Ice Cream Kiss

Once in a Lifetime

 

 
 
I paddled my bicycle quickly in order to arrive at the finish line before Jiyeon noona did. I looked back once to see how far was her. I didn’t find her, so i think i will definitely win and she has to treat me ice cream.
 
 
I chuckled. I can’t wait to taste how delicious the strawberry ice cream is. And that’s it, i can see the finish line right in front of me. I smirked. Come to papa, ice cream!
 
 
"Finally. I was almost sleeping. I might have a mustache now for waiting for a thousand years,” I found her who was leaning on the tree relaxively. She yawned for scores of time.
 
 
“What? I think you were......... Oh, i can’t believe this. How can this......,” I hitted my forehead. “Ugh, you were cheating, noona!” I cried. 
 
 
“Hey, i’m not! You’re the one who paddled really slow,” She replied as she standed up and clapped her jeans who become dirty and full of grass. “So, as our agreement, ice cream!” She put her tounge out.
 
“Obviously no! Hey noona!” I paddled my bicycle to chased her who already left me with her bicycle.
 
 
-
 
 
“So you like the strawberry flavour?” She said as she sat down on the empty swings.
 
 
I nodded as i do the same thing as she did.
 
 
“Such a girl,” She giggled and turned back her attention to her ice cream.
 
 
There was brief silence because we was busy with our ice cream. It lasted on until I asked her seriously. “Dad said that you’re my sister, but why do we have different mother?” I looked at her wide eyes deeply. 
 
 
“Mom told me once about this. So, i’m understand enough,” She shot back. “Dad used to marry again with a lady as far as i know was your mom, a few days right after their marriage ceremony,”
 
 
“So, my mom was a cause of—“
 
 
“Obviously no,” She cut my words. “She didn’t,”
 
 
The silence was there again as I let her words echo in my mind. It lasted for no longer than ten minutes. I looked around and found so many couple. I found a teenagers couple were kissing. I closed my eyes immediately while pouted. I can’t understand why do adult always like that.
 
 
“Now what?” She said as i opened my eyes. I stared back to that couple again.
 
 
I sighed. “Nothing,” 
 
 
“I know what you were staring at,” She said as she swung the swing. “You know why?” She continued.
 
 
I shook my head. “It means that they’re loving each other,”
 
 
“Really?” I just got the nod from her.
 
 
“So, if I love someone,” I blurted out. “Can I kiss her?”
 
 
She bursted out laughing. I sighed and back my ice cream that starting melt. I don’t need her answer though. I hate her for always laugh me up. 
 
 
“Sorry,” She cleared as she stopped laughing. “Who do you want to kiss?”
 
 
I kept silent for a little longer than a minute. I was just a little bit doubtful to answer because i don’t want get any laugh again.
 
 
“Can I kiss you, noona?” I said as i kissed her cheek.
 
I can see her startle with her eyes that almost come out of place. I also noticed her reddish cheek. She really looked like a barbie doll right now which caused my heart beat faster.