Meeting my new me

If everything would be easy

It was my first day at university. Everything was new for me: new place, new teachers, new students.  From my class in high-school I was the onlyone who came here to study.

The class in which I'm attending was not like the others in the university. All of the students of my class had supernatural powers. None of the others didn't knew it, even teachers, well except one. He was raising our powers and was our class teacher. Well, probably you'll ask what kind of powers do I have. I don't have any powers which belongs to me.

Enough about me. As I said my class is extra-ordinary. Our kingkas- 12 boys. They called themselves EXO Planet, but we just call them EXO. They divided into 2 groups: EXO-M and EXO-K. Why, none knows, cause they don't tell anyone the reason. They are the strongest in our class. Well... almost. I'm in the first place, but I think I don't worth it.

Soooo.. Let the story begins!

At the last lesson we were practicing our powers. Well maybe it easier will be to call abilities or magic. Then, I didn't knew that I had one, neitheir all them, but it seemed like they knew about their powers.

"So young people, now you all, one by one,  will show your abilities. I know which student what power has, but you'll show what you can do with it and other students will know with who they need to be more careful. Now you," He pointed at te bou sitting on the first desk "Come, stand here, introduce yourself and show what you can do."

Boy stood up in front of the class and spoke,

"I'm Byun Baek Hyun. I'm 20 years old. My power is controling light. The name I gave for it is sun."

*What the heck is going on? Control light? Are you kidding me?*

Then he raised his hand towards roof and from his hand I saw cpoming light.

*So he wasn't lying. But how is that possible? Any human don't have any special powers.*

"Okay, sit down" teacher seemed not being excited, others as well "Now you, Do Kyung Soo"

"I'm Do Kyung Soo nighteen years old, you can cll me D.O. My speciality, if I can call it in this way, is earth. Here we have only some plants, so I can't show all what I can, but a little bit I think will be enough" He raised his hands towards plants and the ground spilled towards him. I was the only one embarassed.

*How is that even possible?! So everyone has such abnormal abilities?! But why I am here? I don't have anything!*

"Kim Jong In next"

"I'm Kim Jong In, 18 years old. My ability-teleportation" He teleported some times and sat down.

"Oh Se Hun"

"I'm 18 years old.  Power-wind" A small breeze was wandering around us. Then the other student came.

"Kim Joon Myeon. 21 year old. Water." He took with his hands water from teachers glass, but he didn't touched it. It looked like he mentally got it from there.

"I'm Kim Min Seok, or you can call me Jin Min Shou. As you wish. I'm twenty two years old. Ability - frost. Name of ability-Snowflake." He froze the water in teachers glass.

*Poor water* I giggled in my mind.

"I'm Lu Han, 22 years old. My powe is telekinesis." Then I saw his table and chair loating in the air.

*Woah!*

"Wu Fan. Twenty two years old. Power-flight, name - Dragon" And he just flew around the class. Everyone seemed bored, but not me. It was new for me.

"Io'm Zhuang Yi Xing 21 year old healer. I can't show my abilities, unless one of you are injured" Teacher came near me with knie.

"Give me your hand" I gave and he just cut it. I wasn't scared. For me being injured is normal. It wasn't that painful, but teacher cut my veins so I was losing my blood very fast. The boy came to me, took my hand and it stopped bleeding. Then I saw a small line on my hand. That was mark left from the cut.

"Now you'll be fine" he said and sat in his place.

"Kim Jong Dae or Jin Zhang Da, 20 years old. Power, lightning, named scorpion." He opened the window and raised his hand towards it. And then "BOOM". I am really afraid of lightnings, so I just squeaked.

"I'm Huang Zi Tao or just Edison Hyuang. I'm nighteen years old. My power is time control named hourglass. Just throw something towards me" Wu Fan Threw a pen towards him and then pen froze in the air. Tao took it, gave back for Wu Fan and sat down.

"I'm Park Chan Yeol, 20 years old. My ability - flame with name Phoenix" He took teachers glass with frozen water and unfroze it. Then to prove it he tok paper, threw it in the air and it lit up. All what left was only ashes.

These 12 were most uncredable boys. There were 7 more students, but their powers weren't that fascinating (Temporary time reverse(he thre glass from table, it crushed, then he reversed time, but after few minutes teacher accidentally dropped it and it crushed once more time), sound waves, hair growing faster, making what imagined for a certain time, talk in mind and so on)

"Now Kim Ji Joon" I wasthe last one. I stood up and spoke

"Sorry, but I think you made mistake. I don't have any powers" All were looking at me with big eyes.

"No miss, there is no mistake. You are the powerfull human in the world." I was standing shocked "Just do something. You can do everything that others can do"

*Just want to do something. In example to make fire like Chan Yeol* One girl told me using her powers.

I just raised my hand towards paper she gave me. She showed me "fughting" and sat down.

I closed my eyes and prayed

*Please lit up. Lit up!* BOOM! It was and explosion in my hand and all that left were ashes from paper. I was standiing shocked. I didn't realize that my hand was burned very hard until Zhang Yi Xing came and healed me.

"Thank you. You cured me for the second time this hour"

"That's okay"

"You can't control your powers yet, cause you didn't knew about them until now. Ask students to teach you their powers. You must help her, unless I'll take your power from you for all the time. And remember students, don't tell any other students in this university, or any other people, about your abnormality, if you do that - you and those people will die." Bell rang "Lesson is over, you can go to the campus, and your rooms now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]: Hello everyone^^ Thanks for my three subscribers^^ I hope you'll like this story and don't forget to comment and show your opinion even if it's only first chapter:)

 

I really hope kimtaroPikakyu will like it, cause this story is reaquested y her:)

 

 

Sooooo people don't forget to subscribe and COMMENT!^^ And sorry if this chapter is too short and not interesting >.< In future it'll be longer and more interesting! Well I'll try to make it more interesting:)