THE WHITE DAY ( chapter. dance and fall in love)

THE WHITE DAY

 

 

"Geez.. what did i do with my diary?" she said. she looked back at the white pages who turned into min ho's page.  Seo laughed to herself then hug tightly her diary.

Yeah. Seo Woo and Min Ho got engaged about a week ago, and not that surpising if Seo felt her world is full of her fiancee. Not just the engagement who got her happy, but  Min Ho's ceramic business is getting more better sales at the market. Everybody would thought that Seo Woo and Min Ho is the happiest and luckiest couple in the world.

Seo closed her diary, put it back in her purse then she walk down to the street. With a big smile and red roses dress she crossed the streets and never stopped show her silly face. but then,,

"AAWWW.." she hit someone and they both fell down. It takes time for Seo Woo to stand up again until the guy that she hit stand up first and help her to get up.
 "I'm sorry. i'm such a messy cause i didn't see you", she said
but that guy was only smile and said nothing. But then .....

"no problem. it's really you, right?" he asked.
Seo wondering, "what is he talking about?" she said to herself, then she upturned.
"Kyuhyun oppa!!" She screams. And that Kyuhyun guy laughed after watched Seo expression.
Kyuhyun and Seo is a very good friend when they were in college. they used to shared everything, laugh, tears, story, a place to stay, laptop, vehicle, everything ... but they friendship change d after Seo got boyfriend. Of course it's Lee Min Ho, who else? And after that Seo and Kyuhyun rarely meet again until he finally dissapeared. And Seo was never know wherever he may go.
"So .. how are you?" he asked.

"Im fine. but i a lil bit in a hurry right now!" she explained.

"Really? are you have an appointment with somebody else?" He pranked.

Seo smiled, "Yes .. with my fiancee actually. we have a lunch meet together!"

Kyuhyun got shocked. " are you engaged already?" he asked slowly. and Seo nod steady, "Yes. with Min Ho." then she laughed.

Another shocking attack. "Min Ho?????"

"Wow .. it's kinda shocking. since when? and why you did not tell me?" Kyuhyun got upset.

Seo raised her eyebrows. " We didn't even invited our friends from college,and of course, it's not easy to found you anyway, so we even didn't thought about it!" 

"Look.. i will tell everything to you someday. but now, i really have got to go! i'll see you later, okay oppa!?"

And then she left after Kyuhyun nod and watched her walked away.

"I came back only for you.but you already owned by someone else. what should i do then?"

 

Meanwhile, in another side of the city ...

 

Geun Seok lying on his couch and yawning occasionally. He feels so tired that day and think that couldn't make it anymore moves. he was very bust today and his job seems like can't wait. He grabbed again his schedule paper and read the yellow lines on that paper.  "Revolution Dance Arts".
he sigh again and without saying anywords he wake up and grab his jacket. oh,, and his camera too !

Seoul Stadiom, 20.00 pm

That night the Seoul stadium looks full as if all the residents of Seoul blend into one in that place. Geun Seok was in the backstage since the half-hour ago. He was paid by the local arts magazine to take pictures of the event. in fact he himself had refused the job, but he never could fool himself that projects like this that he wait so long. photographing the beauty of body art.
So this is where he was, walking around the locker room until he came on the balcony. For a while he thought that he just saw a girl with a pink dress standing at the balcony. he was right, and that girl looks messy. she let her long hair down without gets brush, and her dress was kinda ripped or something.
He want to get closer to find out more, but he dissuade when her friends came up and took her go away from the balcony.
"Hey, it's not even your business. why you care so much?" he said to himself. then he left.

"So this is your idea for a great date? Watching dance recital?" Min Ho argued.
"Believe me. you're not gonna regret this show. Even my brother here to capturing the moment!" Seo Woo try so hard to persuade her fiancee.
Min Ho laughs quippy. "OF course he's here. he's a photographer. he got paid for taking a good pictures.how much you gonna pay me for this one?" 
Seo burts out laughing, "are you kidding? you already got all my heart and my whole life, why you still want a lot more?"
 This words was quite good, because after that Min Ho says nothing. He just smilling and grabbed her fiancee shoulder then walk inside together.

5 minutes later ...

The recital had begun. Everybody was amazed by the appearance of all dancers. When they directly moved together, it seems like an arranged perfectly rows. Geun Seok was amazed too. Not with all of the dancers, but with the girl that he had met at the balcony fifteen minutes ago. She changed, from messy - unbrushed - ripped dress - girl to a SWEET - CHARMING - ELEGANT - ballerina. Her dance moves was perfect, and believe it or not, Geun Seok only taken her picts than the others.
Geun Seok himself was always stand up during the show. For a minutes, he forgot about his fatigue and tried to enjoy every moment when he capture her pictures. 

And yet,, fun stopped when the lights and everybody clapped.