Chapter 4 - The Struggle in Madrid

I'll Be There For You ( These Five Words I Swear To You ) [ HIATUS TIL' BEING MS. KWON YURI'S MANAGER COMPLETE ]

Minho and Yuri walked out of the airport with nothing except Minho's phone and his wallet. "Lucky us i still have a wallet" Minho said and grinned to Yuri. Yuri is just quiet while someone behind their back run with a high speed past them. Minho realized that that person stole his bag. Minho is shocked and still didn't connected to all the things that happen. That person ran and get into a bus. Yuri screamed in shock and still wonderstruck. Minho then chase the taxi but it was too late. Yuri come up to him with shock. "So, what now? We dont have anything left....." Yuri said. Minho shook his head in dissapointment. "Im sorry for causing this....." Minho said. "........... It has happen... It's okay...." Yuri said and smiled a bit. Minho looked at her and amused. 'This girl is amazing, she forgive and always thinking positive... And, she's really nice too' Minho thought. "Let's search for a house we can rent.... And we'll find a job to pay, and eat. Okay?" Minho said. Yuri nodd and smile. "Ökay, first of all i would like to show you my id, and i'm not a criminal or a bad person. My name is Choi Minho, i'm from seoul and i own Choi Group" Minho said and smiled. Yuri bowed at him "Kwon Yuri imnida, i'm from Goyang" Yuri said.

But then, it starts to rain hard. Minho grabbed Yuri's head and hid it in his jacket. Then they walk to a cafe that has a shade. Minho laughed and looked at Yuri "It has been a long time i didn't play with rain" Minho said and laughed. Then he took a look at Yuri's face. She is freezing cold, her lips are trembling, and she looks so pale. "It is..... So....Cold....M-Minho-Ssi..." Yuri said weakly. Minho hug her and her arm to give her warmness. "Are you okay? Are you cold?"Minho started to concern about Yuri's condition right now. Yuri's stomach is empty, she haven't eat since morning. And the rain make her feel dizzy. She can't take it anymore and then she faints. "YURI?!?! YURI WAKE UP!!!" Minho poke her cheek gently. "Hold on, Yuri-Ssi!" Minho carried her with a bridal style and ran nowhere.

 

Meanwhile in the plane...

Sooyoung is reading a book, and she realized something. 'I haven't see Yuri... Where is she?!' She then stood up and making an ambulance noise running to the captain seat. The passangers look at her weirdly but she didn't care. "CAPTAIN YURI'S GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE MISSIIIING GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She cried and hug the pillot's arms. "IT WAS ALL MY FAULT BLAME ME! BLAME ME!" Sooyoung said, still crying loudly. "What did you do to her?!" The pillot said. "Well don't blame me! I don't know anything!" Sooyoung said angrily. "We have to find her!" Sooyoung said, grabbing the pillot's collar. "SOOYOOOUNG I'M DRIVING A PLANE RIGHT NOW WE'LL FIND HER WHEN WE LAND OKAY?!!" The pillot said. 

 

Madrid...

Minho found a small house with a "FOR RENT" sign in front of it. The house is in the middle of a busy street, and it's really small. It looks like no one's taking care of it. With Yuri on his arms, he carried her inside and laid her on a really awful couch. Then Minho heard someone's coming out from a room. "What are you doing here?" A spanish old man asked with a spanish accent. "I want to stay in this house but i don't have any money yet, you can keep my id and if i don't pay for 1 month you can call the police, but please just let me stay here with her..." Minho said, begging for mercy. The spanish man smiled, and said "Okay, you can stay here if you want too young man, here is the key." The spanish man give him the key to the house and then he left. Minho looked at that weird man confusedly but who cares, they've got place to stay. Minho Yuri's forehead gently. 

"Minho-Ssi....." Yuri finally woke up. "Yuri! Thank god you're alright!" Minho said, grinning. "You're beautiful....." He mumbles. "Sorry?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing...." Minho said. 

"I'm so sorry i fainted.......... I'm just really really hungry and......." Yuri stopped when she saw a big coackroach on floor.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri jumped to Minho and cry for help. 

"PUT THAT AWAAAAAAYYY!"

Minho, on the other side, is scared of cockroach too. He ran around the room with Yuri riding on his back.

"THERE'RE 3 OF THEM!!" Yuri screamed.

Minho killed them with his shoe. Minho is running around causing himself lost his balance and fall. Yuri fall on top on Minho and Minho kissed Yuri's cheek accidentally. They stared at each other for 3 seconds and Yuri got up from Minho's grip and laugh. "I'm so sorry...." Yuri blushed.

"It is totally fine...." Minho grinned