v i s i t

Neighbour With Exo

I opened the door seing Luhan and BaekHyun from Exo. I quickly closed the door at them. What are they doing here? I opened the door again. 

"If it's about your fans, then don't talk about it" I said and pointed at them. 

"Actually we're quite thankfull that you chased them away" Baekhyun said and gripped my finger. 

"It's not good to point a finger at strangers" LuHan said and smiled. 

"You're not strangers" I said and looked away.

"Then what are we? You're crush?" they said and smiled bright. 

"No idiots" I said and walked in to  my house. 

"I-idiot what? Tons of people would've died to just talk to me" LuHan said pouted his lips.

"I'm sorry, I'm not one of these Tons of people!" I said and stuck my tongue out. 

They walked up to my room and looked around. Who do they think they are! 

"Hmm you're pretty cute" Baekhyun said and showed the stuffed animal I had in my room.

I took the stuffed animal in my hands and pouted my lips. i sat down on my bed and looked at them while they were looking around in my room. They searched in every box they saw. LuHan saw the diary I had and were reading it. Although I don't have anything special in it except for my secrets about my family and what I've been through. Oh ..!

I ran towards him to get my diary back.

"Ouuh! Just gonna read abit more" Luhan said and turned his back at me. 

"Ya! BaekHyun Oppa, please take it for me" I said and grabbed his shirt. He looked at me and were very shocked. He took the diary from LuHan and gave it back to me. Ah! He saved my life~ 

"Thanks Oppa!" I said and hugged his arm and stuck my tongue at Luhan who looked pretty mad. I dragged of the pages with my secrets and threw them away.

"Now tell me that secret you wrote about" Baekhyun said and hugged me from behind. 

"I guess I can tell you guys, well my family owns one of the best bussiness companies and wants me to take over the company for them but I asbloutely won't do that, so I've escaped frmo home" that's my story. I glanced at them, their reactions were pretty normal. I guess that they wouldn't believe me either way. 

"Hmm you're pretty amusing marry me" Baekhyun said and looked really serious. 

"I'll let you marry my flying unicorn" I said and poked him forehead causing him to fall back with his head. I hate weak men. 

"Ya! Marry, you say? Get real BaekHyun!" LuHan said and glanced at me. 

"I were just joking, joking.." he said and laughed. I felt that my stomache were crying for food at the moment. I knew that a simple pancake wouldn't satisfy me

"I'm hungry!" I said and kicked BaekHyun on his leg. He screamed with pain and jumped around holding his knee. 

"Ops, my foot just slipped" I said and looked innocent. 

"I'll treat you, let's leave him here" LuHan said and patted my head while guiding me off from the room. 

I took on my jacket and followed him to the nearest café around here. 

"Ya! Wait for me!" BaekHyun said and ran after us. I were reading on the window. The greatest café it said. The owner must be narcissist. 

"The owner is me and Sehun" LuHan said and smiled while opening the door for me. I walked in, it was a beautiful café.  

"I were reading in the diary saying that you forgot your money and need some sort of job, why don't you start working here" LuHan said and hoped for a good answer. I looked at the menu, there's plenty of food on the list, but i can't cook. 

"I would accept, but I can't cook or bake" I said and showed him the menu. 

"Who said that you would bake or cook, you're going to be the waitress" he said and laughed. 

"Then how much is the payment?"

"Enough for a meal for a whole week" he said and showed the money. 

"let me it!" I said and raised my arm. 

"Then it's a deal, this café is only open on the night, it's a night café" Sehun said from nowhere and gave me the schedule.

"Thank You I guess that I'll start to work today" I said and smiled. I hope that they pay me for this!