Chapter 3~

I'll Be There For You ( These Five Words I Swear To You ) [ HIATUS TIL' BEING MS. KWON YURI'S MANAGER COMPLETE ]

"YUL?!" Sooyoung gasped. While Minho and Yuri just stared at each other. Minho stared with a smirk, while Yuri gave him a death glare. Sooyoung suddenly cried. Yuri widened her eyes, and ran to hug her best friend. Sooyoung rubbed Yuri's stomach over and over again. "Oh my god Yul... We grow up together, and you'll have baby... Oh my god Yul... What if you get pregnant? You can't be with spainair again..." Sooyoung's crying hard on Yuri's shoulder. 

Sooyoung smelt Yuri's neck. And smelt Yuri's s. "Yul, if you get pregnant, who would take care of this baby? Who would take all of the blame?" Sooyoung rubbed Yuri's tummy and kiss it. Yuri rubbed the back of her. Minho stared at them awkwardly. Sooyoung sniffed and looked at Minho. "You! King Eyes Of Frogs! You're just, arggh!" Sooyoung got up and wanna do something to Minho, but Yuri stopped her. 

"Sooyoung-ah, we didn't do anything in there. I swear" Yuri said. Minho rolled his eyes and started leaving. "Spainair passanger, we nearly arrive in Bajaras International Airport Madrid. In Madrid the weather is fine, and the it has 15 hours difference with Canada. Thanks for joining spainair, good night" The pillot said. 

"Cabin crew to your landing position." The pillot said again. Sooyoung and Yuri started to rush to their landing position. While Minho is back from that incident and sat calmly on the passanger seat. 

10 minutes later, the airplane landed, and then, Minho thought on something again. 'I'll go with her to the airport, and then made her lost her flight. Haha! NIce idea Minho' Minho thought. 

"Welcome to Bajaras International AIrport, for you who lived here, then welcome back. Thanks for joining Spainair." The pillot said. Minho went out from the airplane, but he looked at Yuri saying goodbyes to the passangers so, Minho dragged Yuri to the airport. 

"What do you want?! Let me go! Let me..... GO!!" Yuri tried to let go, but still, Minho dragged her to the airport. "Shht, shhtt don't fight it, don't fight it... Shhht" Minho said. "What do you want?!" Yuri shouted at him. Minho smirked and then let out a chuckle. "I want you to show me the toilet." Minho hold her wrist tightly, don't want to let go. "You can go by your own!" Yuri shouted at him once again. Minho rolled his eyes and then went to the place to take the luggages. It's only a small bag, with one phone, a wallet, and many of instant foods in it. 

Then, Yuri looked outside. Her eyes widened, when she saw that her flight already took off. She chased it where the airplane go, she cried. Minho followed her. Minho placed his hands around her shoulders. Then Yuri look at him. 

"It's all because of you! You! You! You made me lost my flight! Now what?! I'm in Madrid! I have no money,no clothes no phone?! You just---" Yuri shouted at him with all of her anger, but Minho cut her words off by kissing her. He grabbed her cheeks and planned a soft,tender and gentle kiss on her lips. 

"Too much talking." Minho said. "Listen, Kwon Yuri. I am really really sorry, i'll take all of the blame. Look i have money in my hand, even if it's not much... I still have a phone." Those words calming Yuri.

"Now, would you still show me the toilet please?" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

FINALLY AN UPDATE ^^