, explain everything."

"So, when I want to use my lightning like that" I just saw lightning coming out of his hand. I just grabbed D.O's hand ause I'm afraid of lightnings and released my grip as soon as I could. He noticed that, smiled and whispered 'That's okay, I won't tell anyone, but after some time you won't be afraid of it cause you will be using it' he smiled and Chen continued "I am just thinking aboout it. How it will look like, how it will sound. Araso?"

"Geulaeseo.. just think about it. So what I can learn firstly? You know, I'm new here, so something hard will be too much for me. I know that here isn't anything eas.." And I was cutten of by LuLu

"Well you can learn firstly my powers. Telekinesis. This is I think the easiest what we can suggest for you." All nodded and ChanYeol said happily

"Let the lesson begins!"

 

 

[A/N]: Ello people! I know that you will kill me now for not uploading for lond and a short chapter! Mianhe! The reason is posted in story feed. I hope you like it^^ Now I'll tru to update once a week:) I have 2 other stories which I'm uploading too. So if you are interested you can read them too^^ They are not dedicated to EXO at all, but if you are interested just read it^^ I'm always glad for new subscribers, commenters and readers^^ So pwease comment^^ And if you notice any mistakes, just tell me:) Oh and suggest me something what i could write in other chapters o.o I have a little writers block T.T

 

P.S. So finally data was recovered^^ Sorry for that long time you had to wait:( Well I hope you will like this^^