THE WHITE DAY (chapter : that kind of love)

THE WHITE DAY

In the same day ...

Apartement Myungdong, Room 1023

A young man with a very nice suits stand up in front of an apartement door. He knocked the door for several times, and he looks upset. After five minutes of waiting, he gave up and then took out a piece of paper from his journal. He put a paper on the wall and write something.

And so that guy was Il Woo, and he just wrote a very cute good morning message to his girlfriend, Shin Hye. He seems upset, but he just can't mad at Shin Hye. A little story about these two unique couple, the had been together since they were in super junior high school. The both have a very deeply differences. But they tried so hard years after years to complete each other. And they did success, they still together until now.What an awesome love experience!

4 minutes after Il Woo left his note at Shin Hye's apartement door, that door was finally opened. a very messed up girl came out from her "nest". She only wears pajamas and slippers. her hair looks terrible, even it short, but didn't look good on her. And her face ,, uugh (i can't even describe it!) so messy. Seems like she have no time to fix her morning dirt face before decided to came out of her door.

"Anyyeong haseyo, Shin hye - unnie!" her neighbors greet her.

"Ye. anyyeong So Eun - yang!" she greet back lazily.

"You've got a morning note again from your boyfriend!" she said.

"Ye . i know. and i feel terrible. but he never complained anything about my hard-to-wake-up-early-syndrome!" Shin Hye scratched her head and pursed her lips. and So Eun just smiling silly.

"Well, lucky you then. That means he love you very much! You should maintain her careness very well, don't let any girl take it from you!"  So Eun said . then they both laughed together.

"Hey,, today is your birthday right? saeng il chukahabnida, pretty dongsaeng!" Shin Hye get closer to her neighbor and hug her tightly. So Eun receives back.

"gomawo, unnie. but i didn't feel like wanna celebrate it!" She said.

Shin Hye frown. "Why?"

"Well, i am not teenager anymore. i'm turn twenty, what's to be celebrate about?"

"oww.. don't be so ridiculous. how if i take you to a very special dinner tonight?" She offer.

So Eun not really sure about that.

"are you sure? you didn't have any dating plan with your oppa?"

"Neah ... it's just Il woo, even if he come with us, wouldn't be a big deal, right? you guys already knows each other! c'mon!!it would be a great b'day dinner ever!!" Shin Hye keep insist.

Guess So Eun have no other option beside say YES. and Shin Hye then hug her tightly again before she said goodbye and turned around to her own room.

 

Inside Kim So Eun's room ...

 

So Eun kept looking on her diary after wrote this letter. A letter that she can't even send it to a man in that note. Don't know how this happen in the beginning, but in her 20th birthday today, she suddenly remember Bummie, or Kim Beom, her childhood close friend who suddenly dissapeared fifteen years ago. She misses him so much. But what else that she could do? She didn't even know where he lived or whether is he still alive.. so ironic!

www.4shared.com/audio/ahr1vWme/Yann_Tiersen_-_Goodbye_Lenin_-.html

(click to this song, it is really good song to imagine this part)

 

Shangdong Hospital - another kilometres from Myungdong ..

 

It's an another busy day for doctor Yonghwa. he just finished her fifth surgery until another task come over. He sighed and the massage his forehead with closest eyes. He seems very tired. He scretched her body then read his task reluctantly.

"another accident car surgery. What happen with these people today? why they never drive safely anymore?' he babble to himself, then he go straight away to the ICU room.

"How's the condition?" he asked to a nurse.

"Her blood pressure was stabilized, but her heart pressure is weak!" She answer

"Okay. good!" He sounds optimistic.

doctor Yonghwa trying so hard to get her pulse back. and .....

She finally breathing ... then slowly open her eyes ......

"GOOD!" he screams ...

But when she moves her right hand and grabbed dr yonghwa's hand, he got shocked. "What happen?" he think.

That woman is fully aware, but then she sounds terrific.

"What happen with my eyes?? i can't see anything!!!!!"

----- chaptertwo - end