Moving in..

Neighbour With Exo

So this is the big house i'm moving into. It was so big and pretty. I better unpack my things. I looked at the other houses. Maybe it'll be fun to make some contact with the neighbours. No you can't! Must focus on my studies. I sighed this summer will be a long one. I walked into my house, the wallks were painted in yellow and the floor was painted in light brown. The furnitures were already in the house. I walked to my bed and looked up to the star stickers. I looked down from the balcony. 

A beautiful view. I looked aorund so they are my neighbours. I tried to sneak peak into their windows. oh someone walked by. I squeezed my eyes to see better. wait...I feel like a ert. I focused once again on looking in. Isn't that EXO?! OMG! Why did I become the neighbour. The guy I looked at saw me and I quickly ran away from the balcony. This summer will be reaaaaaly loooong. It's pretty late now. I changed my clothes to pyjamas and brushed my teeth and slept. 

Next Day

"Ah! LuHan, Baek Oppa, Kriiiis Oppa!" I heard some people scream. 

Aish! Let me sleep. Godness. I walked out with my bed hair to the balcony too see what's happening. There were massive with girls running around and screamin. They woke me up from nowhere! Ah these fans these days. I looked at the Exo's house. Kris were standing there half , with pants and no shirt and "showed" his so called muscles. I laughed at him and yelled "Nothing will come up, so stop standing there" and laughed at his shocked face and walked in again. 

I washed my face and walked into the kitchen and ate pancakes. I need to take cooking lessons. For real. 

"Kyaaa~ LuHan!" they all said and screamed. I walked out from my house and looked at the crazy fans. I'm almost at my limit. And after my limit nothing good will come from that. They screamed once again ok, that's it. 

I walked into my house again and took my water pistol. Don't ask me why i have it. I filled it with ice cold water and pumped it. And the I walked out once again. And warned them.

"Ya! I'll give you one warning to leave!" I said and stuck my tongue out. 

"Eww who's that bird hair" they said and screamed. Excuse me for not fixing my hair! I looked at them and then the Exo members, actually it's the Exo's fault. I smiled at them. And walked towards them. I showed them the water pistol I had and chuckled. This will be so fun. 

"One warning!" I said and were ready to fire the water at them. 

"Ya! You wouldn't dare!" they all said and walked towards me. 

"Don't say that I didn't warn you now" I said and fired the water at them.

"Ewww! I'm all wet. Ya! Everyone let's go back for now and come back tomorrow" one of them said and walked away with them. 

"Then cya tomorrow!" I said and smiled at them while they were walking away. 

I looked at the Exo members who were just standing there. Famous people are so annoying. I sighed and looked at them. I pointed my finger at them and yelled "This is your fault so clean up the mess!" and walked away to my house. I fixed my hair, and made it like a bun like always. I sat down on the sofa and thought for myself what should I do during the summer. I've finally avoided my family, so that's pretty good but I forgot to bring my money! 

Aish! Why did i forget my money above everything else. I'll just walk home then..no stay strong! I'll just earn money in some way. In someway. I heard the doorbell ring so i quickly ran down and opened the door.

"What's up!" they said.